Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today (1216 Views)

How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's quite unfortunate to come across or realize the effects of rampant violence and immoralities of the media and social influences on our young ones (even as little as four and above years old).

As a young educationist, I've worked with secondary school students at schools and in private tutorials, and I've seen how obvious this pollution is progressively active in their minds, unfortunately. Especially when it comes to sexual immoralities and violence.

Right, to the topic. I took up the NPOWER program last year, and to avoid much stress I decided to opt for a primary school for my remobilization. In my class (pry 5), there is a new boy called David (name sake). I've found him to be a major negative influence when it comes to Violence and Sexual immoralities.

The last time, just few weeks ago, he was caught with a love letter to a girl in Pry 6. He didn't even hide it very much cos I guess he thought nobody would take it seriously, and he apparently doesn't fear the regular teachers there (all females). I flogged him, and he was taken to the HM's office later then.

As if that wasn't enough, last week I wasn't present at the school on Thursday, unfortunately the class teacher too wasn't around cos she will soon put to bed (she's getting weaker and weaker). So, a sharp whistleblower in the class told me David together with another boy teamed up with two girls to be touching themselves (at underwears level).

That didn't go down well with me, I had to do some beating I don't really like (make you cry even if you're tough). The class teacher too was there, and warned the boy that he might be facing expulsion soon if he doesn't change.

Please parents, let's be mindful of these young ones so that they do not get stolen by common vices on the media. These little boys and girls should not be at the mercy of celebrities and film stars.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by funshint(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
You also need to invite his parents, then you'll know where he's getting his OT from.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Kobojunkie: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
dave601:
Right, to the topic. I took up the NPOWER program last year, and to avoid much stress I decided to opt for a primary school for my remobilization. In my class (pry 5), there is a new boy called David (name sake). I've found him to be a major negative influence when it comes to Violence and Sexual immoralities.

1. The last time, just few weeks ago, he was caught with a love letter to a girl in Pry 6. He didn't even hide it very much cos I guess he thought nobody would take it seriously, and he apparently doesn't fear the regular teachers there (all females). I flogged him, and he was taken to the HM's office later then.

2. As if that wasn't enough, last week I wasn't present at the school on Thursday, unfortunately the class teacher too wasn't around cos she will soon put to bed (she's getting weaker and weaker). So, a sharp whistleblower in the class told me David together with another boy teamed up with two girls to be touching themselves (at underwears level).
Your kind teacher no make sense to me abeg! undecided

1. You caught a student with a love letter, and you took to flogging him, why? undecided

2. You heard students were touching each other and again you took to flogging them, and my question again is why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by ojun50(m): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Becarefull how you beat children of this generation, there parents no dey help matter

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Kingpin1000: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Snitches gets stitches.
Hope you can keep the Identity of the snitch secret?
Because if revealed that persons life in primary school wont remain thesame.

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your kind teacher no make sense to me abeg! undecided

1. You caught a student with a love letter, and you took to flogging him, why? undecided

2. You heard students were touching each other and again you took to flogging them, and my question again is why? undecided

Because hopefully he will be saved, and he will not Die.

Prov.23.13 - Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die.

Prov.23.14 - Punish him with the rod and save his soul from death.

And if it still doesn't make sense to you, kindly ignore this thread.

Peace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by babajero(m): 1:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Be careful so that your online bragging don't land you where don't expect.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by babajero(m): 1:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Be careful so that your online bragging don't land you where don't expect..

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by socialmediaman: 2:37am On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:
It's quite unfortunate to come across or realize the effects of rampant violence and immoralities of the media and social influences on our young ones (even as little as four and above years old).

As a young educationist, I've worked with secondary school students at schools and in private tutorials, and I've seen how obvious this pollution is progressively active in their minds, unfortunately. Especially when it comes to sexual immoralities and violence.

The last time, just few weeks ago, he was caught with a love letter to a girl in Pry 6. He didn't even hide it very much cos I guess he thought nobody would take it seriously, and he apparently doesn't fear the regular teachers there (all females). I flogged him, and he was taken to the HM's office later then.

