Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I hate job and I'll always hate it - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I hate job and I'll always hate it (388 Views)

Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better? / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I hate job and I'll always hate it by Sukkyy2010: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
I'm articulating my feelings here not to seek anyone validation but to know if I'm not the only one with the embodiment of this kind of mindset, trait and reasoning that object getting job for a living, because I never see anyone in my circle who's consistent with the way I reason and feel how I feel about this conventional custom of getting a job to earn a living.

I think I was born to detest the life of being an employee or earning a living through job.

From my childhood even when I never have a confound knowledge about life, when I was still a gullible infant I've been having a severe hate for the lifestyle of working under a firm or an individual as a way of earning a living through job because I can remember back then among my sibling anytime during a discussion of career choice I always object their idea which rooted in getting a job while. So while my siblings emotionally mention and describe their different aspiring dream job then I always come up with something different coming from the ideal of being independent, doing my own thing even though by then I never have basic knowledge of what Independence is all about.

Fast forward to the moment I'm typing this, I only manage to live 3 years of my life as an employee in two different organization which happened right after I finished my OND program in Accountancy. I finally got out of the boring lifestyle of me as an employee in 2020 when i honorably resign from my last job for living the life I've always been feeling and passionately to live as independent sole proprietorship/ entrepreneur by starting a little business with my little savings of 300k and which I was able to mke my first million and even acquired my first landed property within the space of 7month in my new business last year 2021.

As years and days past by I enjoy my freedom and I'm becoming more confident in myself and as I'm growing daily in my entrepreneural mind-set the more my hate for job and being and employee is seriously getting more intense and severe.

Why do I hate job this much?
This have been a frequent question I kept on asking myself but anytime I deepen my thinking over my journey of being self-employed It always amazed me how I mysteriosly achieve so much from little, may be this way is actually my call and my purpose.

I hate job and I don't think in my next life either I will embrace job.

I hope I can see my counterparts who consistently perceive job the way I do.
Re: I hate job and I'll always hate it by Kingozymandias(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Let me.guess, you will tell them that of they want to know the job you do that gave you Miraculous 1 million they should DM you for details ....
Look at this one , he is looking for cleints to charge money for so called secret ...

3 Likes

Re: I hate job and I'll always hate it by Sukkyy2010: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Let me.guess, you will tell them that of they want to know the job you do that gave you Miraculous 1 million they should DM you for details ....
Look at this one , he is looking for cleints to charge money for so called secret ...
Your perspective towards my story is absolutely wrong..this things I articulated is rooted from my personal reality and it has nothing to do with perverseness that you're accusing it for.
Re: I hate job and I'll always hate it by CoronaVirusPro: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Do you like stealing or robbery?
Re: I hate job and I'll always hate it by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2022
well , bruh I totally understand.... I myself always believed in entrepreneurship,
but just as the truth is and how your life played out. except u are born with a silver spoon.
one needs to work to be independent.

yes we are Many with that mindset.....
whilst many are so comfy working for others.
Re: I hate job and I'll always hate it by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Entrepreneurship is ten times more work than working for someone and nothing is guaranteed. It's not a bed of roses.

5 Likes

Re: I hate job and I'll always hate it by eTen94(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sorry now I can see why you are crying under my post eya sorry oh, tm
Sukkyy2010:
I'm articulating my feelings here not to seek anyone validation but to know if I'm not the only one with the embodiment of this kind of mindset, trait and reasoning that object getting job for a living, because I never see anyone in my circle who's consistent with the way I reason and feel how I feel about this conventional custom of getting a job to earn a living.

I think I was born to detest the life of being an employee or earning a living through job.

From my childhood even when I never have a confound knowledge about life, when I was still a gullible infant I've been having a severe hate for the lifestyle of working under a firm or an individual as a way of earning a living through job because I can remember back then among my sibling anytime during a discussion of career choice I always object their idea which rooted in getting a job while. So while my siblings emotionally mention and describe their different aspiring dream job then I always come up with something different coming from the ideal of being independent, doing my own thing even though by then I never have basic knowledge of what Independence is all about.

Fast forward to the moment I'm typing this, I only manage to live 3 years of my life as an employee in two different organization which happened right after I finished my OND program in Accountancy. I finally got out of the boring lifestyle of me as an employee in 2020 when i honorably resign from my last job for living the life I've always been feeling and passionately to live as independent sole proprietorship/ entrepreneur by starting a little business with my little savings of 300k and which I was able to mke my first million and even acquired my first landed property within the space of 7month in my new business last year 2021.

As years and days past by I enjoy my freedom and I'm becoming more confident in myself and as I'm growing daily in my entrepreneural mind-set the more my hate for job and being and employee is seriously getting more intense and severe.

Why do I hate job this much?
This have been a frequent question I kept on asking myself but anytime I deepen my thinking over my journey of being self-employed It always amazed me how I mysteriosly achieve so much from little, may be this way is actually my call and my purpose.

I hate job and I don't think in my next life either I will embrace job.

I hope I can see my counterparts who consistently perceive job the way I do.

(1) (Reply)

Data Driven Marketing Jobs You Can Consider This Year / Between These Skills / The Cost Of A Better Life (money, Good Health And Everything Else)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.