Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) (3330 Views)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: Why Tinubu's Structure Keeps Standing Tall Despite The Odds / I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by SATANICALLY666: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu's supporters claim their Asiwaju has the best structure. They parade MC Oluomo and Co as its pillar.

Peter Obi's supporters on the other hand pride themselves and the poor masses as the structure of their leader.

Now between these two structures, which do you think can stand the test of time?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
cheesy Real you vs shadow tongue.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Lelelalalele: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
May Obi's structure happen to me.

May Asiwaju's structure happen to all BATstards

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Trinitycian: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
If you want your live to curve like Tinubu's structure, then vote Asiwaju grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Abdu81: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
What is bending poo poo like this ?

Is it age?

But he is a youth

Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Ayekotoo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tinubu structures are
Babatunde Fashola, Best governor in Nigeria since return to democracy.
Adams Oshiomole, Former governor of Edo
Rauf Aregbesola, Former governor of Osun
Kayode Fayemi, Current governor of Ekiti
Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker house of Representatives
James Faleke - Almost became Deputy Governor of Kogi et all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is Tinubu's structure x-rayed

No wonder he dey shit anyhow without control

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by LordLugard1: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
See what a Northerner is telling fellow Northerners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by 4teenblaq: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
I feel ashame seeing tinubu as my president.. Imagine in a world class conference, they are holding your president for him to stand partially stable and erect..

Imagine the kind of mockery you are inviting to yourself. We had enough mockery and jokes with buhari, imagine this one with tinubu.

I could remember watching a joke section with Trevor Noah and one British comedian mocking President Buhari on a live Tv...

What about the European lecturer using Buhari as a case study of bad leadership??

Make una no whine with that doesn't affect good governance!!

Oya answer, is this how Tinubu was when he was the governor of Lagos state?

What has changed for good since Buhari can on board since is not all about age and health?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lelelalalele:

PandoraObi, seunmsg, quotasystem etc will jump and pass this your prayer now grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by XerXers: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Tinubu structures are
That means he has failed, criminal politicians are his only structure

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by pricklewane: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
If your Igbo father like he should wail to death
I will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best candidate by every stand are as the next Nigeria president.

Trinitycian:
If you want your live to curve like Tinubu's structure, then vote Asiwaju grin
4teenblaq:
I feel ashame seeing tinubu as my president.. Imagine in a world class conference, they are holding your president for him to stand partially stable and erect..

Imagine the kind of mockery you are inviting to yourself. We had enough mockery and jokes with buhari, imagine this one with tinubu.

I could remember watching a joke section with Trevor Noah and one British comedian mocking President Buhari on a live Tv...

What about the European lecturer using Buhari as a case study of bad leadership??

What has changed for good since Buhari can on board since is not all about age and health?
Lelelalalele:

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Trinitycian: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
This is Tinubu's structure x-rayed

No wonder he dey shit anyhow

grin
Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Trinitycian: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
pricklewane:
I will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best candidate by every stand are as the next Nigeria president.

Chai, this one pain am... grin grin eya

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by ejimatic: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Tinubu's supporters claim their Asiwaju has the best structure. They parade MC Oluomo and Co as its pillar.

Peter Obi's supporters on the other hand pride themselves and the poor masses as the structure of their leader.

Now between these two structures, which do you think can stand the test of time?
How many people has Obi tutored on Nigeria? How many people have passed through Tinubu? They are living witnesses of his 5structure! Do you think it was a fun that Northern governors stepped down for him? I will repeat it Obi cannot win in 2023!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by 4teenblaq: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
pricklewane:

Nobody dey hold you.
Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by ObosiUkwalla: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
ejimatic:
How many people has Obi tutored on Nigeria? How many people have passed through Tinubu? They are loving witnesses of his 5structure! Do you think it was a fun that Northern governors stepped down for him? I will repeat it Obi cannot win in 2023!

You mean the people looting the nation resources for Tinubu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by SmellyNyash: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tilumbu is a working corpse grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by ejimatic: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

You mean the people looting the nation resources for Tinubu?
. Did people not loot for OBJ and Jonathan? Did Obj not install people politically? You mean there is no return for the bigwigs? The truth is Hausas, Igbos ,and Yorubas have passed through BAT directly or indirectly! How many have passed through Obi and Atiku? The records are here for all of us!
Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Trinitycian: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Tilumbu is a working corpse grin

grin
Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Mstick: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
ejimatic:
How many people has Obi tutored on Nigeria? How many people have passed through Tinubu? They are loving witnesses of his 5structure! Do you think it was a fun that Northern governors stepped down for him? I will repeat it Obi cannot win in 2023!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Newton2024: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abdu81:
What is bending poo poo like this ?

Is it age?

But he is a youth

Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha
Not really age but hard drugs. Tinubu is a chronic drug addict.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Newton2024: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Tinubu structures are thieves:

Corrupt men of no integrity.
Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Arysexy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin

Homo erectus structure they are helping to be erect

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Obudupikin: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
cheesy

Na wah for you o. Please, let there be peace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why are you Igbos so abominable? How did Tinubu become Obi's number one electoral enemy , ahead of Atiku and Kwankwaso, to warrant this toxic lunacy from you people?

Elections will come and go but the tribalistic bile and politics of hate you have created won't. Remember that.
Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by limeta(f): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Tinubu structures are

Why mention so many thieves what a shame
Same people that failed the nation
Pls God make this people disappear

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Kewtt: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hahahaha

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Kewtt: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
lipsrsealed

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Kewtt: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
4teenblaq:

You were saying?

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Arysexy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
candidtalk:
Why are you Igbos so abominable? How did Tinubu become Obi's number one electoral enemy , ahead of Atiku and Kwankwaso, to warrant this toxic lunacy from you people?

Elections will come and go but the tribalistic bile and politics of hate you have created won't. Remember that.

See how toxicity started from APC. Don't be a hypocrite.

Anyone giving back Tinubu what he gave GEJ is now igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
limeta:

Why mention so many thieves what a shame
Same people that failed the nation
Pls God make this people disappear

Don't always be about the problem and attacking others alone. For once, in your life, please show you're not bigoted, sectionally biased and ethnocentric damaged good by demonstrating you can be part of the solution.

You claim someone mentioned "many thieves". Give us only ten names of Nigerian political Saints you know.

Don't hide and Don't deflect. Simply list the names so we can inspect their unblemished sainthood. Simple assignment so don't respond with excuses

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Peter Obi's Cabinet Will Look Like If He Wins / Two Members Of The Federal House Of Reps Exchange Blows / Jonathan Is Selling Off Presidential Jets In Case He Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.