As if that wasn't enough, last week I wasn't present at the school on Thursday, unfortunately the class teacher too wasn't around cos she will soon put to bed (she's getting weaker and weaker). So, a sharp whistleblower in the class told me David together with another boy teamed up with two girls to be touching themselves (at underwears level).

That didn't go down well with me, I had to do some beating I don't really like (make you cry even if you're tough). The class teacher too was there, and warned the boy that he might be facing expulsion soon if he doesn't change.

Please parents, let's be mindful of these young ones so that they do not get stolen by common vices on the media. These little boys and girls should not be at the mercy of celebrities and film stars.

God bless.

Is flogging an acceptable corrective measure in your state? Why not involve the parents and the police to handle the matter rather than risk the possibility of being charged for an offense?
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:
1. Because hopefully he will be saved, and he will not Die. Prov.23.13 - Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die.
Prov.23.14 - Punish him with the rod and save his soul from death.

2. And if it still doesn't make sense to you, kindly ignore this thread.

Peace...
I don't really understand. So you flogged him to save him from death, how? How is death related to passing love letters in class? undecided

How is death related to kids touching themselves in school? undecided

2. You created this thread to have folks hail you for flogging kids anyhow? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2022
It doesn't sound cool, but if you're unhappy with this post, check yourself well: something is wrong (to say the least).

If you are angry, you are the type that would come the following day as a parent with police or thugs to come and teach me a lesson, even though your child is terribly going astray.

If you know how much I love my students/pupils, you should be shame of getting angry in the first place.

I know some are quite content seeing their kids going naughty, eccentric and disrespectful to elders including their teachers (why won't they disrespect even you yourself?).

Sorry, the bad news is I can't stand that. You can keep your money (from experience). In the class I'm the authority, and you do as I say (whether in Pry 1 or 'SSS 4 class').

You see, growing up, I was a victim of indiscipline and social vices myself, and now I can't afford to not help the young ones to avoid the mistake I made, if it's not too late: cos I try to discipline with wisdom, not with Anger or Pride (otherwise, I would deserve better strokes too).

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

Is flogging an acceptable corrective measure in your state? Why not involve the parents and the police to handle the matter rather than risk the possibility of being charged for an offense?

Is flogging prohibited in Nigeria? Or you are not in Nigeria? I attended reputable schools here, and all had one thing in common: discipline.

The issue can be when discipline is taken too far. Is as bad as the case of little or no discipline at all.

Informing the parent is a great idea, but the police? For pry 5 pupil? Even the police should consider that funny as a Nigerian. Not some funny countries overseas when it comes to discipline.

I hope we don't all pick up the foolishness of these countries overseas, where disrespecting their parents and teachers is becoming a norm. It should not be in the case of discipline and bringing up children, especially in Nigeria.

Peace...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2022
If anyone has the time, go on YouTube, search "scared straight program". And see the kind of cases and crimes these foreign kids are committing with their parents and teachers: because they think God was wrong about disciplining a Child from the beginning.

Now, they take them to the prison to show them how they're likely to end up. That's after they're sometimes terribly addicted to vices.

Guess what! Some still end up there.

Maybe we can have such program for kids here too...

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by ireneidiva(f): 11:18am On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:
If anyone has the time, go on YouTube, search "scared straight program". And see the kind of cases and crimes these foreign kids are committing with their parents and teachers: because they think God was wrong about disciplining a Child from the beginning.

Now, they take them to the prison to show them how they're likely to end up. That's after they're sometimes terribly addicted to vices.

Guess what? Some still end up there.

Maybe we can have such program for kids here too...
If you are not ready to listen to anybody, why create a thread?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2022
You did a nice job, OP.
Keep it up. Young lads must be appropriately disciplined when necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by socialmediaman: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:

Is flogging prohibited in Nigeria? Or you are not in Nigeria? I attended reputable schools here, and all had one thing in common: discipline.

