Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola (11672 Views)

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Nothing Will Save You – Adeleke Tells Governor Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by Danielle09: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Naso u talk last election, we all knew the outcome
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by Amotekun777: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2022
So, you're telling me no intelligent pple are in Osun than these fools?
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by Halexgos3(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2022
For Adeleke to win this Election he must be grace from God...

Osun state is hot for now, let God help us.

For your professional graphics design kindly contact : 08135462187
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by Bobloco: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2022
grin

Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by absingle(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Esama:
But who are the people that supporting this fraudster called Adeleke.his plan his to steal public funds and move it to Atlanta nothing much again.
ode who tell u
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by press9jatv: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
*BEING THE TEXT OF A SPECIAL REMARK BY HON SUNDAY BISI, ACTING CHAIRMAN OF THE OSUN STATE CHAPTER OF THE PDP AT THE SPECIAL STAKEHOLDERS MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 21ST OF MARCH, 2022*

Plugging Cords Of Victory.

Today is a great day in the history of our great party, the People's Democratic Party, PDP in Osun State. It is a special day to kickstart the beginning of our march to victory. It is a day we will all look back to appreciate the core value of unity in battle. IT IS A SPECIAL DAY.

Great leaders of our party, you would recall that since my assumption of office as chairman of our party in Osun State, I have always believed in collective process of decision making. I have always called for stakeholders deliberations in the wake of urgent or highly important matters of interest to our great party. I do this because I believe politics is like a cooperative entity, where ideas are catalogued and processed for the good of all.

Today's stakeholders assembly was called not only to fulfill routine or administrative exegesis, but specially to unveil and plug cords of the IMOLE PROJECT of our governorship candidate, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke and his deputy, Prince Kola Adewusi. I believe fervently that the choice of the duo by our party will galvanize all forces leading to a resounding victory for our great party and by extension, the good people of Osun State.

Although, it is largely prerogative of the elected candidate to select one amongst eminently qualified personalities in the party as his running mate, it is however gratifying that Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke chose the path of wide range consultations in the choice of Prince Adewusi. In other words, we all chose the deputy governorship candidate just as we collectively elected our governor in waiting.

While the choice of Prince Adewusi might have elicited divergent reactions in several blocs and individual opinion, I urge our party leaders and members alike, to rather close ranks and come together strongly to rescue our state from the ruinous Apc. Such reactions and counter reactions are almost inevitable in any contest.

I urge our loving people of Ile-Ife and indeed Osun State, to please rally round the choice of our brother, Prince Adewusi as running mate to our candidate, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke, as no one would have been chosen for same position without attendant cheers and jeers. However, the common goal of salvaging Osun State should loom lager and steer us into uncompromising commitment for collective shield of victory.

While I congratulate our brother, Prince Kola Adewusi on your emergence as deputy governorship candidate of our great party in Osun State, I however challenge you to immediately stand up and be counted in our quest for victory.

I urge you to do all within your arsenal to turn up as an asset to this project. I urge you to work with our candidate and make more friends for the project, I urge you to win more votes for the project. I urge you to be actively alive in the winning boat. For me and my colleagues at the State Working Committee, we have absolute trust in your capacity to mend fences and work for our collective success.

To our candidate, we want to once again assure you of our unalloyed commitment to the IMOLE GOVERNORSHIP PROJECT. We will work with you and stand by you. We will work with our indefatigable people of Osun State to make you our governor. We will collectively rescue Osun State.

Once again, I thank all of you great leaders, men and women of goodwill as well as energetic youths of our party for your untiring resolve to stand by the party all these years, even in the face of crass distractions. With the strength of your support, we remain standing.

I urge you to remain focused and fasten your belt of faith in a just battle, because WE WILL WIN.

I thank you all for your attention.

Hon Sunday Bisi
Acting chairman,
Peoples Democratic Party
Osun State Chapter.

Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2022
I can't find one single igbo here interfering in this space or name callings.. But watch when it's about the east.. Well we dey wait..that thing you are looking for,you shall get in 100folds,I assure you
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by clockwisereport: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2022
gbengress1:
Adeleke should focus on being the authentic candidate of PDP first before facing Oyetola. Babayemi is still the authentic candidate legally recognized by law

Babayemi will end up like Chukwuma Umeoji
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by press9jatv: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Press Statement
21/03/2022

Osun PDP Unveils Deputy Governorship Candidate as Sunday Bisi Tasks Members on Unity

● The Light of Victory is on: Ademola Adeleke
● Imole for Victory my Watchword-Prince Adewusi

Osun State chapter of People's Democratic Party has unveiled its deputy Governorship candidate, Prince Kola Adewusi amidst drumming and jubilation among party stakeholders and members from all over the State.

