Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars (21254 Views)

Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / SAN, Others Berate Buhari Regime For Attack On Sowore / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Shedah: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Why are some people so worked up about this Tinubu's candidacy when the main campaign is even yet to take off?

If you have your own candidate you want us to support bring him forth with his strong point instead.

Every reasonable adult is entitled to his/her choices & should be man enough to take responsibility for his/her decisions.
as simple as that ,anyway common sense isn't common

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by GeneralZodd(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Nigerians are very dull and not smart in their thinking, it was an invitation from Tinubu for novelty football match to mark his 70th birthday not like they are really campaigning for him. These ex footballers has landed properties and businesses in Lagos State. From logical point view, the owner of Lagos invited you to his birthday and you decline to show up. What do you think will happen? They would frustrate your business with taxes and unfavourable laws. These guys are trying to protect their investment not that they campaigning for 2023 Elections.
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Franking: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Topmaike007:
oga na choice,they chose and jagaban and I don't see anything bad in it..why did people not condemn the people that played when obansanjo was entering 85..all of you condemning them are all hypocrite

Hypocrite kee u there. Is Obasanjo an 80 year old man claiming 70 and contesting the presidency? Answer me.

They chose which Tinubu? Is it not the same set of hungry goats that went to play for Yahaya Bello too?

Wait and see if they won't go and play for Atiku.

Tinubu wet agbada fall on u there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:
Pastor Taribo shock me sha lipsrsealed What money cannot do does not exist.

kyivmhayor:
I was really disappointed in Taribo West, he’s one of the reasons Pastors are called Fraudsters!

You people will always be beaten. Lol. Why are you shocked?

Was Taribo wrong? Of course not. Is what he did ethical? It depends on you. Not until you start addressing issues with a neutral view you will be able to unravel gems.

Did you listen to Kanu? He said when he started his heart foundation, Tinubu and one other governor supported him while others didn't. He got 5 million naira in the early 2000s. That should worth close to 80 million naira or more today. And he said that Jaganan's door is always opened for him in the UK and Nigeria. That is a personal relationship.

Also, look at Peter Rufai. Have you seen him before in such? Lol. Don't you know he is from a royal home? Lol. That is Dodomaya. The best keeper Nigeria has ever had. Maybe that guy who played in Israel is better, that's another story.

What about JayJay? Lol. Wherever you see Kanu, JayJay is there as a big brother. Kanu and JayJay are icons who bridge the present footballers and older ones. The likes of JayJay and Kanu can easily pull in Eguaveon, Segun Odegbami and they move to younger generations and pull the likes of Mickel and these present boys in Super Eagles.

Who do you think Jagaban or any politician will approach? JayJay and Kanu for sure. So, do you expect them to turn their back at him now?

Also, you need to start looking at the boys as businessmen. They play and collect cash. It doesn't mean they will vote for him. They went there, they played, said good things about him, and that's it. Should they say bad things about him when he was not bad to them?

The Sowore you people are following ....hmmm. Sowore is good. I support him. But he should guard his mouth also. He is attacking these boys cos of his ambition to be the president. It is wrong. If he is not contesting, that's another story. But he is going to contest and he is attacking the boys. Dino Melaye did more than Sowore. They used to be in the same Aluta. How did Dino turn out?

I am not Tinubu's supporter, but please, leave these boys out of Nigeria's wahala. They have been serving Nigeria since their teenage days. Taribo played with his blood and sweat one time in the world cup for Nigeria. No Taribo, no defense. He had a bandage on his head cos blood was all over him. And he refused to stop. Though, we lost the game. What about Delmark Vs Nigeria where JayJay played with his soul.

Please, a beg, leave these boys alone. They have done nothing wrong. So, you expect Kanu to say NO to Tinubu now?

See eh...Tinubu is a master in politics. Do you know the numbers of Kanus he has? Lol. I am not saying he is a good man or bad. I am just telling you that you are all puns. Those guys are playing you all. And the earlier the better we all wake up. Reading comments like this makes me feel that many of you are not ready. You are still backward and cannot think ahead. These politicians are ahead of many of you and they will keep beating you back to back.