The issue can be when discipline is taken too far. Is as bad as the case of little or no discipline at all.

Informing the parent is a great idea, but the police? For pry 5 pupil? Even the police should consider that funny as a Nigerian. Not some funny countries overseas when it comes to discipline.

I hope we don't all pick up the foolishness of these countries overseas, where disrespecting their parents and teachers is becoming a norm. It should not be in the case of discipline and bringing up children, especially in Nigeria.

Peace...

The question was whether flogging/corporal punishment was acceptable as a corrective measure in your state

Lagos state outlawed flogging in 2011
https://9jabook.com/m/discussion?id=2109467%3ATopic%3A1586117

Ogun state also warned teaches to end corporal punishment in schools last year
https://barristerng.com/stop-beating-school-children-ogun-teachers-warned/

Nasarawa state suspended a headmaster and teachers and banned corporal punishment in 2018
https://www.tmznaija.com/2018/01/nasarawa-state-suspends-principal.html?m=1

You mentioned beating as well. Is it also acceptable as punishment in your state?
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2022
ireneidiva:

If you are not ready to listen to anybody, why create a thread?

Sorry, but honestly I don't understand you. I'm not perfect, but I am seeking grace to do the right thing.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Laralag: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2022
I think beating a child for wrong is going the easy way and it doesn't always help. If you had gone through better medium when he wrote the love letter, like trying to understand the child and his reasoning and has an adult talking to him on why what he is doing is wrong also involve his parent. That is a more difficult approach it is also loving. This would likely have reset his reasoning and he wouldn't graduate to touching the sexual organs of his mates

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

You mentioned beating as well. Is it also acceptable as punishment?

Thankfully, yes, in Nigeria. I don't know details of the Law, but God's law allows it. What I'm against is brutality or abuse. I try to not do that in anger, but love.

Friend, some don't know what teachers go through. Imagine in a class (say SS1) you're struggling to explain a rather tricky topic, and a boy or girl is trying to distract the process. Others are fighting to catch up with you, but this special student is trying to be a somebody.

I'll be like "Boy, this is serious business, I'd get you hurt or humilated a bit with a stick to help you and this class. Your Dad or Mum might be cool with you, but sorry I'm your teacher, not your Mum."

You see, thankfully some don't wait for a cane or whip to respond; the facial expression and mood switch is enough. Otherwise, you might just try two or three strokes on the back.

You do all that because you love, if you hate you just ignore. And you may even have to give up later if it's not working, unfortunately. You're only trying to help, after all.

Once he has grown beyond the discipline: then you can only pray. Probably because it wasn't given early enough as a child.

God bless

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Prov.22.15 - Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him.

Prov.13.24 - He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.

Prov.23.13 - Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die.

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by socialmediaman: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:

Thankfully, yes, in Nigeria. I don't know details of the Law, but God's law allows it. What I'm against is brutality or abuse. I try to not do that in anger, but love.

Friend, some don't know what teachers go through. Imagine in a class (say SS1) you're struggling to explain a rather tricky topic, and a boy or girl is trying to distract the process. Others are fighting to catch up with you, but this special student is trying to be a somebody.

I'll be like "Boy, this is serious business, I'd get you hurt or humilated a bit with a stick to help you and this class. Your Dad or Mum might be cool with you, but sorry I'm your teacher, not your Mum."

You see, thankfully some don't wait for a cane or whip to respond; the facial expression and mood switch is enough. Otherwise, you might just try two or three strokes on the back.

You do all that because you love, if you hate you just ignore. And you may even have to give up later if it's not working, unfortunately. You're only trying to help, after all.

Once he has grown beyond the discipline: then you can only pray. Probably because it wasn't given early enough as a child.

