Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 (2449 Views)

Check Out Full List Of All Gotv Packages And Channels List Nigeria 2022/2023 / Top 10 Richest Instagram Comedians In Nigeria 2022 / Relocating To Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by Ukimigrant2022: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello guys, me and my husband just started the process of immigrating with our family to the uk by or before September 2022.
We’re a family of husband, wife and 3 kids .
Going through the masters program.
Wish us luck as I will be documenting all the progress for all those interested.

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by Hezzyluv: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2022
Best of luck.
I'm expecting my UK Visa by May/June

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by Ukimigrant2022: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Currently looking for the best place to stay in uk, somewhere perfect for family, not too expensive and nice and safe environment. Currently looking at Scotland.
Anybody living In Scotland?
Please tell me more about Scotland and what I need to know.

How’s the house rent?
Is it better to drive or use public transportation
How’s the school for kids like?
My kids are 6,4 and 2.
How are the hospitals like?
If you have any thing to add, please share
Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by Ukimigrant2022: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Best of luck.

Big congratulations to you.
Are you going through student visa?
Which area in uk are you heading?
Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by spydera: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2022
May/june reminds me of senior waec...
Lol
Hezzyluv:
Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by spydera: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Ukimigrant2022:
Hello guys, me and my husband just started the process of immigrating with our family to the uk by or before September 2022.
Wish us luck as I will be documenting all the progress for all those interested.
Pls do document the steps and process as well... Wish you progress and Success.
Tank yuuu

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by Ukimigrant2022: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2022
spydera:
May/june reminds me of senior waec...
Lol
Lol ikr
Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by Ukimigrant2022: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2022
spydera:

Pls do document the steps and process as well... Wish you progress and Success.
Tank yuuu

Yes I will. Thanks ☺️
Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by cuulausk(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
No update for a long time now
Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by ujuvals: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Hello All,

I observed that many people seek for knowledge and guidelines to process their bachelors degree, masters or general education abroad and do not know how to start, the required documents or what to do.

We are FirstClassEdu Consultants, we provide all the guidelines, help you make your application and process your documents from start to finish.

Are you worried about funding?
Not sure if your grades are enough?
Do not know which country to go to?
Wondering the best courses to apply to?
Confused about your next giant academic leap

We are experts in what we do and can take you through a very educative and informative process.

Contact us for that discussion
Watsapp 07033573439
Or call same number above.
Email:ujuvals@yahoo.co.uk
NOTE:THIS IS NOT A FRAUDULENT POST AS WE CAN BE PHYSICALLY VERIFIED.
Re: Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 by Adekunbimichael: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hello good evening, I have questions to ask you about this please how can we connect?? I'm looking to relocate too
Ukimigrant2022:

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Reality 1st January 2011 / 10 Wrist Watches That Are More Expensive Than A Ferrari / "The Making Of New Lagos...happening In Ondo City"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.