Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,612 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun (15037 Views)

NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack / NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos) / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by Newton2024: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Didn't you see that one four places below above me arguing that they went on strike during Obasanjo regime but he couldn't remember how it ended. Terrible humans
e.g @qekng40
APC zombies are terrible. qekng40, helinues, etc.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by pacespot(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Police too are greedy, their going on strike is not to fix the problem but for personal aggrandizement. People are already protesting against their extortion, so they need a new revenue stream.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by Larrykaysail(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
First time in my life that police are going on strike in Nigeria. This sums up everything that Buhari is catastrophic failure
this is not the 1st time ,
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by Trumann: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Lie! They tried to go on strike under Obasanjo too but I can't remember how it ended.

The IGP was sacked.

The IGP who was sacked by Obasanjo is today the Chairman of the Police Service Commission.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by Osek(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Am so happy they are on strike.
At least now that police are not on the road, there is orderliness everywhere... No fear of harassment
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by Fahdiga(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Newton2024:
e.g @qekng40
I spits on their shiny cone heads

1 Like

Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by vikstandon(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
I will like to know the venue of the strike or protest.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by virginchaser(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Lie! They tried to go on strike under Obasanjo too but I can't remember how it ended.

Now i know say you no be indomie pikin. cheesy
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by McLizbae: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buhari and unprecedented failure.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
WHICH ADDRESS,MR FED GOVT WITH IG IF YOU PPL DEY OWE THEM PAY THEM THEIR MONEY BEFORE PEOPLE IN NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.angry IT IS A MATTER OF NECESSITY,SALARIES OF SECURITY PERSONNELS SHOULD COME FIRST BEFORE ANY PRESSIDENT OR GOVR GOVT OFFICIAL WHETHER FED OR STATE.THAT HOW TO CURB CORRUPT PRACTICES.THIS IS COMMONSENSICAL undecided
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by gboyetade: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
First time in my life that police are going on strike in Nigeria. This sums up everything that Buhari is catastrophic failure
They went on strike during Obasanjo's tenure
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by qekng40(f): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Newton2024:
e.g @qekng40

Buhari has made a whole lot of ppl hungry and hopeless that they start vomiting rubbish.

See eh, no be me do you. Person wer do you just dey look you shake head. sad
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by helinues: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
qekng40:

Buhari has made a whole lot of ppl hungry and hopeless that they start vomiting rubbish.

Make you people stop to dey use una situation to judge others

Haba
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by Newton2024: 3:56am On Mar 23, 2022
qekng40:

Alfa that says there will be famine, his children will also suffer from it. Continue to allow evil sentiment becloud your sense of reasoning. Maybe zombies are immuned to insecurity, unemployment and inflation caused by Buhari and his many thieves.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by qekng40(f): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2022
Newton2024:
Alfa that says there will be famine, his children will also suffer from it. Continue to allow evil sentiment becloud your sense of reasoning. Maybe zombies are immuned to insecurity, unemployment and inflation caused by Buhari and his many thieves.

Better go find food chop. You type like a hungry toddler.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by Newton2024: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2022
qekng40:

Better go find food chop. You type like a hungry toddler.
I don't think it is okay with anyone who surpport bad governance and call evil good. May you become a victim of what you surpport.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by qekng40(f): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Newton2024:
I don't think it is okay with anyone who surpport bad governance and call evil good. May you become a victim of what you surpport.

When/How did I support bad governance ??

Are you sure you're okay?

Bro go eat Abeg , I dey beg.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by cassidyjosh(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2022
Hmm that one na lie... I remembered how Nigerians practically begged them to continue their with their jobs as the streets were no longer safe, you think they don't have use abi? Wait until something bad happens around you.
olola4:
They should strike jor, let us even see how Nigeria will be without them

Atleast after endsars there was no police on sight and there was bit of orderliness
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by cassidyjosh(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Hmm that one na lie... I remembered how Nigerians practically begged them to continue with their jobs as the streets were no longer safe, you think they don't have use abi? Wait until something bad happens around you.
olola4:
They should strike jor, let us even see how Nigeria will be without them

Atleast after endsars there was no police on sight and there was bit of orderliness
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by Newton2024: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
qekng40:

When/How did I support bad governance ??

Are you sure you're okay?

Bro go eat Abeg , I dey beg.
[/s]
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by orisa37: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
THEY'RE SECURITY FORCE. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO GO ON STRIKES. IGP SHOULD BE PREPARED TO SHOOT THEM ALL AND REPLACE WITH NYSC PRODUCTS.
Re: Looming Strike: Inspector-general Of Police To Address Personnel In Lagos, Ogun by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
virginchaser:

Now i know say you no be indomie pikin. cheesy

Lolz. I was around during the days of Doyin Maggi sef..lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betta Edu: Perm Sec Takes Over Ministry Of Humanitarian And Poverty Alleviation / Reps May Include Age Reduction In Constitution Amendment- Dogara / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.