Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars (21255 Views)

Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Goldbw122(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Hmm, and he is still dragging for position, I don't u derstand where this is going, let them leave the positions for our youth.. at least make the form cheaper not in millions or billions.. hmm We have a long way to go in Nigeria I swear...
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Giveaway2022(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Book your space now. Our last giveaway of the month is happening today!

join now,
https://www.nairaland.com/7040238/book-space-now-tecno-camon
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by templeRun20(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
As for okocha and kanu they are Igbo men and they don't care about anything but money... Then the so called pastor Taribo just wants to be relevant since Nigerians had forgotten him
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Danielle09: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria where having ur preferred candidate is a crime. Sowore Abi wetyn ur name be, abeg rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Lagoshub: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Tinubu-@70-visit-Sowore-others-berate-ex-Eagles-stars

Because we don't want Tinubu doesn't mean this people should not associate with him
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Antoeni(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Sowore should shut up, this is the same sowore when he has Opportunity of Becoming his Party presidential candidate, He Squandered Party Funds On Prostitutes and Lounged at Redisson Blu Hotel.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Ijoba85: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2022
What is you people's business with what they choose to do ? Don't they have freedom of association again? Please free these men abeg
kyivmhayor:
I was really disappointed in Taribo West, he’s one of the reasons Pastors are called Fraudsters!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by 9iceprince(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Fibooke:
Hungry idiots

But they eat and live the way your generation would have love to

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Omotosho1090905(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Someone is praying for Nigeria to be better we still dey wail na him fkup he supposed dey curse everyone I'm just tired of this our way of thinking
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Topmaike007(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Franking:
Don't mind the naive and hungry boys. How can they claim they only came for birthday when they know Tinubu is a presidential aspirant. The same boys who went to Yahaya Bello. No dignity.

Only Nigerian ex players can be this hungry and naive.
oga na choice,they chose and jagaban and I don't see anything bad in it..why did people not condemn the people that played when obansanjo was entering 85..all of you condemning them are all hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Aystarz: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2022
simpleseyi:
[s]Una go cry tire. Same ex-Eagles will be at his swearing-in in 2023[/s] . And when he finally dies in 2090, they will pay their last respect
grin
You watch too much cartoon, kiddo.
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by CHAQUR: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Sowore and his likes should be ready to berate more people because many will be surprised by the caliber of the people that will campaign for BAT when it starts. Even surprise itself will be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2022
If only these people have managed their money and invested well when the money was coming during their playing days, would they have disgraced themselves in this manner,?as heaven is... affliction will not arise the second time.Amen
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Topmaike007(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2022
I prefer Tinubu to that Dunce called Sowore

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Antoeni(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2022
Mumu Sowore As Tinubu no invite you, how the thing no go pain you? I can smell bitterness in your opinion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Donshegxy10(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2022
It was not an endorsement, even if it was, they have the right to endorse anyone.

They are already blessed, everything isnt about money.

If they endorse sowore will he decline, if they endorse reno' s choice will he wail.
If they endorse your candidate, you will all hail them.

Nigerians are hypocrites!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Topmaike007(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2022
toobusy:
If only these people have managed their money and invested well when the money was coming during their playing days, would they have disgraced themselves in this manner,?as heaven is... affliction will not arise the second time.Amen
did they go there and beg for money,and moreover they have freedom to choose whoever pleases them same way you chose your own candidate

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by IamNat: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2022
And so adults can't make a decision of where and where not to be by themselves again? That you don't like someone doesn't mean everyone must not like the person, you make your choice and I make mine. When sowore was supporting Buhari in 2015, did anyone stop him?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Aystarz: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Danielle09:
Welcome to Nigeria where having ur preferred candidate is a crime. Sowore Abi wetyn ur name be, abeg rest.
This is Nigeria, where stealers and killers are contesting election oo - Falz
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Heffalump(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:
Pastor Taribo shock me sha lipsrsealed What money cannot do does not exist.

Taribo is just a hungry pastor right now. The X- Eagles open endorsement of Tinubu was a misplaced priority and a serious dent on their public image/ respect. If you love Nigeria, the right choice would be for a young and vibrant political actor to lead this country. Not an old and demented thief like Tinubu, who's obviously sick and frail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by hotseat: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Success most often than not attracts envy, jealousy and outright hatred.

Sowore, abeg dey your lane o!

These are big boys in their own right.

To describe them as hungry fellows is most uncharitable, despicable and totally uncalled for.

Democracy guarantees freedom of choice for crying out loud.

