Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Urgent Advise Needed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advise Needed! (462 Views)

Urgent Advise Is Needed / Pls Your Urgent Advise Is Needed / Urgent Advise Needed On My IELTS Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Needed! by promzy555(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please fellow nairalander's I need you advise between new Zealand and UK which is better?

I intend traveling to UK on student level, but I got connect to New Zealand on work permit
which the agent is charging me 3.5m, flight not included.

Pls advise me on this, don't want to make mistakes. Thanks

For those that will be saying, invest the money in Nigeria, please advise is not needed. The country don spoil.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed! by samtol4(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Be extremely careful with the agent charging you 3m for a work visa . It is extremely difficult getting a job when you are not in New Zealand unless you are a professional . Your agent is not truthful .

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed! by justwise(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2022
promzy555:
Please fellow nairalander's I need you advise between new Zealand and UK which is better?

I intend traveling to UK on student level, but I got connect to New Zealand on work permit

For those that will be saying, invest the money in Nigeria, please advise is not needed. The country don spoil.

You are about to get scammed.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Follow the UK schooling.most work permit visa na error.when you reach UK you go see work

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed! by promzy555(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2022
justwise:

You are about to get scammed.
Was ur reasons boss
Re: Urgent Advise Needed! by promzy555(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2022
samtol4:
Be extremely careful with the agent charging you 3m for a work visa . It is extremely difficult getting a job when you are not in New Zealand unless you are a professional . Your agent is not truthful .
thanks
Re: Urgent Advise Needed! by promzy555(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Follow the UK schooling.most work permit visa na error.when you reach UK you go see work
Thank you very much
Re: Urgent Advise Needed! by Originalsly: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2022
promzy555:

Was ur reasons boss

Why do you have an agent? Guy said you are about to get scammed.... gave you a warning.... and you so far have no clue how that can be possible. You don't even know which country you are going to ... but the agent knows how much it will cost. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed! by ednut1(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2022
promzy555:

ask your self. Have your seen any one who those useless agents have done work permit to for New Zealand Its a scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

To Save Nigeria, Migration Is Necessary. � / Can I Study Abroad With Jupeb? / Builders Added To UK Skills Visa Shortage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.