Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (539 Views)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 12:35am On Mar 22, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by tit(f): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2022
You mean a grandmother?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by sreamsense: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2022
If Buhari should see you, he will call you a lazy guy. You are below 30yrs, instead of you to go and hustle legitimately as man even if it warrants riding okada, farming or converts your academic knowledge to money in order to put food on your table and take care of your future children, you are looking for wife you want to depend on for your financial strength.

Later in future you begin to have issue with your wife when you put too much burden on her and breed children you can not cater for. God will bless your hard work and pick your call before end of this year, try to think of another legitimate job you can do by starting small before talking about wife to avoid contributing more to existing Nigeria problem through giving birth to children you are not capable of catering for financially
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by olisaEze(m): 1:38am On Mar 22, 2022
You’re in ur early thirties jobless with just the description of ur height & complexion as qualifications on ur cv, but your mind is telling you that the only way out of your poverty is to place an advert for a sugar mummy in the politics section of NL?? Well best of luck... and hope u don’t end up with an invite from a con artiste or worse a ritualist!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Kingozymandias(m): 3:14am On Mar 22, 2022
I have been seeing this young man post this advert all over Nairaland for weeks now, he is either a kidnapper or a ritualist.

No right thinking man with brains would do this .. except off course he is under a spell grin

He maybe an armed robber looking to rob innocent women

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by femicyrus(m): 4:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Ritualist always coming out with new antics

Women!!!!!!!!
Run oooooooooo
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Oforman: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by U1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:
I have been seeing this young man post this advert all over Nairaland for weeks now, he is either a kidnapper or a ritualist.

No right thinking man with brains would do this .. except off course he is under a spell grin

He maybe an armed robber looking to rob innocent women

Don't be so quick to conclude, bro. He could seriously need an understanding lady. Let's not always be negative in our thinking.

You see, it's God that's just protecting us in this country. Tell me, where can't people be kidnapped these days? Just recently I heard how some school children were kidnapped simply by boarding a public bus.

It's left for us all to commit our ways to God and be vigilant!

(1) (Reply)

*9ja_ Adult Fun Hub(18+)* _a Place To Connect, Hookup & Have Fun & Pleasure / Guy Wants Tight Ladies Who Can Sing / Girls Feeling Important, Holla Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.