Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. (1229 Views)

Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. / Southwest Betrayed The Whole South / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
This killers gracefully skiped niger state and came down to kwara bombed and killed, moved downer to kogi and killed. They are moving southward.

Today they enterd south! Ondo! South west. A souther more Edo! South south. A easter more South east!.

Wetin come remain?

It is time we rise up and fight! Ojukwu was not a coward, Obasanjo was not a coward, Ken saro wiwa was not a coward!.

A bite to one is a bite to all!.

We dont have a president! Let take justice into our hand when needed. The vampire are not moving with plane, atack them!.

Any southis laughing at this owo killing, am sorry.

This people are testing us to see our resistance, if give the NATO signal to RUSSIA am sorry for us.

@Ijoh try dey get sense abeg.
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Crixxx: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
The killing is and will only affect south west. South is not inside south west okay?

5 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:
The killing is and will only affect south west. South is not inside south west okay?
YOU DEY MIND AM, BOKO BOYS WEY DON SURROUND SOUTH WEST

5 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Crixxx: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:

They will prefer to accuse Igbo of their misfortune

5 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Crixxx:

Am a south south guy.

As a matter of fact a bum nye ikwerre, nye mbu-eto to be precise.

We stand the least to be atacked.

Go through my topics and tell me if am yoruba.
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Onye si a bum onye yoruba? So, mmadu kwu ezioku kita, owu la onye yoruba? Omu me ndi igbo ajoka! Make una change abeg.

The south is one.
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Crixxx: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Am a south south guy.

As a matter of fact a bum nye ikwerre, nye mbu-eto to be precise.

We stand the least to be atacked.

Go through my topics and tell me if am yoruba.

e no concern me where you from Sha. All I am saying is every region with him own problem no come generalize another man problem to others after all when some were preached southern unity to, they fell deaf ears and preferred to betray so make every body Dy suffer because every region Dy collect woto woto.
God punish any fool that will claim most pissful region when any other southern region is experiencing Crisis.

5 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Onye si a bum onye yoruba? So, mmadu kwu ezioku kita, owu la onye yoruba? Omu me ndi igbo ajoka! Make una change abeg.

The south is one.
OGBENI SOUTH WEST IS LIKE AN ISLAND SURROUNDED BY THR BOKO BOY, DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL

5 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Of a truth a truth the southerners are FOOLS, STUPID AND USELESS!.
Till e reach obolo-afor for enugu before una eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by dollytino4real(f): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wisdom is better than the weapons of war! War no good my people! But dey sha
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Obviously many people are deaf and dumb on this forum..

What is south is this matter biko?

Yorubaland is affected....I don't need this south thing right now .

White is white and black is black..

If it doesn't get to everyone,we cannot reason as South...It must touch the rest of una

We have had enough down here and it will be resisted...We don't know about the rest of you..

So don't south us here for calmness to reign

5 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by kettykings: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Please do not make igbos repeat the mistake of 1966 there is nothing like South the owo people start their defence first before any support. It was on the same Ore ondo that major Banjo was accused of being used by Ojukwu to invade the west during the last civil war.

5 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

carry it and reach there please...

So that thing you are looking for,you go see am..

1 Like

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
I don't think so,majority of the ibos are celebrating this attack since it happened just because it happened in southwest. Hmmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Easternmind(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
@Op.
I have heard your message, I agree,but let this attack on owo in ondo state be a warning to all in south that nobody should make jest of anyone going through similar challenges, let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Eriggs: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Samson0599:
I don't think so,majority of the ibos are celebrating this attack since it happened just because it happened in southwest. Hmmmm

Are you telling me there are some people laughing at the killings in Owo?
Are you serious?
If true, those kind of people are nothing but animals

1 Like

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Easternmind(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Let's call a spade a spade,when the prelate of the methodist church was narrating his ordeal by Fulani kidnappers, some people on this same thread were dismissing his claims,claiming Igbo's kidnapped and terrorised him,which they had no investigation backing them up...making inconsequential claims that were uncalled for...
Say things as they are,we must unite now than ever down south.

4 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Eriggs: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Easternmind:
@Op.
I have heard your message, I agree,but let this attack on owo in ondo state be a warning to all in south that nobody should make jest of anyone going through similar challenges, let's call a spade a spade.
If anyone make jets in this unfortunate deaths and others, death will visit them and their families

Reflect7:
IPOB ILLITERATE SAVAGE IS USING THE CRIME IN ANOTHER REGION TO JUSTIFY HIS KILLING OF IGBO PEOPLE.

YOU IPOB PEOPLE ARE DEMONS.

YOU ARE A CURSE ON THE IGBO PEOPLE AND THE SOONER WE ARE RID OF YOU THE BETTER.

SPIT.
God bless you. They are nothing but animals
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by babasolution: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yorubaland is conquered land

5 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Proudlyomonna: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Dirty Bororo jihadist you don reach here now now you really mean business with this your taquiya antics oo grin grin

No Nwafo supports the senseless killings of anyone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
The south west will get through this.....