Presided over by the acting state chairman of the party, Hon Sunday Bisi, the event was graced by the governorship candidate of the party, Senator Ademola Adeleke, members of the State working committee, local government Chairman of the party, the Imole team led by Professor Wale Oladipo and political leaders from the 30 local governments of the State.

Presenting Prince Adewusi to the excited crowd , Hon Bisi described today's event as "a special day to kickstart the beginning of our march to victory", affirming that "Today's stakeholders assembly was called not only to fulfill routine or administrative exegesis, but specially to unveil and plug cords of the IMOLE PROJECT of our governorship candidate, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke and his deputy, Prince Kola Adewusi.

"I believe fervently that the choice of the duo by our party will galvanize all forces leading to a resounding victory for our great party and by extension, the good people of Osun State.

"Although, it is largely prerogative of the elected candidate to select one amongst eminently qualified personalities in the party as his running mate, it is however gratifying that Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke chose the path of wide range consultations in the choice of Prince Adewusi. In other words, we all chose the deputy governorship candidate just as we collectively elected our governor in waiting.

"While the choice of Prince Adewusi might have elicited divergent reactions in several blocs and individual opinion, I urge our party leaders and members alike, to rather close ranks and come together strongly to rescue our state from the ruinous Apc. Such reactions and counter reactions are almost inevitable in any contest.

"I urge our loving people of Ile-Ife and indeed Osun State, to please rally round the choice of our brother, Prince Adewusi as running mate to our candidate, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke, as no one would have been chosen for same position without attendant cheers and jeers. However, the common goal of salvaging Osun State should loom lager and steer us into uncompromising commitment for collective shield of victory.

"While I congratulate our brother, Prince Kola Adewusi on your emergence as deputy governorship candidate of our great party in Osun State, I however challenge you to immediately stand up and be counted in our quest for victory.

"I urge you to do all within your arsenal to turn up as an asset to this project. I urge you to work with our candidate and make more friends for the project, I urge you to win more votes for the project. I urge you to be actively alive in the winning boat. For me and my colleagues at the State Working Committee, we have absolute trust in your capacity to mend fences and work for our collective success.

"To our candidate, we want to once again assure you of our unalloyed commitment to the IMOLE GOVERNORSHIP PROJECT. We will work with you and stand by you. We will work with our indefatigable people of Osun State to make you our governor. We will collectively rescue Osun State", Hon Sunday Bisi noted.

The Light of Victory is on: Ademola Adeleke

Also speaking at the occassion, the governorship candidate of the party, Senator Adeleke said the unveiling of his running commences the March to victory in July.

" I am glad today that I have a partner in progress as we launch the March towards victory. I urge us all to focus on the goal. Victory is around the corner. Let unite and power the Imole team for the much awaited victory by the suffering masses of Osun State.", he said.

Imole for Victory my Watchword-Prince Adewusi

Responding, Adewusi pledged not to Let down the leaders and stakeholders who endorsed him for the deputy Governorship position , affirming that he will eradicate himself to the task of partnership and brotherhood for victory in July.

" I plegde before our leaders and members that I will strive hard and in unity with all political forces to ensure victory of our joint ticket in July. Victory for Imole project will be my watchword", Adewusi promised.

Signed:
Hon Ayodeji Areola
Publicity Secretary
Peoples Democratic Party
Osun State Chapter

Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by illuminutty: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2022
I weep for Osun state. Of all the brains and potentials in that state, the only person they could give PDP for governorship election is this clueless and illiterate buffoon. How can this man manage the affairs of a whole state when he has nothing in his CV?
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by ayindejimmy(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
The dancing senator has come again

I hope he win sha.

The evil party that is ruling has done enough harm to the country

Let him win in your own state now
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by zoedew: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/osun-2022-youve-been-shown-red-card-senator-ademola-tells-gov-oyetola/
Speak English! Empty barrel! Truant. Make something good out of dancing first and we will consider your bid to be a Councillor!!
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by ayindejimmy(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I can't find one single igbo here interfering in this space or name callings.. But watch when it's about the east.. Well we dey wait..that thing you are looking for,you shall get in 100folds,I assure you

What is here to name call about?
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2022
there is one about Nnamani,goan see...

ayindejimmy:

What is here to name call about?
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by Cajal(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Ade dancer
I laugh ooo
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by Esama: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Anyone can say that pastor.
NNTR:

