Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings (7992 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2022
This video below includes some eye witness interviewed yesterday.
As they explained all that happened.
And these are our explanations

Atleast 15 people were killed in a burial ceremony and alot were severely injured at Ebenebe in Awka, Anambra state Nigeria and about 5 extra people died in Oko within the space of 48 hours.

And next are the people who were at the burial live and direct

It started on the 25th of February 2022 when Blackaxe members killed a young man who is said to be the security man of a hotel called triple 3 hotel. And the next day which was yesterday being the 26th of February 2022 was the burial ceremony of the young man u see below who died on the 30th of December 2021.
And he is said to be a member of Vikings.
This burial was hosted at Ebenebe the Norther region of Awka. But there was a little problem with the burial ceremony. From the eye witness u see below it is said that a town crier was supposed to announce to the people of Ebenebe to avoid attending the burial of Chibuike Joseph Chukwuka (the deceased).
The reason was because Late Chibuike Joseph Chukwuka was a very stubborn Vikings cultist. So because of that, they had a suspicion that something might happen at his burial ceremony.
The reverend father of Ebenebe suspected the same thing and told the people not to attend the burial of late Joseph Chukwuka.
But the main problem was that they were postponing the time they were supposed to use to get a town crier to tell people to avoid the burial. And at the end of the day they did not use the town crier.
So on the very day of the funeral which was yesterday 26th Feb 2022. The first eye witnesses u see below said a car came and between four to five people who were said to be members of the Blackaxe confraternity, came and opened fire on the mourners.
The killers were all masked up.
The eye witness said 15 people were killed at the burial ceremony

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Veggieseedies anonymuz thelegend1 Neddstark
Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2022
These were the eyewitnes interviewed on the 26th of February being yesterday.
This young man was just a pallbearer (someone who dance or carries coffin) he would have been killed by Blackaxe members if he had stayed like others.
This young man saw the killers they were about 5 in number with guns. His luck was that he avoided the burial after sensing it was cult related based on how they prayed.
This young man interviewed also said he was among the people who carried the corpse of the Vikings member. But he had left the burial because he saw it was cult related

His biological brother also died in the burial

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Below is the picture of the tripple three hotel.

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2022
Below is another eye witness in this same incident.
This one also lost his brother in the burial

According to this particular eye witness he said it would have been better they use human heads to bury this guy than to disrupt the burial and kill everybody.
He also added that it has been long this kind of incident happened in Ebenebe.
He ended by blaming the town criers who failed to warn the villagers not to attend the burial of late Mr Joseph.

He also expressed anger at how the rival cultist killed everyone they saw not minding it was an open field and many people came to the burial to not knowing what was going on.

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Kantebets(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:
so Ayes pulled the HIT
Is it in anyway related to mr savage death
Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Kantebets:
so Ayes pulled the HIT
Is it in anyway related to mr savage death

Yes. Remember that Mr Savage's death is not the reason for the war entirely. This war has been in Anambra for a very long time and the longest I've been reporting. And it was during the war Mr Savage was killed gruesomely. He was the one they used razor blade to cut his penis on video. I posted here to.

Probably this was because in Mr Savage's candle night Vikings members killed three Blackaxe members to pay last respect to Mr Savage. And before the killing of these three Blackaxe members there was a peace talk in Anambra which was sponsored by this Igbo billionaire called Chief Obioro Okonkwo. He took them their leaders to Abuja even payed them to stop killing themselves and bought some of them keke just to stop killing themselves

https://www.nairaland.com/6994474/after-4-years-cult-war

A day after the peace talk the Vikings members struck and killed three. And some of the Vikings members defence was that after their peace talk in South Africa Blackaxe killed first so they are killing first to.

So to avenge the three Blackaxe members that was killed in Mr Savage's candle night that was why Blackaxe struck in this burial.

Below is the Igbo Billionaire Obioro Okonkwo that settled them this month yet they refused.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Neddstark: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Soldiers should be deployed to this state. Install martial law. Cultists are now using ak47s. They are a massive threat and must be subdued no matter what.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by ThinkSmarter: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2022
Triple tree is not a hostel but a popular hotel at Amaokpala, Close to Oko Polytechnic.
Nnamdi Kanu have used his IPOB/ESN Nazi wannabe ideology to wake the sleeping devils in Igbo land.