Please, let's be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Franking: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022
GeneralZodd:
Nigerians are very dull and not smart in their thinking, it was an invitation from Tinubu for novelty football match to mark his 70th birthday not like they are really campaigning for him. These are ex footballers that has landed properties and businesses in Lagos State. From logical point view, the owner of Lagos invited you to his birthday and you decline to show up. What do you think will happen? They would frustrate your business with taxes and unfavourable laws. These guys are trying to protect their investment not that they campaigning for 2023 Elections.

Shatap. Did u hear Taribo's prayers? U must be dumb.
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Stanleyq: 7:49am On Mar 22, 2022

loloadannke:
it can't buy heaven
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by blowjohn(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:

U mean u saw tinubu give taribo money?
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Stanleyq: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2022
[left][/left][s]
tillaman:
Good for them, they are free to associate with anyone they wish to roll with, that won’t change the Mind of the masses, if p[code][/code]
[s][/s][size=8pt][/size]rayers win elections then pastor Tunde Bakare would be the one in Aso Rock not PMB so let Pastor Taribo West pray from now till thy kingdom come
[/s]
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Khaysee: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2022
They said nobody paid them

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Alajiki(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Why are some people so worked up about this Tinubu's candidacy when the main campaign is even yet to take off?

If you have your own candidate you want us to support bring him forth with his strong point instead.

Every reasonable adult is entitled to his/her choices & should be man enough to take responsibility for his/her decisions.

Abi o!

All this daily Tinubu news keeps in our consciousness.
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Bar1941(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2022
This bàstard called Sowore is sick, I used to follow his ideology until I observed he's a greedy derailed sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by blowjohn(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2022
On a normal day sef, if a far richer boss invites me Grace an occasion and I happen to perform or something, there is usually some kind of appreciation nw.
Thos sowore that is talking is doing as if he has never put pepper in peoples hands to carry some favor.

That said, its their choice if they want Tinubu to win.

People castigated them have never chosen good leaders tp govern them so let them shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Until I see you in Ojota wailing alongside Tinubu ND baker.. we will take you serious

helinues:
Sowore, why not invite Ihenacho, Joshua the boxer and other current active sport men and women to pay you a visit?
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by NwokoloOwa: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Tinubu-@70-visit-Sowore-others-berate-ex-Eagles-stars

You must be mad to be insulting our legends who gave it their all in serving this nation. How many of us care about them and their families? A lot of them that didn't really make it financially are languishing in poverty and sickness and you people are here talking nonsense. God punish all of you criticising them. Kanu was helped in his time of crisis by Tinubu when some you were waiting for bad news. Where were you all? I say again, God punish una. Ingrates that only celebrate their people when they are gone. If Taribo prayed for Tinubu who I'm not even a fan of, so what? Go and pray your own for whoever. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Allisgud: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2022
People dey say how much tinubu won give those players wey Dem never see,he get money wey dey enough,to tell u the truth say na hunger make them support tinubu,both tinubu and Yaya bello are both aspiring for president and they are both supporting them
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Justice42003: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2022
No players like Garba Lawal $ tijani babangida, only player wey like money $ wey be � mosquitoes
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Topmaike007(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Franking:

Hypocrite kee u there. Is Obasanjo an 80 year old man claiming 70 and contesting the presidency? Answer me.

They chose which Tinubu? Is it not the same set of hungry goats that went to play for Yahaya Bello too?

what I see is a guilible Nigeria that when he sees opportunity to be there he will do worst...ogbeni shift joor
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Nchenches: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Aufbauh:

Tinubu's original sin: his intention to succeed President Buhari is most likely to upturn zoning and make south to not produce a successor to President Buhari.

