Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari (1791 Views)

Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today / Zulum Alleges Sabotage As Fire Razes Mega School Inaugurated By Buhari / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by favorite1234: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2022
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) is scheduled to inaugurate a new terminal at the Lagos Airport on Tuesday.

-Punch Newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by Nendan: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Wow
I give it to the unsung hero in the person of Rotimi Chibuike Amechi

I wish Nigeria look as clinical as this Image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by Tetrahedron: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Your descendants must pay back the loan buhari owes china for 50years!

We will come back to review the standard of the terminal in 5yrs!

APC-Demonic party

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Impressive
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by LeoDeKing: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Your descendants must pay back the loan buhari owes china for 50years!

We will come back to review the standard of the terminal in 5yrs!

APC-Demonic party
Oh, you have changed the wailing compass direction?

I thought you will post pictures of Dubai, New York and Canada Airport so we see how Nigeria's own is archaic.

Obviously, that direction will not work, but it is now about payment of debt to China abi?

You go dey alright las las.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2022
ht

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by iyapont: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
This beautiful, maintenance is the key here
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by qekng40(f): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
This is beautiful, wow!

Na international airport terminal be this, not the ones we have in some states that's more like bus terminal
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Beautiful I must say
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by dangermouse(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Beautiful.
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
A shit hole will always remain one.

I that live in Europe, i have seen the true meaning of development.

Not this thing that looks like a kitchen design grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by joetem(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nendan:
Wow

na wa ooo, is it that people dont read or what? do you have idea of how much debt he is gonna leave Nigeria with
Have we asked for proper auditing of these projects to know if the amount spent is in tandem with what is delivered?
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by SarkinYarki: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nendan:
Wow

Is Ameachi the minister of Aviation?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by PMBtill2023: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buhari shege dan akuya....meanwhile Buhari has only 1 year, 2months and 7days to become the former presIDIOT
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by ArewaNorth: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nendan:
Wow

This is the work of Hadi Sirika. Amaechi and Sirika have done well in their portfolios.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by simpleseyi: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nendan:
Wow

It is the Minister for Aviation that is building Airport Terminals, not Amaechi.

Amaechi is doing wonders on railways too.

They are both spending our money to do the jobs they pledged to do, so they are no hero.

Stop constituting nuisance on the cyberspace.
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by simpleseyi: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
A shit hole will always remain one.

I that live in Europe, i have seen the true meaning of development.

Not this thing that looks like a kitchen design grin cheesy

You go just die of hypertension.

Just continue your factory work and baby sitting in your white pigs country
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by FreeStuffsNG: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nendan:
Wow

It is Sidrika, the Minister of Aviation.
Please give honour to whom honour is due sir.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by tellsblinks(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nigeria my country
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by commoditiesnig: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
simpleseyi:

It is the Minister for Aviation that is building Airport Terminals, not Amaechi.

Amaechi is doing wonders on railways too.

They are both spending our money to do the jobs they pledged to do, so they are no hero.

Stop constituting nuisance on the cyberspace.
So sad bro, lots of ignorant folks fill social media including this forum

On the news, very good development. More quality infrastructure is needed.
Re: Photos Of New Lagos Airport Terminal To Be Inaugurated By Buhari by emettang: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hadi Abubakar Sirika is the current Minister for Aviation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria AND NOT Rotimi Amaechi

Nendan:
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Ibos Are The Problem Of Nigeria Politics / 2023: Why The North May Not Vote Tinubu – APC Forum Leaders / Police Arrest UK Lecturer For Shouting “who Elected Him” During King Charles’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.