Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State (54407 Views)

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by chukwuibuipob: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
sad may heaven heal/deliver them from their deafness/stubborn lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by johnnychuks(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Henribest8:
The police should swings into investigation
swing into what? or swing into bribries, this are the type of case that give them more joy interms of collecting huge cash from the killers and swing everything into nagetive against the decease family.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hookup gone wrong.
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Olatemiseeni24: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Any death is now tag to Yahoo boys nawa ohhh cry
Ori e buru
Can't blame u coz u re a yahoo boy
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by iramure(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
With all the prayers said on a daily basis in Nigeria plus all the so called god of men claiming they were sent to Nigeria for a specific purpose, yet the country is terribly sinking.
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by henryboyspaco(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
[b][/b]good evening all.

Please I'm in dire need of a single room apartment to rent within Addo, Badore, Langbasa axis before the end of this Thursday,24-03-2022...

my budget is #120,000 for everything.

my contact is 08139278910.

thanks.
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
So sad
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Germi9: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Popemax:
Oh beautiful lady gone....may her soul rest well....check who you follow but no way
Very beautiful
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by henryboyspaco(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
good evening all.

Please I'm in dire need of a single room apartment to rent within Addo, Badore, Langbasa axis before the end of this Thursday,24-03-2022...

my budget is #120,000 for everything.

my contact is 08139278910.

thanks.
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by MedicH: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bye
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by IVORY2009(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
superyop:

For how long with you continue with this your fraudlent ways from one hand to the other, bloody scammer
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by malHambra: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is so sad
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Rawhumper(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Because north is not really considered to be
inhabited by humans....that is the real truth.

One death of a Southern person is equal to
50 deaths of a northern is like American
soldiers death and that of Iraqi ssoldier's
death.

JosephXavier:
It is unfortunate about that, but the rate of death in Nigeria have climaxed over years

Listening to news in Nigeria is like tuning in a TV station in Syria

Just today alone over twenty people were killed in Kaduna

It all looks normal now and we all have adjusted an gotten used to it

But why is it that the killings in the North are not well reported here on Nairaland the way the minor ones in the south east are given attention?
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by almarthins(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
bonnyhope:

How do you know?

Are you the keeper of the book of Life?

Perhaps, you didn't read what the eye witness said about the deceased. You tell me if those are the kind of pple whose soul will rest in peace?
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by vickydevoka(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Competence5050:
Rip daughter of Eve. Please you girls should stop digging gold, stop being attracted to glittering and flashy things... E get why...
They can't help it. It's in the DNA

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
MrCover:

Salem Gist And Bad News, Cha E!
lol see pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Zico777(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
benuejosh:
This nonsense for SouthEast and South West wan enter my town?
I know that Nyiman area very well. We used to have a house there b4 my mom sold it.
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by bluefilm: 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
She went to chilli with the Big Boys.

Now she don see how reality goes.
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by juman(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
It look like natural death.
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by MedicH: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
benuejosh:
This nonsense for SouthEast and South West wan enter my town?

Ur twini where they conduct mass burial for Fulani victims u mean? Dozens butchered in a night.
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Ucloaded01: 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
If ritual dey pay Ogun for don become California but all we see is brown roofs everywhere.
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by godofuck231: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
My kind of nigga, fvck her to death ,let her ancestors know she met the God of war in bed ,lol
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Remman(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Which is why you should stop yahoo... If you're caught, you're done!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by ostartruth: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
osazsky:
oga read the op..there was no injury.she must have died from sex enhancing drugs..blood pressure.poisoning..or even natiral lets allow d pathologist do thier jobs fitst
Don't mind the low life idiot
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by tiswell(m): 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
this maybe cult related
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Bbbw: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Really
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Angel55555(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
People are so senseless even after the police confirmed that are she wasn't harmed and her body parts are intact, she probably died after a sex romp with 3 guys obviously. Despite this some people are quick to tag yahoo guys the stupidity in this country baffles me
Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by jerflakes(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
post=111245203:
This is getting outta hands.

Btw, What happened to the serial killer arrested well over a year ago?

We cannot count how many girls he killed in this manner.

There was a country!

Can you read at all?
Always Resist the urge to shalaye nonsense biko.

CherishMichael, no mind am jare

She said three persons had been arrested in connection with the death of the lady, adding that her private parts were not removed.

She said “no part of the deceased body was missing at the time her remains were picked from the hotel room.”

And you stylishly omitted this one?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In Makurdi, Benue State by Volksguys1985: 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Againnnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen / Before And After Look Of A Lady That Survived Gas Explosion 3 Years Ago (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.