No, his plan isn't to steal public funds and move it to Atlanta, but rather he said, he wants to block all those leakages, that Osun money, should stay in Osun, and not be carted off to Lagos for the man from Iragbiji, loll

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by zoedew: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2022
illuminutty:
I weep for Osun state. Of all the brains and potentials in that state, the only person they could give PDP for governorship election is this clueless and illiterate buffoon. How can this man manage the affairs of a whole state when he has nothing in his CV?
Just Imagine! Anambra State is blessed with Soludo. Osun PDP for money parades ADEMOLA ADELEKE a very, very, young old man in all that is praiseworthy! ADEMOLA ADELEKE is anything but light! He masquerades as light. I hope the opposition will thoroughly unmask and expose him for who he really is so the people can collect his monetary inducements and still vote against him in the forthcoming governorship elections.
It is worrisome though that the opposition party is not exposing ADEMOLA ADELEKE as well as one expects them to. It gives one the impression that they are all the same. The opposition has enough on ADEMOLA ADELEKE that will make the citizenry treat him as the scum he is! While in secondary school he would refuse to attend classes. He was begged to write just two papers at the WASC exams he was not prepared for and had F9 parallel. Thereafter he was rotated to the U.S. by his well to do parentage and all he has done ever since is live prodigally partying, dancing orgies et al. The opposition should expose him!
Folks who want him there aim to loot Osun State dry because they know he lacks the capacity to properly manage the State and must depend on them to have a semblance of such ability!
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by Jostoman: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2022
gbengress1:
Adeleke should focus on being the authentic candidate of PDP first before facing Oyetola. Babayemi is still the authentic candidate legally recognized by law
the law in your backyard? No be babayemi na baba jide kosoko
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Sometimes I just wonder the level of exposure of you people.

How much is Osun money that's being taken to Lagos?

In simple analogy, I'm very sure you don't even know Osun annual budget, Monthly IGR and sort. That's why some of you are easily Deceived. It's not only about being educated, exposure is still very much important

You people have head to think at a angry

For that statement to even come from dull dancer, it clarifies the fact that he knows nothing about Governance
NNTR:

No, his plan isn't to steal public funds and move it to Atlanta, but rather he said, he wants to block all those leakages, that Osun money, should stay in Osun, and not be carted off to Lagos for the man from Iragbiji, loll

Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by illuminutty: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2022
zoedew:

Just Imagine! Anambra State is blessed with Soludo. Osun PDP for money parades ADEMOLA ADELEKE

I think Ademola is gonna be the ceremonious governor while his brother, Deji Adeleke, would run the affairs of the state by proxy. PDP has always been a money party, so they sold the ticket to Deji Adeleke who fronted Ademola.
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by simpleseyi: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2022
I can't read nonsense written by a secondary school drop out. Same way I can't read gibberish written for a NEPA bill certificate holder currently hiding inside the Rock.
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by zoedew: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2022
illuminutty:

I think Ademola is gonna be the ceremonious governor while his brother, Deji Adeleke, would run the affairs of the state by proxy. PDP has always been a money party, so they sold the ticket to Deji Adeleke who fronted Ademola.
Honestly,if DEJI ADELEKE will arise to contest folks are set to rejoice because he is capable. He has done well for himself!
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by NNTR: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Sometimes I just wonder the level of exposure of you people.

How much is Osun money that's being taken to Lagos?

In simple analogy, I'm very sure you don't even know Osun annual budget, Monthly IGR and sort. That's why some of you are easily Deceived. It's not only about being educated, exposure is still very much important

You people have head to think at a angry

For that statement to even come from dull dancer, it clarifies the fact that he knows nothing about Governance
However small Osun money it is that's being taken to Lagos, it is still enough to stifle, strangulate and suffocate the state

Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by jaxxy(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Imole cool
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by obinoral1179(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2022
press9jatv:
Meanwhile, Senator Ademola Adeleke speak on the blocking of leakages created by Apc government in Osun State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4w7KFCcT_4
Which leakages is he talking about or can you block something when you are wallowing in debt?
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by Sweeetheart(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2022
the opportunity he had to become a gov had gone, not even now that Omisore is with the incumbent party
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by Kingosytex(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Oyetola Pandora cheesy
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by sageb: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2022
The dancing senator on the beat
Let's dance to the Government house
Re: Osun 2022: You’ve Been Shown Red Card, Senator Ademola Adeleke Tells Gov Oyetola by NaijaCuzin: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Giveaway2022:
Book your space now. Our last giveaway of the month is happening today.

join now!
https://www.nairaland.com/7040238/book-space-now-tecno-camon
booked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File / I Was Not Invited - Gumi Counters DSS / National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.