Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? (1204 Views)

Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by CharlotteFlair: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I think you are right.

Jubrin's left testicle is different from that of Buhari. grin
Buhari was a total nomadic pussie! He had no testicles.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Nyanmiridunce: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Golan007, do you think the mannequin in aso rock is the real buhari or jubrin?
This mindset is the reason why Cownu was able to gathered huge followers.

If AU should allow y'all form your Biafra, Africa will be in serious trouble with a large number of emotive people without logic.

After someone say what they wanna hear, they dances to his tune.

They won't care if such person is on a selfish mission.

Emotion over reasoning on a large scale.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Emma15678: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
We saw the real buhari go brain dead immediately after 2015 elections. When he got on a plane to be taken to London where his sad event took place, he asked Shehu garuba if they were going to sokoto. grin
It seems like you don't know old people who subject themselves to heavy burden are prone to brain and heart diseases, luckily he recovered but the scar remains today, thats why he ties his mask behind his neck not on the ear. Why should Jubrin do so? Stop listening to these lies. Am asking again, what happened to that nuke a Russian based Biafran made?

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Banmeallday: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ojiofor:
Most IPOBians will go to their grave believing that lie from their conman MNK that Buhari died and was replaced by Jubril.

And what if it s true.....

Power is worse today than 6 years ago.... is that a lie?
Violence is EVERYWHERE now, more than in 2015.... is that a lie?
Your leaders and governors...inlcuding former governor of even ANAMBRA in EFCC custody for crimes... worse today than 2015...na lie?
Your Soccer Team has gone backwards and eventually had to fire OYIBO corrupt coach.....
FOOD prices, including apple, is waaaaaay more today than in 2015..

And your President along with Vice are mysteriously remaining quiet and in hiding as much as possible today than in 2015...not even giving zoom interviews....

Nigger Area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
This mindset is the reason why Cownu was able to gathered huge followers.

If AU should allow y'all form your Biafra, Africa will be in serious trouble with a large number of emotive people without logic. After someone say what they wanna hear, they dances to his tune. They won't care if such person is on a selfish mission.

Emotion over reasoning on a large scale.
Why are you regurgitating over my post?

Abeg sun soun jaweh
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Ojiofor: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Banmeallday:

And what if it s true.....

Power is worse today than 6 years ago.... is that a lie?
Violence is EVERYWHERE now, more than in 2015.... is that a lie?
Your leaders and governors...inlcuding former governor of even ANAMBRA in EFCC custody for crimes... worse today than 2015...na lie?
Your Soccer Team has gone backwards and eventually had to fire OYIBO corrupt coach.....
FOOD prices, including apple, is waaaaaay more today than in 2015..

And your President along with Vice are mysteriously remaining quiet and in hiding as much as possible today than in 2015...not even giving zoom interviews....

Nigger Area

Is that a proof that president Buhari died and was replaced by an impostor called Jubril?
Is it dead Buhari or Jubril that captured your leader and brought him back Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Nyanmiridunce: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Why are regurgitating over my post?

Abeg sun soun jaweh

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Emma15678:

It seems like you don't know old people who subject themselves to heavy burden are prone to brain and heart diseases, luckily he recovered but the scar remains today, thats why he ties his mask behind his neck not on the ear. Why should Jubrin do so? Stop listening to these lies. Am asking again, what happened to that nuke a Russian based Biafran made?
Story. So you really believe the mannequin in aso rock is the buhari from daura. It will soon clear in your eyes.
This thread is about buhari vs jubrin, not any Russian nuke. I will report you for derailing next time.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=Nyanmiridunce post=111244925][/quote]

Jerk!
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

Is that a proof that president Buhari died and was replaced by an impostor called Jubril?
Is it dead Buhari or Jubril that captured your leader and brought him back Nigeria?
This one is wailing more than the bereaved. Hired mourners!

Buhari is gone forever. No tears can bring him back.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Ojiofor: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
This one is wailing more than the bereaved. Hired mourners!

Buhari is gone forever. No tears can bring him back.

IPOBians are known for being delusional grin
A dead man captured and caged your almighty saviour shameless things.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Burruchaga71(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
greymiles:
MNK is a smart man... cuz I can’t imagine how just one person will deceive millions of people so easily
. Why Malami didn't add Jubril matter in MNK's case

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Emma15678: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
ChoCho54:
Story. So you really believe the mannequin in aso rock is the buhari from daura. It will soon clear in your eyes.
This thread is about buhari vs jubrin, not any Russian nuke. I will report you for derailing next time.
Its a fact not a belif. How was Jubrin able to violate all these biometric systems used by all these world powers to deter assassination and impersonation? How did the cabal tolerate Gambari instead of One of them like Lai Mohammad, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu. Why didn't Jubril clear the Cabinet Abba Kyari set and place his? What will clear for my eyes when Buhari is about to retire to his farm in Daura not Sudan? Abeg these IPOB PROPAGANDA should let me be. It was never Cownu's plan that Igbos will be in Nigeria after Buhari's retirement that's why he invented Billions of lies to scam you. To your suprise, Cownu is an agent of the CIA to divide the great Nigeria so that Africa would be scattered into tiny dots and they would be able to loot as much as possible that's why EU was supporting them till Baba Lai reminded them of the Ireland episode then British head calmed down. We are planning for a United States of Africa but we cannot maintain Nigeria. Shame on all Biafrans, traitors to the cause of a United Africa.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Emma15678: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Burruchaga71:
. Why Malami didn't add Jubril matter in MNK's case
Such case is impossible because that's a personal case about Buhari and as the President of Nigeria Buhari can sue or be sued.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Emma15678: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

Why can't "elite ESN" go and rescue him from the zoo? When bandits kidnapped a zoo General was there any sit at home, one sting Operation ended the rubbish. Why can't ESN do the same? Is there any British Army or Soviet Union Military stopping them from rescuing Supleem leader? Abeg make them getat.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Ojiofor: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Emma15678:

Why can't "elite ESN" go and rescue him from the zoo? When bandits kidnapped a zoo General was there any sit at home, one sting Operation ended the rubbish. Why can't ESN do the same? Is there any British Army or Soviet Union Military stopping them from rescuing Supleem leader? Abeg make them getat.