God bless

I updated my comment to cite examples of states where flogging/beating/corporal punishment is prohibited in Nigeria

Nasarawa state suspended a headmaster and teachers and banned corporal punishment in 2018
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Laralag:
I think beating a child for wrong is going the easy way and it doesn't always help. If you had gone through better medium when he wrote the love letter, like trying to understand the child and his reasoning and has an adult talking to him on why what he is doing is wrong also involve his parent. That is a more difficult approach it is also loving. This would likely have reset his reasoning and he wouldn't graduate to touching the sexual organs of his mates

Yes, I agree. But we got to try first. You see, it didn't happen when I was there, as I'm not a regular teacher there.

Yeah, it's something that needs to be corrected from home. Cos the new boy is just a bad influencer in the class. Sometimes is about FIGHTING.

Guess what? He is quite overage for that class, and he's doing very poorly academically, together with the team that was caught.

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

I updated my comment to cite examples of states where flogging/beating/corporal punishment is prohibited in Nigeria

Oh, really... I see. I think it's the case of those that have abused it.

No, hopefully it's not banned here.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
ojun50:
Becarefull how you beat children of this generation, there parents no dey help matter

Hmmm... Well, I don't blame them. Some parents and teachers too beat anyhow. I think some should not do it cos they don't know how to do it well.

One who is hot tempered, or lacks patience should not do it.

I remember some of those boys and girls of mine in the senior sec. class used to become better friends with me in the class after some well constructive beating.

Yes, they didn't wish to offend me again. Not just because of the cane, but they knew I was trying to help them, and I love them without favouritism.

Well, to some, you just have to ignore as they'd like to remain stupid tough nuts: hating you the more you try to help. "But sorry, you won't do as you like or misbehave in my class: please report to anyone I said so."

Moreover, I dislike the fact that some school owners and administrators embrace just any rubbish from students because of money, or influential parents. It's terribly unprofessional.

Peace...
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Mindlog: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:
It doesn't sound cool, but if you're unhappy with this post, check yourself well: something is wrong (to say the least).

If you are angry, you are the type that would come the following day as a parent with police or thugs to come and teach me a lesson, even though your child is terribly going astray.

If you know how much I love my students/pupils, you should be shame of getting angry in the first place.

I know some are quite content seeing their kids going naughty, eccentric and disrespectful to elders including their teachers (why won't they disrespect even you yourself?).

Sorry, the bad news is I can't stand that. You can keep your money (from experience). In the class I'm the authority, and you do as I say (whether in Pry 1 or 'SSS 4 class').

You see, growing up, I was a victim of indiscipline and social vices myself, and now I can't afford to not help the young ones to avoid the mistake I made, if it's not too late: cos I try to discipline with wisdom, not with Anger or Pride (otherwise, I would deserve better strokes too).

God bless.

That's not the appropriate corrective measure for such when it comes to Child Psychology. In saner climes you will be arrested, prosecuted and barred from working anywhere near young ones.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mindlog:

That's not the appropriate corrective measure for such when it comes to Child Psychology, in saner climes you will be arrested, prosecuted and barred from working anywhere near young ones.

Yeah, according to you, okay. For me, I don't buy the American-themed method on this.

Please, if you have the time, go on YouTube, search "Scared straight program". Hear what their kids do to there parents, teachers and friends. And see if that's what you want for yours...

Nevertheless, this thread is not to justify bullying or abuse of any kind, but proper Corrections when necessary. I've encouraged people not to try it if they don't know how, or if they're hot tempered.

Thanks
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Mindlog: 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:

Yeah, according to you, okay. For me, I don't buy the American-themed method on this.

Please, if you have the time, go on YouTube, search "Scared straight program". Hear what their kids do to there parents, teachers and friends. And see if that's what you want for yours...

Nevertheless, this thread is not to justify bullying or abuse of any kind, but proper Corrections when necessary. I've encouraged people not to try it if they don't know how, or if they're hot tempered.

Thanks

I am doing my postgraduate specialization in Clinical Child Psychology, so nothing you have posted is new to me.

Don't rationalize your "method", it doesn't internalize values in young minds.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mindlog:

I am doing my postgraduate specialization in Clinical Child Psychology, so nothing you have posted is new to me.

