Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep (45880 Views)

Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) / Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Nchenches: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The problem now is police.

They will tell him he is lying.

Especially with that riffle with police inscription, the police will feel like they will be indicted, and therefore frame him up. undecided

Even though some of these bandits kill police so they pick the riffle.

That is what ipob esn are doing. angry
The police knew what they were doing. If they admit that the man killed the kidnappers, the man shall be prosecuted by police for extrajudicial murders.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by luluosas(m): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2022
A brave man. Kudos to him
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by ellizy(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Looks like a nollywood movie
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by ellizy(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Nchenches:

The police knew what they were doing. If they admit that the man killed the kidnappers, the man shall be prosecuted by police for extrajudicial murders.
His case is arguable, he did it in self defense…

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by BluntCrazeMan: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2022
dre11:
Trader reportedly ‘kills’ sleeping kidnappers

https://thenationonlineng.net/trader-reportedly-kills-sleeping-kidnappers/
The rifles with police inscriptions is my concern
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by rex21: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Even the bible endorsed self defence so, Mr. Idowu Shaba did not commit any crime.

As a matter, he should be honoured for taking this bold step.

Ogbeni Idowu Shaba amaka
Bible and crime ??
How can you combine these two
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Nchenches: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2022
ellizy:

His case is arguable, he did it in self defense…

To forestall court arguments, the police had to deny that the man killed his abductors

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by 00FFT00(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The problem now is police.

They will tell him he is lying.

Especially with that riffle with police inscription, the police will feel like they will be indicted, and therefore frame him up. undecided

Even though some of these bandits kill police so they pick the riffle.

That is what ipob esn are doing. angry

How you manage smuggle ESN inside dis matter now?.
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by SmileDance(f): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Police supplies weapons to kidnappers ? Oh my goodness . I just hope there is a plausible explanation for this weapons in the hands of kidnappers..
weapons could have been stolen during attack on police officers and stations
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by SeriouslySense(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Idowu Shaba, na hero be dat. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good Job, he had to save his life.
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by christistruth01: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
dalass:

I wonder the reason other tribes believe Afonjas are fear fear people... We be the most daring , ever cheesy

Omoluabi idowu, o kare... He shabalised them with their own weapons... Even police doesn't want their fellow Fulanis who were given police weapons to operate to know just one Afonja man killed two of them. grin

But do you know that in Yoruba Culture Idowu are believed to be Stubborn and very tough

Just like those bearing the name Sunday are usually Stubborn and very tough though Sunday is a Christian name

Eg Sunday Igboho

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by oyeb15: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is hell of a country where bandits operates with government procured rifles.

Any forceman that turned security to business will be killed one day.

You are already justifying your death once u started extorting those you are paid to secure.
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by ignis: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
No be juju be that?
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by ComeToJesus: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
dre11:
Trader reportedly ‘kills’ sleeping kidnappers

https://thenationonlineng.net/trader-reportedly-kills-sleeping-kidnappers/
Abba Kyari's medals should be retrieved and given to this man if the story is anywhere near truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Awkabigboy: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Debatable. He killed his adoptors, and police saying otherwise undecided
Are you new to Nigeria to understand the police is the most hopeless set of people
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
dalass:

Charged with what?

Saving himself from kidnappers and killers who could kill him and that lady after collecting millions from them?

At least the police cannot deny the guy was attacked and forcefully kidnapped! That will be palaver dem dey find... They'll do no such thing
Bros I'm telling you they might charge this man
I've had odeals with Nigerian police and I know what I'm saying, sebi you see sey police Dom already change narrative for the man statement

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Agugbadin: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Glory be to God. More wins like this until all kidnappers are eliminated from planet Earth.
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by dalass(f): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
christistruth01:

But do you know that in Yoruba Culture Idowu are believed to be Stubborn and very tough

Just like those bearing the name Sunday are usually Stubborn and very tough though Sunday is a Christian name

Eg Sunday Igboho

I like your analysis grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by dalass(f): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Xclusivedaniel6:

Bros I'm telling you they might charge this man
I've had odeals with Nigerian police and I know what I'm saying, sebi you see sey police Dom already change narrative for the man statement

I know there's nothing the Nigerian police can't do to look good and save their necks.

But...Let's keep our fingers crossed. The guy get alibi... A female, and others who were attacked but not kidnapped... We'll see what comes out of this....
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by muheeb01(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Well done mr shaba
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Killed his abductors? Very unusual of people in that axis, he didn't harvest their skulls?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by hayoholla(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
O shabale. grin. if you no understand yoruba, sorry grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Franking:
The guy must be a killer.
Everybody has that killer instinct you just need to be provoked undecided
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Badoophobia(m): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
“The rifles had police inscriptions.”

Did anyone noticed this cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by babajero(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Even the bible endorsed self defence so, Mr. Idowu Shaba did not commit any crime.

As a matter, he should be honoured for taking this bold step.

Ogbeni Idowu Shaba amaka
when did you later metamorphosed into a male.
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Franking: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Remag666:

Everybody has that killer instinct you just need to be provoked undecided

U are right.
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by therajah: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lastmankc:
Just marry that lady
Only in Bollywood
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by adecz: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
⚔️ The man na James Bond,
licensed to kill ☠️☠️☠️
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by ransomed: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
People of Ondo state are not noise makers but back situations with actions.
What a nice job.
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Aaay: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oh
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Badonasty(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol…this one na Jason Bourne fa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother / Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS / El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.