All their gragra start and end in Orlu and Ihiala they dare NOT raise their voices in Abuja or anywhere outside SE.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Emma15678: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

All their gragra start and end in Orlu and Ihiala they dare NOT raise their voices in Abuja or anywhere outside SE.
Their firepower is less than Boko Haram firepower talkless of a Sovereign nation. Anyway I miss Babangida and Abacha dictatorship, if they were active na ehen, chai. A zoo "kidnapped" your leader all you do is to do sit at home over 50km away from the site of hostage. Mtcheww.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Emergingnation3(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Throwback:
Kanu only succeeded in showing how foolish his people are.

He also reminded us that hate is a powerful limiting factor.
Says Afonja Muslim..

But you and APC believed him when he claimed that Atiku isn't a Nigerian,but a Cameroonian..... APC even sue Atiku in regard to that .

Afonja are always known for Hypocrisy..

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Walkee: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
greymiles:
MNK is a smart man... cuz I can’t imagine how just one person will deceive millions of people so easily
the funniest thing is that they will just circle one part of the pictures randomly without any difference and use it as proof. I Carry two of your pictures, circle the nose and then use it as proof to say something ridiculous
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Emma15678:

Its a fact not a belif. How was Jubrin able to violate all these biometric systems used by all these world powers to deter assassination and impersonation? How did the cabal tolerate Gambari instead of One of them like Lai Mohammad, Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu. Why didn't Jubril clear the Cabinet Abba Kyari set and place his? What will clear for my eyes when Buhari is about to retire to his farm in Daura not Sudan? Abeg these IPOB PROPAGANDA should let me be. It was never Cownu's plan that Igbos will be in Nigeria after Buhari's retirement that's why he invented Billions of lies to scam you. To your suprise, Cownu is an agent of the CIA to divide the great Nigeria so that Africa would be scattered into tiny dots and they would be able to loot as much as possible that's why EU was supporting them till Baba Lai reminded them of the Ireland episode then British head calmed down. We are planning for a United States of Africa but we cannot maintain Nigeria. Shame on all Biafrans, traitors to the cause of a United Africa.
You are deluded. Sorry I can't help you.

Wtf!

All these long epistle over a dead goat?

Get a life Baba grin
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 6:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Emma15678:

Their firepower is less than Boko Haram firepower talkless of a Sovereign nation. Anyway I miss Babangida and Abacha dictatorship, if they were active na ehen, chai. A zoo "kidnapped" your leader all you do is to do sit at home over 50km away from the site of hostage. Mtcheww.
I knew you had fundamental brain activity issues just like the dead buhari.
It's buharis handlers like yourself that garnered so much hate for him in this country that now he doesn't worth chicken shiit.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by NOwazobia: 6:12am On Mar 22, 2022
I never believe it then, but I believe it now.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Ojiofor:

Don't dead men get political appointments in the kingdom of animals? Don't dead men vote in the zoo? Even animals stole and ate government money and you are talking rubbish.

If dem born your ancestors well, when next you are in the east on Mondays, don't sit at home. I'll be glad to type rip for you.

Your gragra ends behind the keyboard
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Walkee:
the funniest thing is that they will just circle one part of the pictures randomly without any difference and use it as proof. I Carry two of your pictures, circle the nose and then use it as proof to say something ridiculous
Gullible Nigerian spotted.
Why did Aisha quickly abort her pregnancy? It's because even though she's playing along, it's an overkill for her to bear fruits for a sudanese
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2022
NOwazobia:
I never believe it then, but I believe it now.
Toor

Good morning.
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Paretomaster1(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Chai!!! This alone is enough to tell u how dumb this people are.....
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Ojiofor: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
Don't dead men get political appointments in the kingdom of animals? Don't dead men vote in the zoo? Even animals stole and ate government money and you are talking rubbish.

If dem born your ancestors well, when next you are in the east on Mondays, don't sit at home. I'll be glad to type rip for you.

Your gragra ends behind the keyboard

Your Life is worthless already that is why you join ESN.
Even if you die today you will have nobody to mourn you.
Nnamdi Kanu recruited the lowest of the low in Igboland to cause insecurity and you are just one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by ChoCho54(f): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Ojiofor:

Your Life is worthless already that is why you join ESN.
Even if you die today you will have nobody to mourn you.
Nnamdi Kanu recruited the lowest of the low in Igboland to cause insecurity and you are just one of them.
You are still regurgitating. If dem born your ancestors well...
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by tungamaje: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
Gullible Nigerian spotted.
Why did Aisha quickly abort her pregnancy? It's because even though she's playing along, it's an overkill for her to bear fruits for a sudanese

Sorry o, I was away from the internet. Please gist me, was Aisha pregnant?
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by Michelle70(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
greymiles:
rather ipob are senseless
Re: Is Buhari Still Jubril Al Suddani? by greymiles: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Michelle70:
rather ipob are senseless
You can’t say that cuz some Yoruba and some other minority tribes especially in the southern part of the country actually believes him on that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Atiku Declaration For 2023 Presidency / I Brought Econet (airtel) To Nigeria - Tinubu (video) / JUST-IN: President Buhari Arrives Spain For State Visit (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.