Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Residents Give Thief Food And Malt, Then Ask Him To Drain The Water-filled Gutte - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Residents Give Thief Food And Malt, Then Ask Him To Drain The Water-filled Gutte (2538 Views)

Brain Drain Of Teachers In Private Schools: What's The Way Forward? / Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Give Thief Food And Malt, Then Ask Him To Drain The Water-filled Gutte by Maipanda1(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2022
A thief was caught stealing in the neighborhood, instead of taking laws into their hands as most people do, the residents showed him mercy.
He went to steal in his neighborhood and was caught.
He was not beaten nor burnt, he was rather given food and a bottle of malta by the residents.
After eating to his satisfaction, he was asked to clear all the gutters in the environment and asked to leave after a job well done.
Did the residents nail the matter or not?
SEE PHOTOS HERE

4 Likes

Re: Residents Give Thief Food And Malt, Then Ask Him To Drain The Water-filled Gutte by qekng40(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2022
I click, I bend grin

2 Likes

Re: Residents Give Thief Food And Malt, Then Ask Him To Drain The Water-filled Gutte by Totilopussylick(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Residents Give Thief Food And Malt, Then Ask Him To Drain The Water-filled Gutte by Mooh247: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Perhaps in a suburb with educated people
Re: Residents Give Thief Food And Malt, Then Ask Him To Drain The Water-filled Gutte by Saintdan0421(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
qekng40:
I click, I bend grin
Na this kind talk make Bible say, "The heart of a man is desperately wicked".

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Releases Part Time Results / Fg Approves 2012 As National Mathematical Year / Abia State University (absu) 2012/2013 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.