Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep (45871 Views)

Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) / Kidnapped Head Coach Of Rivers United, Stanley Eguma Released By His Abductors / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by yanabasee(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I doubt police will be that daft to frame him up.

The lady he rescued can testify undecided

Nigerian police?

They will change the story... Accused the man of kidnapping himself and running away with the woman who happens to be his lover...

They will go to one of the hotels that must have had a customer died in their room and was under investigation and asked them to comply to get their case off their radar.. and asked them to write a receipt giving a room number where they lodged....

If that news is published on the frontpage, everyone of us will believe their findings more than the man's heroin act...The man will be locked up pending more investigation and his wife will divorce him and everything ruined...
Re: Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep by Ternistacle(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Omo that guy is good menhhh.... Wat da f*CK.
I gatta share my last blunt with him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother / Dr. Solomon Osunlola Commits Suicide / Rema Was Scammed By Brisk Capital Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.