1 Like

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
@ op. but where are the cows?
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Proudlyomonna: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
To the fools doing senseless tribal gbasgbos, doing mumu Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos grin grin
I pity the naive otules who fall for your cheap taquiya antics grin
No True son of the rising sun celebrates or make mockery of such abominable and animalistic, barbaric killing of the innocent,and I want to believe no omoluwabi celebrates the killings of innocent people from any tribe at all.
I wonder why oga seun can't figure out a way to tame this animals causing senseless tribal hate on the forum,ndi otu emergingnation, chipink, Helinus, shortigboman, Asgard, Naajjii,obalola55, Antibmc, esnbrutallity, fadigha, famtomxx, Westernoligarch,kingko22 Golan, Nonpartisan1 etc,.
Please just change the name of this forum to bigotland forum, �
So we will understand what we are doing here.

4 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Hyperchi(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samson0599:
U are foolish, how many thread has been open to praise the killer, but that can't be say on ur likes. We weep with the families of those killed and pray with them.
But u guys where happy when Obigbo, orlu, Amanbra, imo, killing where happening. MNK saw it coming, we can only support ur fight if u can take a stand. Coz till now Yoruba ppl have not
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Elliot2(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Samson0599:
mumu
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Jnkay: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Please let's understand that it could have been you or I or any of our relatives. That it happened in South West does not mean it can't happen in South East or South South. It is not time for blame game but it is time for South to rise and speak up to protect our age mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and unborn children.
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Munamoqel: 12:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
This killers gracefully skiped niger state and came down to kwara bombed and killed, moved downer to kogi and killed. They are moving southward.

Today they enterd south! Ondo! South west. A souther more Edo! South south. A easter more South east!.

Wetin come remain?

It is time we rise up and fight! Ojukwu was not a coward, Obasanjo was not a coward, Ken saro wiwa was not a coward!.

We dont have a president! Let take justice into our hand when needed. The vampire are not moving with plane, atack them!.

This people are testing us to see our resistance, if give the NATO signal to RUSSIA am sorry for us.

plan by ESN bursted move from south east cos havoc in Southwest then quickly blame the northern er so their will be civil war .
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by ObosiUkwalla: 1:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
plan by ESN bursted move from south east cos havoc in Southwest then quickly blame the northern er so their will be civil war .

Mumu afonja, always scared to face their masters, the fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by jimyjames(m): 4:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Wetin come remain?

You are not ashamed to mention those who United with the North to eliminate the igbos, you all talk one Nigeria when igbos are killed but talk about southern unity when the killings happen in yoruba land, there is no southern unity here

1 Like

Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by AntiBMC(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
To the fools doing senseless tribal gbasgbos, doing mumu Yoruba vs Igbo gbasgbos grin grin
I pity the naive otules who fall for your cheap taquiya antics grin
No True son of the rising sun celebrates or make mockery of such abominable and animalistic, barbaric killing of the innocent,and I want to believe no omoluwabi celebrates the killings of innocent people from any tribe at all.
I wonder why oga seun can't figure out a way to tame this animals causing senseless tribal hate on the forum, Antibmc,
Please just change the name of this forum to bigotland forum, �
So we will understand what we are doing here.

As usual... you can't do without mentioning me. May thunder strike those ur leprous fingers. What has tribal gbasgbos got to do with the massacre? You want to sway the mind of the public away from the actual topic at hand... N0nsense and ingredients
Re: Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South. by Proudlyomonna: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2022
AntiBMC:

As usual... you can't do without mentioning me. May thunder strike those ur leprous fingers. What has tribal gbasgbos got to do with the massacre? You want to sway the mind of the public away from the actual topic at hand... N0nsense and ingredients

grin grin grin idiot,I told you to stop calling thunder for me maka abum nwa Chineke neziokwu,a Just and truthful man, thunder only goes after cursed evil animals like you and the people I tagged your name with,whose only hope and destiny in life is to come on the internet space to spread tribal hate and bigotry grin
Why are you angry sef,did I offend or lie against you by adding your name to the list of animals causing a nuisance here with their senseless tribal banters?
Look at what your cohorts are doing on a sensitive thread like dis,and you think it's cool right? making mockery of the gruesome murder of innocent people undecided
I will continue to call you out, until you stop using a moniker claiming to be Igbo to do this senseless tribal gbasgbos you are destined for and do with passion like your life depends on it grin people will think that your narrative churned out from a useless head that will never prosper in life is how Igbo reasons,this is what I am against, I dare you to mention any Nwafo who goes about like you spilling senseless tribal bigotry, change your ways you dis useless bornthroway pikin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Will Not Accept Christian-christian Ticket – NNPP Chieftain / Breaking: No Yoruba Elder Knows Anything About Tinubu's Childhood / CNN nigeria Decides 2023: Justice For Ahmed Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.