Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Austria (585 Views)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austria by horlarleecon(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Good morning you’ll
Please does anyone here knows about Austria and how to start the application for master program?

1 Like

Re: Austria by VanuatuWycombe: 1:19am On Mar 23, 2022
horlarleecon:
Good morning you’ll
Please does anyone here knows about Austria and how to start the application for master program?

Can you first of all go and check all admission requirements from your potential uni? The. We can take it up from there up to how you would get necessary documents authenticated, verified, and legalized in Nigeria so that you can apply for your residence permit and then apply for your visa D.
Re: Austria by horlarleecon(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2022
VanuatuWycombe:

Can you first of all go and check all admission requirements from your potential uni? The. We can take it up from there up to how you would get necessary documents authenticated, verified, and legalized in Nigeria so that you can apply for your residence permit and then apply for your visa D.
I checked university of Vienna, seems cool to me.. can we talk well sir ?
Re: Austria by horlarleecon(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2022
I would really want to talk more about Austria, how can we do that sir ?
Re: Austria by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hi, brightfuture24!

I read your dairy thoroughly and carefully. Truly, it hasn't been easy getting jobs but it's like you read my mind. I was thinking about going into the crypto, Blockchain dev and NFT writing niche because as you said, it's just becoming popular and not yet overcrowded.

On the sideline, I have a Google blog where I can post articles and blogs, though I haven't started yet. So, I want that to be a sort of portfolio writing reference for me. With the articles I post there, I could hook clients with proof of past similar works. For example, when a buyer posts their need of a crypto niche writer, I could refer them to check out some past contents I've written so as to get them convinced I'm the best fit for the job.

What do you think?
Re: Austria by femiaction(m): 4:22am On Apr 08, 2022
horlarleecon:
Good morning you’ll
https://www.nairaland.com/4327885/general-austria-study-visa-process/18
Re: Austria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mavinsoladele:
Hi, brightfuture24!

I read your dairy thoroughly and carefully. Truly, it hasn't been easy getting jobs but it's like you read my mind. I was thinking about going into the crypto, Blockchain dev and NFT writing niche because as you said, it's just becoming popular and not yet overcrowded.

On the sideline, I have a Google blog where I can post articles and blogs, though I haven't started yet. So, I want that to be a sort of portfolio writing reference for me. With the articles I post there, I could hook clients with proof of past similar works. For example, when a buyer posts their need of a crypto niche writer, I could refer them to check out some past contents I've written so as to get them convinced I'm the best fit for the job.

What do you think?

This is a very good idea Mavins. A portfolio website is actually a requirement and makes you seem very serious and committed to clients. Also put it on your profile, not just in the cover letters.

Also, you can write on a very wide range on topics and not just crypto. Keep it up. Great idea.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed! / Seeking Admission In The University Of Calgary, Canada For Masters / Africa's 'deadliest Lake' ...The geography Is breathtaking. Africa is beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.