Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced (7999 Views)

CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by blazesam(m): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Very embarrassing as he was naked and speechless

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Kingozymandias(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na Highness .... It's probably fake news

2 Likes

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by blazesam(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You think so? I have the video.. I have been trying to send it here but it not uploading like I don't know how to go about it

5 Likes

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by PhilGreen(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Immediately after landing 50m deal with obi cubana bitters... This is probably fake or its the other guy portraying him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
HAHAHAHA!!! cheesy cheesy
ADONBILIVIT!!! cheesy
THIS GUY WAN TREND BY FORCE. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by blazesam(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
PhilGreen:
Immediately after landing 50m deal with obi cubana bitters... This is probably fake or its the other guy portraying him

Can I upload the video if u can? Chat me on whatapp I will send the video to u so u can send it here..

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Person wey get 50m endorsement go thief phone wey him already get I perceive setup.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by blazesam(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
anewchapter:
Person wey get 50m endorsement go thief wey him already get I perceive setup.

I really want the video here.. I can't compress it anymore.. help me to add it here.. Just chat me up on whatapp
Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by godofuck231: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2022
He's a robber , simple it runs in his blood cant take the hood out of a thug

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by dawnomike(m): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2022
That's an imposter turn thief...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by fullnetwork: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2022
This is serious o
Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Keep quiet that Is a old video..... They accused him of stealing Keke not phone
And it was later said to be set up

The video is before fame... Bad belle people everywhere

Go get a life

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Totilopussylick(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2022
anewchapter:
Person wey get 50m endorsement go thief wey him already get I perceive setup.
You never won about two points five million from bet9ja shop before

Na for gutter i slept that evening totally naked when I saw the result cheesy

People video plenty Video of me that night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na me come the beg them make them stop, i no the craze na mad i de mad tongue
Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Old story before him blow

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by NaijaGoBetter20: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2022
What are you gaining by putting up the video here? Let's assume this is his past, are trying to tell us you don't have a past that keeps hurting you?

Mr Man allows this case to rest, God has picked Portable's call anyone who tries to bring him down will surely go down before him.

I'm not a portable fan but I will never support people like this OP

4 Likes

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Karlovych: 12:57am On Mar 22, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by crackhouse(m): 1:32am On Mar 22, 2022
blazesam:

You think so? I have the video.. I have been trying to send it here but it not uploading like I don't know how to go about it
why do u want to send it if not to help destroy the guy? Everybody have seen it so don't bother uploading it. Allow the guy to enjoy his life and don't be pained due his progress.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by wakaman: 2:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by adecz: 2:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Osanogbua❗️❗️❗️

Village people don open him
file for scrutiny❗️❗️ shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Nemesis0147(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Na old video
Happened at Ibadan
Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2022
They want to destroy his N50m deal

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Chiraq77(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2022
It's an Old Video,His former Boss Set him Up.

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by King3urna(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is old bro I knew about this very well he was accused of stealing iPhone and keke but is still fake anyway

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Parachoko: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Is true, but is an old news
Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by cpu2006(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
blazesam:

U normally av the video of bad things. Better use your life for positive things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
PhilGreen:
50m what? How much did they pay for the production of the product? Dey there make them they brainwash you with lies, hype and acid.
Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Neddstark: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Video was before fame. Boy is a tout, thief, illiterate, drug user, sex addict and idiot. The Nigerian entertainment industry led by illiterates and cultists have put him in the limelight to influence the youths. If you think Nigeria will get better with this kind of influence, you must be joking. If anyone accuses me of bad belle, may the children around you all choose portable as their role model.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by Angel55555(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fake bro the video has been around since last year but see the level of hate displayed by some people up there

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by CamelCase: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
I don't thinks this is true. But if it is.. I have just one word

You can take a nigga out of the street but you can't take a street out of a nigga

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by ojosegun2011(m): 2:16am On Jul 20, 2022
I am also confused. It looks like a set-up. The police declared him wanted for implicating statements about 1 million boys cult only yesterday and he was caught stealing today. Something is wrong somewhere. Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Portable Caught Stealing An Iphone And Disgraced by adecz: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2022
PhilGreen:

This was before him blow.

It's an old video..☺️☺️☺️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Dismiss 2 Officers Over Assault In Delta / The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings / NDLEA Intercepts 1.5million Tramadol Tablets, Arms & Ammunition Across 7 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.