To all the supporters of unknown gun men.
Shey una dey see am?
The impetus the support and praises they are gaining from you guys is causing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2022
They all look poor. How can people be comfortable joining poverty associations. How can I join something that won’t give me money rather sleepless nights. Why am I even joining a discussion of poor people sef

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2022
Neddstark:
Soldiers should be deployed to this state. Install martial law. Cultists are now using ak47s. They are a massive threat and must be subdued no matter what.

The Anambra cult war is just the worst. The governor doesn't even care. Before the election there was a time I was posting atleast 5 dead bodies everyday from Anambra alone.

And after this hit by Blackaxe, Vikings will wait for their own burial to. All in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2022
This is another eye witness.

According to her when she was interviewed she broke down saying she has nothing to say. That tears will forever remain with her as her brothers and sisters has been killed in the burial. Mind u even women were killed too.

2 Likes

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2022
This one is another eye witness. He tells us how an innocent girl was shot in the stomach but she later survived. According to him the girl was a brave girl and was just telling the doctors to stitch her. Her husband was crying thinking she will die like others but she later survived.

This eyewitness below also tells us how the reverend father refused giving them his car because he had warned them not to go to the burial.

3 Likes

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Then below are some of the survivors which were in the Amaku hospital yesterday

2 Likes

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by wheezyfukinbaby: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2022
I thought they had a peace talk in Anambra sometime around the ending of last year or beginning of this year, but some Viking members broke that truce and killed an Aye member. Ayes we all know are the most dreaded cult group in Nigeria. They will never accept defeat so am not surprised at the retaliation. The Ayes too should be ready for the Vikings reprisal attack during any Aye member burial. This new phase will get to an extent when all villages will pass a law never to attend the burial ceremony of any cultist in the South East, just like the way they passed a severe ban on mmkpuri mmrin a.k.a Ice a.k.a woto woto. We youths don’t need this killings among ourselves. Let’s find a better way to settle our differences. I’m not promoting cultism neither am I supporting any cult group. The killing in Anambra state is getting too much and unbearable.
#SayNoToCultism #RestInPeaceToTheDead

~WheezyCares

13 Likes

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2022
wheezyfukinbaby:
I thought they had a peace talk in Anambra sometime around the ending of last year or beginning of this year, but some Viking members broke that truce and killed an Aye member. Ayes we all know are the most dreaded cult group in Nigeria. They will never accept defeat so am not surprised at the retaliation. The Ayes too should be ready for the Vikings reprisal attack during any Aye member burial. This new phase will get to an extent when all villages will pass a law never to attend the burial ceremony of any cultist in the South East, just like the way they passed a severe ban on mmkpuri mmrin a.k.a Ice a.k.a woto woto. We youths don’t need this killings among ourselves. Let’s find a better way to settle our differences. I’m not promoting cultism neither am I supporting any cult group. The killing in Anambra state is getting too much and unbearable.
#SayNoToCultism #RestInPeaceToTheDead

~WheezyCares

The Vikings said it was because the Blackaxe also broke their peace talk in South Africa. This war is not ending soon if the government does not intervene

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2022
The girl u who survived a bullet shot in her stomach

2 Likes

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2022
This one has lost his hands.

2 Likes

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
More

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Tellwhat: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:
This one is another eye witness. He tells us how an innocent girl was shot in the stomach but she later survived. According to him the girl was a brave girl and was just telling the doctors to stitch her. Her husband was crying thinking she will die like others but she later survived.

This eyewitness below also tells us how the reverend father refused giving them his car because he had warned them not to go to the burial.
I watched this particular man interview this one want finish me with laugh. He wasn't comfortable when he realized he was being videoed

And I think I agree with him because if I was the one I won't agree to be videod. It's not safe they should have blurred their faces

This cult people have no human sympathy I just pray they don't target innocent people again

Hopefully soludo invites DSS to arrest all those cultist running rampage and killing innocent souls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Triple tree is not a hostel but a popular hotel at Amaokpala, Close to Oko Polytechnic.
Nnamdi Kanu have used his IPOB/ESN Nazi wannabe ideology to wake the sleeping devils in Igbo land.

To all the supporters of unknown gun men.
Shey una dey see am?
The impetus the support and praises they are gaining from you guys is causing.