That they are celebrities does not deprive them of this constitutionally guaranteed right.

The so-called social activist cum politician, Sowore, has himself been castigated and called several unprintable names in the past.

Shame to bad belle people!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
Forget packaging... okocha and Kanu are broke ass Niqqa they should go to obi cubanna for empowerment
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by HRMK: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2022
SAME SOWORE WHO GARNERED 30K VOTES IN LAST PRESIDENTIAL POLLS?A MAN THAT EVEN LOST HIS WARD?BUT IS HE IN THE CLASS OF TINUBU?WHAT AN INSULT FROM A MAN THAT SHULD AV CONTESTED A LOCAL GOVT ELECTION ATTACKING A NATIONAL FIGURE!A MAN THAT WAS TWICE A STATE GOV AND EVEN A SENATOR!WHAT AN EFRONTERY!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Aystarz: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Tinubu dogs just dey multiply for this forum. See as dem dey bark for front page.

You just wonder how these fools live with themselves.

In any case, barking like rabid dogs won't change the glaring fact which every Nigerian knows - that when a celebrity, a footballer endorses a politician, money has changed hands.

As bad and morally-bankrupt Nigeria is today, not everyone in this country is a Tinubu attackdog who lives for 30k.
Soulless idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Ijoba85: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Like seriously I don't understand the reason for condemning these guys' action. It even baffled me how some labelled the act as being hungry, hunger or no hunger , I'm very sure these guys are 10 times richer than whoever mentioned that stupid statement. Who sowore ? How much is his worth compared to footballers who earned millions per week even when our naira was still valuable. These guys have investments home and abroad. KANU said Tinubu dropped money for his heart foundation and he's reciprocating the good gesture , is there anything bad in that ? And the last time I checked anyone is free to associate with anyone of their choice , it is legally backed up in our constitution. It is called freedom of association act. Pls you guys should desist from condemning their act abeg. Nobody holy pass

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Politicians are liars.. TINIBU 70? HABA
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by MEGAWATCH: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Why are some people so worked up about this Tinubu's candidacy when the main campaign is even yet to take off?

If you have your own candidate you want us to support bring him forth with his strong point instead.

Every reasonable adult is entitled to his/her choices & should be man enough to take responsibility for his/her decisions.

We are worked up because of BULLION VAN, if we are in a decent country, he should be cooling his head in the prison cell with his criminal partners like Orji Kalu and the rest.

You supporters are our number one problem.
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by effort1: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Why are some people so worked up about this Tinubu's candidacy when the main campaign is even yet to take off?

If you have your own candidate you want us to support bring him forth with his strong point instead.

Every reasonable adult is entitled to his/her choices & should be man enough to take responsibility for his/her decisions.

You are right; you are entitled to decion to hand over the destiny of your children to a drug dealer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Deeprooted: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2022
In the next couple of years to come, don't be surprised when Tinubu tells you he's 65 years!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Mooh247: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Kanu Nwankwo said something wonderful

When he began treating people with heart problems through Kanu heart foundation Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the first person to donate a large amount of money in 2002..

Kanu doesn't need one Kobo from Tinubu, he barely came to show his profound gratitude for believing in him

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by jmoore(m): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2022
Someone should remind Sowore when hunger made him to support Buhari.

Sowore is a snake, a serial blackmailer.

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Heffalump(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Ijoba85:
Like seriously I don't understand the reason for condemning these guys' action. It even baffled me how some labelled the act as being hungry, hunger or no hunger , I'm very sure these guys are 10 times richer than whoever mentioned that stupid statement. Who sowore ? How much is his worth compared to footballers who earned millions per week even when our naira was still valuable. These guys have investments home and abroad. KANU said Tinubu dropped money for his heart foundation and he's reciprocating the good gesture , is there anything bad in that ? And the last time I checked anyone is free to associate with anyone of their choice , it is legally backed up in our constitution. It is called freedom of association act. Pls you guys should desist from condemning their act abeg. Nobody holy pass

You singled out Kanu alone in your post. Don't you think that it'll be selfish on the part of Kanu to support Tinubu's presidential ambition because he once received favour from Tinubu in the past? So it's right now to entrust the whole Nigeria in the hands of an unfit individual just because he wants to repay a past gesture?
Let me tell you some bitter words: Tinubu's presidential bid will only help power swing to the North, and they are waiting patiently to grab this opportunity again. Power will remain in the North, quote me any day!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others / Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed / Nigerians Blast Joe Igbeokwe For Saying Buhari Is Doing Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.