Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Emma Enukwu Never Won Any Poling Unit. Enugu Apc Mainstream Chairman Udeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emma Enukwu Never Won Any Poling Unit. Enugu Apc Mainstream Chairman Udeh (408 Views)

INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State / Shehu Sani: It’s Sad That Many Parties Can’t Even Afford Poling Agents / I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emma Enukwu Never Won Any Poling Unit. Enugu Apc Mainstream Chairman Udeh by sanc2s(f): 4:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Thank God that Emma Enukwu and his small supporters have noticed that they are not contemporaries to our leader Chief Ken Nnamani and should not be mentioned when he is mentioned. It is on record that Chief Ken Nnamani contested and won elections. He was elected the Senate President and with the support of his colleagues ensured the democracy we all are enjoying today by their effort in killing the third term agenda.
Under this present government of President Mohammadu Buhari, Sen Nnamani led the Federal Government’s Constitutional Reform Committee, whose recommendations are today being enjoyed by our democracy and INEC in particular. His contributions as a member of the party’s caretaker committee has been extraordinary. He will certainly perform better if elected as APC Deputy National Chairman South.
It is unfortunate then that Emma Enukwu and his agents could not raise any meaningful fact but to fabricate stories to support their dead campaign. All the fabricated stories and allegations especially against my person are just but false and baseless. I will not glorify their dirty campaign by going to the muds. My records in party administration and finance is clear and has never being doubted in Enugu APC. Sen Ike Ekweremadu and his PA are alive and will open up on who gave and who collected money from them. It is on record that Emma Enukwu has been the one using the party to enrich himself and to plant the seeds of discords in the party for his selfish gains.
Meanwhile, Emma Enukwu should mention any election that he has ever delivered his pooling unit or any election he has ever won for his party in his life. During Chief Hyde Onuaguruchi senatorial election i was the coordinator of the campaign in Awgu LGA, while Emma Enukwu was that of Udi LGA. I delivered more than 80% of the votes to our candidate but Emma Enukwu could not even win in his pooling unit.
During the our party’s last registration exercise Emma Enukwu as the party’s vice national chairman could not register half of the members I did in Awgu LGA. Emma Enukwu is just but a politician without home support and lacks grip of his grassroot. If he as a national officer, with all the wards in Udi LGA could not bring half of the members I registered in my LGA, then he has no right to call the party’s registration fictitious. A man without political capital, who could not galvanize party support at home should not be doing that at the national.
Emma Enukwu and his agents should therefore know that he is not qualified to contest the position of the party’s deputy national chairman. He has never brought any positive thing to the party before, during and after elections. He has never won or delivered any election in his life as a politician. If he can not bring strategies of winning elections then he has no business in contesting for any party position. The party positions in this convention is not zoned to the legacy parties, he has enjoyed that in the past, that will not work again this time. I therefore advice him and his agents to bury their campaign and support the candidacy of Sen Ken Nnamani.

(1) (Reply)

More Endorsement For Apc Deputy National Chairmanship Aspirant . / Buhari Urges Nigerians To Get Their PVCs For 2023 Elections! See How To Register / 2023: Osinbajo Disowns Olugbenga Olaoye Over Comments Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.