Cultistupdate

Has this not corroborated with my earlier stance?

Even at your revelation, the story wants to be changed. It would have been more if I didn't call you to this and fast
Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by MrCover: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Bad News Here And There
Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Cultistupdate

Has this not corroborated with my earlier stance?

Even at your revelation, the story wants to be changed. It would have been more if I didn't call you to this and fast

I have actually corrected myself. It is hotel not hostel
Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by francisMKD(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Na waa oooo.... Hmmm ... Wahala be like MTN card oo..

1 Like

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Tellwhat: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Just imagine. This is just painful

All because of different ideologies

If one mumu go fight another mumu because of wetin no get head innocent people go die.

They can even fight because of one girl and it will lead to death of many

2022 and we blacks never want get sense. I feel hurt and sad

2 Likes

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

I have actually corrected myself. It is hotel not hostel

You were also correct

One can equally use hostel and hotel interchangeably. It is only in Nigeria that people tend to be smarter than the English themselves

Hostel gives accommodation, hotel gives accommodation, and both give "short term accomodations"

I mean the content, an effort was made at changing or twisting the content to suit some emotional, illogical narratives

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by tutudesz: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Hmmm undecided Cultists
Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Nuelphil: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
What happened at Ebenebe yesterday was an isolated case, it has nothing to do with what has been happening in OKO recently. The deceased cultist was killed in Amansea in December due to a leadership tussle in their motor park business. The deceased was handed the mantle of leadership of the park by the ex leader but it didn't go down well with the indigenes because the deceased was from a neighboring community. The deceased was a very stubborn cultist he refused to back down. On the day he was killed they called him on fone to come n sign some papers concerning his new position, he was warned not to go but he insisted. He got to Amasea n called them to know their location, they accosted & shot at him severally but the bullet didn't penetrate him so they use planks & heavy wood to beat him to death. His burial was supposed to be private. People were supposed to warn others not to attend. All of them claimed to have forgotten.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by gaby(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

According to this particular eye witness he said it would have been better they use human heads to bury this guy than to disrupt the burial and kill everybody.
He also added that it has been long this kind of incident happened in Ebenebe.
He ended by blaming the town criers who failed to warn the villagers not to attend the burial of late Mr Joseph.

He also expressed anger at how the rival cultist killed everyone they saw not minding it was an open field and many people came to the burial to not knowing what was going on.

This one's head would have been perfect to bury the renegade...

1 Like

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Alabihaskillus: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Obituary poster says he died on d 30th December 2021 at amansea produce checkpoint anambra while your post says he died on d 25th February at tripple 3 hotel. Even with the information at your disposal you're still here dropping fake information.
No be by force to post news o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by Cultistupdate: 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
Alabihaskillus:
Obituary poster says he died on d 30th December 2021 at amansea produce checkpoint anambra while your post says he died on d 25th February at tripple 3 hotel. Even with the information at your disposal you're still here dropping fake information.
No be by force to post news o

It started on the 25th of February 2022 when Blackaxe members killed a young man who is said to be the security man of a hotel called triple 3 hotel. And the next day which was yesterday being the 26th of February 2022 was the burial ceremony of the young man u see below who died on the 30th of December 2021.

9 Likes

Re: The burial cultist attacked this is the full story - Blackaxe and Vikings by majamajic(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Nuelphil:
What happened at Ebenebe yesterday was an isolated case, it has nothing to do with what has been happening in OKO recently. The deceased cultist was killed in Amansea in December due to a leadership tussle in their motor park business. The deceased was handed the mantle of leadership of the park by the ex leader but it didn't go down well with the indigenes because the deceased was from a neighboring community. The deceased was a very stubborn cultist he refused to back down. On the day he was killed they called him on fone to come n sign some papers concerning his new position, he was warned not to go but he insisted. He got to Amasea n called them to know their location, they accosted & shot at him severally but the bullet didn't penetrate him so they use planks & heavy wood to beat him to death. His burial was supposed to be private. People were supposed to warn others not to attend. All of them claimed to have forgotten.

U are correct , it has nothing to do with oko

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Gangs In The World / Police Dismiss 2 Officers Over Assault In Delta / Colombia Tears Down Drug Lord Pablo Escobar's Eight-storey Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.