Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (Photos) (3435 Views)

ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG / See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (photos) / 2022 Nuga Games: Gov Emmanuel Receives Unilag Mgt, Commits To Sports Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Abfinest007:
Imagine , they would have budget millions for this but one idiot will keep everything to himself/her
@ sigggy you can't go far if you keep posting false information. That hostel is Eni-njoku male hostel and currently under renovations.

You didn't post recently renovated Sodeinde Hall which is part of this block.

DLI newly constructed hostel, you didn't post.

Sports center which was just inaugurate you ignore.

You come he to publish old pic. Rubbish.

Enter YouTube and check out Unilag hostels
Re: See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (Photos) by Sigggy: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Professorcplus:

@ sigggy you can't go far if you keep posting false information. That hostel is Eni-njoku male hostel and currently under renovations.

You didn't post recently renovated Sodeinde Hall which is part of this block.

DLI newly constructed hostel, you didn't post.

Sports center which was just inaugurate you ignore.

You come he to publish old pic. Rubbish.

Enter YouTube and check out Unilag hostels

@ Professorcplus you can't go far if you can't read a simple three paragraph narrative and understand that it was reported speech and not a direct speech.

Secondly, you said it's under renovation. Was it given out to NUGA partcipants or not? I actually do have a number of people who reported the post to be true cos they are at the UNILAG NUGA games at the moment. So if you are only here to cover your "precious" school wrong doings, do so without calling my name...

Re: See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sigggy:

@ Professorcplus you can't go far if you can't read a simple three paragraph narrative and understand that it was reported speech and not a direct speech.

Secondly, you said it's under renovation. Was it given out to NUGA partcipants or not? I actually do have a number of people who reported the post to be true cos they are at the UNILAG NUGA games at the moment. So if you are only here to cover your "precious" school wrong doings, do so without calling my name...
No long story, FAKE TWEET anything just to thread.
Same pix that have circulated online in different pages. Simple Google image reverse shows this.

Point of corrections

1. All students are sent home and any occupant living in that hostel is an illegal immigrants.

2. Students are currently on strike and definitely their rooms should be locked and probably untidy with unused cloths / books materials, rubbish with few property if Bulged. #students life.

Why am I even exchanging words with you, unilag DSA need to get notified. angry
Re: See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (Photos) by Sigggy: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Professorcplus:

Same pix that have circulated online in different pages. Simple Google image reverse shows this.

Point of corrections

1. All students are sent home and any occupant living in that hostel is an illegal immigrants.

2. Students are currently on strike and definitely their rooms should be locked and probably untidy with unused cloths / books materials, rubbish with few property if Bulged. #students life.

So the rooms presently occupied by the NUGA participants are staff rooms right or probably they are staying in the VC's house?
Re: See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (Photos) by premierlead: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Professorcplus:

Point of corrections

Stop supporting rubbish from that gutter call mouth there. We are also at the UNILAG 2022 NUGA game as we speak, come to UBA park now,there is a show going on there just like that of Sunday evening. All what siggy reported were true to the extent that Nile university Abuja student had to go to Ikoyi to get hotel space for the period they are going to use for the NUGA when they couldn't withstand the filthy, unkempt and dirty hostel allocated to them by the university of first choice...first choice my foot.

FYI, I finished both my first degree and two other masters in that overrated school. Even before the commencement of the strike, students have been asked to vacate the hostel for the preparation of the NUGA and that participants would be allocated the rooms, I am now wondering what this so called professorcd is saying
Re: See Poor Accommodation UNILAG Provided For NUGA Games Participants (Photos) by Sigggy: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
premierlead:

Stop supporting rubbish from that gutter call mouth there. We are also at the UNILAG 2022 NUGA game as we speak, come to UBA park now,there is a show going on there just like that of Sunday evening. All what siggy reported were true to the extent that Nile university Abuja student had to go to Ikoyi to get hotel space for the period they are going to use for the NUGA when they couldn't withstand the filthy, unkempt and dirty hostel allocated to them by the university of first choice...first choice my foot.

FYI, I finished both my first degree and two other masters in that overrated school. Even before the commencement of the strike, students have been asked to vacate the hostel for the preparation of the NUGA and that participants would be allocated the rooms, I am now wondering what this so called professorcd is saying

God bless you, Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boarding Schools Should Be Banned / Fuoye Student Found Lifeless In A Shallow Grave . Unconfirmed Report Says Eyes W / Kwara State University ,{kwasu}, Apoint Is Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.