Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,846 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEMS III - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEMS III (126 Views)

Download End-time Dominion Systems By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Message) / King Bhungane III Says Bantus Are The Poeple Written Of In The Scriptures / Life Story Of John G Lake And My Confessions Series Part III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEMS III by WonderMinistrys: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2022
#Wonder_Ministries_International,
aka
#KINGDOM_STARS_DYNASTY,
presents...
A Cozy Mario write-up,
SCHOOL EDUCATION SYSTEMS III;
""""""""""""""""""""""""''""""""""""""""""""""""""
A Taste Of Us
`````````````````````
I am Cozy Mario; Sent by Jesus to prove to the world that true Fame,Wealth and Prosperity comes from God through Great Artistic Exploits.(Luke4:14) (Deutoronomy8:18) (Joshua1:cool
The christian life is a life of faith. It is an independent life; A life that is only dependent on God,the Creator and Owner of the whole universe. It is a life of faith,that is,never knowing where the next big thing is coming from,but yet rest assured that all your needs would certainly be met.
Some years ago I left my foundation school and was headed home for the break. I had just completed a semester living by faith,never knowing where things would come from but yet trusting that God is in control. And as expected,God provided everything for me; He provided me food,water. He provided the means of transport to school everyday(though I did a good deal of the pedestrian style),He provided me shelter(I slept in a shed once,with my luggage and all,I squatted with a couple of people,and it only got better). The whole point is that God saw me through a semester all by Himself. He proved that He is the One who sent me and that He is the One who has said "Go! I have desired your beauty." God proved that He is forever with me,and that His glory will never be profaned,as long as I stand strong with Him,stick with Him and follow all His commands appropriately.
I wanted this to continue. I wanted to continue with Him like that in the state of Ebonyi,trusting He would make a way for me,establish and plant me to grow in that state. But at the end of the school session,God wanted me to go back home.
"Home?" "How can I go back there?",I thought. The place I knew as home didn't feel like home anymore,in fact I couldn't tell when last it actually felt like home. For a very long time all my prayers had been,"God,take me away from here. Give me my own place. I want to be far away from this mess." I had prayed and prayed,and right now,again,He wants me to go back there.
Sitting in the Peace Mass Transit bus I couldn't believe this was really happening. I couldn't believe I was really heading back there. I already had the joyful resolution that this people are never gonna see my face again,in person. So how come this? "Oh no,not this,not again? Father please let something happen,noow."
⏩I didn't get it then. But by July 2017,I realized it all by the word of God; It is judgement day brethren,and POWER HAS CHANGED HANDS.
⏪Well,I returned home on that day in year ...

To continue reading, please visit this link;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=946019518906117&id=277404802434262

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/03/2022 / The Whole Duty Of Man / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/03/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.