Don't rationalize your "method", it doesn't internalize values in young minds.

Friend, I'm an educationist (educational manager), but the point is God's words support such, especially if it's out of love when necessary.

Things we learn at school are men's wisdom. Just because people abuse drugs doesn't make it bad. Just because some abuse the act of discipline doesn't make it wrong.

God bless.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by Mindlog: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
dave601:

Friend, I'm an educationist (educational manager), but the point is God's words support such, especially if it's out of love when necessary.

Things we learn at school are men's wisdom. Just because people abuse drugs doesn't make it bad. Just because abuse the act of discipline doesn't make wrong.

God bless.

I guess during your studies, training to be an educationist you were taught behavioural modification in children, is beating up a child for undesired behaviour part of what you were trained in?

"Weak teachers use canes as their psychological crutch".

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by WoundedLamb: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
If the strokes are disturbing even to the aggressor himself, then I'm really worried. I didn't read anywhere where you sat the kids down to explain to them why they shouldn't be doing such things. All I read was flog, flog, flog. At à point, I had to read the title again just to ensure it's humans we're talking about here.

There's a reason the human brain is more advanced that those of other animals. Kids are extremely curious. They are very receptive of new ideas as well. Why not get to the root of the issue, block it, and engage the kids to counter whatever they had assimilated? Why do y'all ignore the capabilities of this brain to resort to treating kids like lower animals? By flogging the kids, you have said to them "don't let me catch you doing this again" but you didn't tell them why they shouldn't do it. I'm guessing you're shying away from having an uncomfortable discussion with a kid but without that, you'd end up creating a hardened rebel.

You made reference to a certain YouTube channel to support your claim that kids who aren't flogged are worse off but you forgot we don't need any YouTube to see what the Nigerian youth has become despite the flogging. Only lazy adults that lack creativity go around flogging children like animals even at the slightest provocation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mindlog:

I guess during your studies, training to be an educationist you were taught behavioural modification in children, is beating up a child for undesired behaviour part of what you were trained in?

"Weak teachers use canes as their psychological crutch".

No friend, not 'beat up'. It wasn't like a fight or wrestling. It's punishment. He knew that it was wrong.
Re: Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today by dave601: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:
If the strokes are disturbing even to the aggressor himself, then I'm really worried. I didn't read anywhere where you sat the kids down to explain to them why they shouldn't be doing such things. All I read was flog, flog, flog. At à point, I had to read the title again just to ensure it's humans we're talking about here.

There's a reason the human brain is more advanced that those of other animals. Kids are extremely curious. They are very receptive of new ideas as well. Why not get to the root of the issue, block it, and engage the kids to counter whatever they had assimilated? Why do y'all ignore the capabilities of this brain to resort to treating kids like lower animals? By flogging the kids, you have said to them "don't let me catch you doing this again" but you didn't tell them why they shouldn't do it. I'm guessing you're shying away from having some an uncomfortable discussion with a kid but without that, you'd end up creating a hardened rebel.

You made reference to a certain YouTube channel to support your claim that kids who aren't flogged are worse off but you forgot we don't need any YouTube to see what the Nigerian youth has become despite the flogging. Only lazy adults that lack creativity go around flogging children like animals even at the slightest provocation.

Friend, you know what. I never claimed it's the final solution: but it's saved many who were once going astray (including me).

Oh, don't worry about the title, it's just a strict turn of phrase. I didn't brutalize him.

Guess what, the child still likes me. You know what he said immediately I released him? He said, "thank you, sir" (with a pitiable look). The whole class heard. He needs help: it was rumoured that he had issues at his former school.

I'm thinking of talking to the class teacher on meeting his parents. I am not a regular teacher there, and my time is limited.

Nevertheless, I still won't buy the no flogging rule cos even God okays it, except it gets banned here too. I hope people stop abusing it, though.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Girl Child At An Early Age / True Life Story: Why You Should Be Careful Of Whom You Help / Wedding Gown Rentals.Zee bridals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.