Tinubu is depending on north agreeing to zoning of the presidency between the north and south to enable south produce a successor to President Buhari. But Tinubu is refusing zoning in the southern regions because it's clearly the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.
If north fields a northern presidential candidate in PDP; Tinubu looses out at the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Kenedy101: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Tinubu-@70-visit-Sowore-others-berate-ex-Eagles-stars
Sowore take ur time this our legend that serve there country an play in international they are not hunger …sowore what did u do for ur country where is ur record.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by usb2016(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2022
When their mate Gorge Wale retired footballer now president of Liberia is making good policies to the betterment of his people, Taribo and co is having hub-nob with thieving old retarded politician who has done nothing to improve the lots of Nigerians since Taribo and co forefathers grin

Big Shame on these ex footballers, indeed Nigerians liberation will definitely take divine intervention grin grin grin

adenigga:

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Indispensable85(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Why do some people feel others should follow them in disliking what they don't like.? Same people talking about democracy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Oceanjagaban: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Sowore and others are just bitter and unrealistic.these footballers aren't politians,if a politician invites them what makes you feel they won't go and collect thier own share of the money and leave.so as Tinubu call them make them no go collect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Jostoman: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:
don't blame them brother because most of them have their business in Lagos, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu are very despirate now they are ready to scatter their business or anybody that may want to stand against their ambition in 2023 and that is why some people that want to identify with PDP in Lagos are afraid because they know anything can happen at any time.
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by buckeyemedia: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Franking:
Don't mind the naive and hungry boys. How can they claim they only came for birthday when they know Tinubu is a presidential aspirant. The same boys who went to Yahaya Bello. No dignity.

Only Nigerian ex players can be this hungry and naive.
Shut up nonsense Peasant, maybe your akamu still dey fire? make you go find something put for belle this morning.
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by buckeyemedia: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2022
Jostoman:
don't blame them brother because most of them have their business in Lagos, Tinubu and Sanwo Olu are very despirate now they are ready to scatter their business or anybody that may want to stand against their ambition in 2023 and that is why some people that want to identify with PDP in Lagos are afraid because they know anything can happen at any time.
This is how you know poor people, how can a state spoil your business, na them dey grant you business license?
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by buckeyemedia: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Indispensable85:
Why do some people feel others should follow them in disliking what they don't like.? Same people talking about democracy!
Nicely stated, don’t mind that hypocrite Sowore, by force notice me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by chiefolododo(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
loloadannke:
I saw him praying "fervently"
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Osilama1: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Sowore is not qualified to condemn anyone for supporting any candidate of their choice, his online media tabloid was instrumental to Buhari ascension to power.

But Taribo went over the board as if prayers can win election, dude sounded like he had seen better days.
taribo went overboard cos he didn't pray for your favorite Atiku...
Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Osilama1: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Heffalump:

You singled out Kanu alone in your post. Don't you think that it'll be selfish on the part of Kanu to support Tinubu's presidential ambition because he once received favour from Tinubu in the past? So it's right now to entrust the whole Nigeria in the hands of an unfit individual just because he wants to repay a past gesture?
Let me tell you some bitter words: Tinubu's presidential bid will only help power swing to the North, and they are waiting patiently to grab this opportunity again. Power will remain in the North, quote me any day!
am sure you have one penis like Kanu so use ur head and stop policing pples choice of association

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by Osilama1: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2022
Franking:

you must be very stupid so cos tinubu is contesting president pple should not associatie with him cos of ur stupid hatred online...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu @ 70 Visit: Sowore, Others Berate Ex-Eagles Stars by shinealight(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2022
adenigga:

What kind of rubbish is this? Sowore is merely playing to the gallery. Is it everyone that comes to congratulate you on your Birthday that is also supporting your political views or aspirations?
The visit as well as the organised football match was to commemorate Tinubu’s 70th Birthday Anniversary and not necessarily to endorse him for the Presidency…..why can’t people distinguish between the two? This is sooo nauseating!
I wonder what they will do on the actual date when the usual annual Colloquium is billed to hold….jobless lot filled with envy!shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Ask Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency Over Insecurity / 13 Ships Arrive Lagos Ports With Petroleum Products, Foods, Others / Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.