Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today (25998 Views)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today / Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by NyamiriSlayer(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
The Asiwaju Tinubu Presidential Campaign Organisation will on Wednesday officially unveil a 40-man think tank committee that will formulate the expectations of Nigerians if the former national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, wins the 2023 general election.

The inauguration ceremony, which was further confirmed by the Asiwaju Tinubu Presidential Campaign Organisation Director-General, Adebayo Shittu, in a telephone chat with The PUNCH, will take place at Casa de Lucy Hotel in Abuja.

Shittu also disclosed that the committee would be chaired by former governor of Edo State and two-term senator, Oserheimen Osunbor.

According to him, while Nigerians are eagerly looking forward to September when electioneering campaign will kick off, the ATPCO has concluded arrangements to swear in members of a think tank committee to capture the moods of Nigerians, brainstorm and comeup with a rebirth manifesto for his principal.

He stated, “We as an organisation are planning to inaugurate a think-tank group that will help formulate expectations of Nigerians from Tinubu’s presidency.

“That team will be inaugurated on Wednesday, all things being equal. The team will interview Nigerians,

brainstorm and come up with what could best be regarded as a rebirth manifesto for Tinubu.”

When asked if the think tank was an after-thought following the controversy surrounding the Muslim-Muslim ticket, the former Minister of Communications reiterated that the project had been in place long before now.

“No, we already have the project on the ground with about 40 people as members. Former governor of Edo State and two-term senator, Oserheimen Osunbor, will chair the group. There are also two vice-chancellors, a retired General and other professionals in the committee,” he stated.

On whether the committee also comprised APC members or independent personalities, an indifferent Shittu said nothing prevented them from being party
members if they wanted to.

He said, “Anybody intelligent enough will understand the feelings of Nigerians after they interview people.

It is not rocket science. We want them to capture these moods together for our principal.”
https://punchng.com/tinubus-40-man-manifesto-committee-unveils-wednesday/

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by WibusJaga: 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2022

Say NO to turning Aso Rock into an Old People's Retirement Home. cool

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Yorubalandlord(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by MadamVanessa(f): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
shocked

40 BATdunce and BATstards inauguration

Is there anything they'll offer aside agbado and cassava?

I haven't seen people as foolish as those spreading the message of Agbado and cassava to the sensible masses.

Below is rotten agbado and cassava that urchins have to offer. The agbado is a replica of Jagaban teeth, no wonder the oldie is so in love with agbado.

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

101 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Adaorababy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
And what will they feed the 40- man committee with?

Agbado, Cassava, iyon, garri, Amala, rice, beans and dodo?

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by OGwales(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why can't our beloved bandits just round up these people and make bloody excess money?

Naija is over

I am very sure Portable is among them grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Like for Tinubu, Share for Obi.

63 Likes 178 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by VeryWickedMan: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
30 of them are touts

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by aylive02(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
He can make it a 100-man committee if he likes. All I know is that I am not voting for him. I am OBIDIENT and YUSFUL!

Each time I check my wallet and see my PVC, I laugh and sober at the same time. Why? I am using it to send one druggie into the oblivion and I am using it at the same time to install that handsome man OBI

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Chinkoalhaji34: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

Shame on Obituary supporters. They will start crying on this thread now:

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Penguin2: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hey God!

They are drawing up a whole 40 man committee to write Tinubu’s manifesto for him. And I’m sure he won’t read the content when they are done.

They implication is that if for instance he wins (God forbid), if we want to hold him by what is on his manifesto, he would deny knowledge of it and push it to the 40 committee that drew up the document and inserted whatever pleased them.

It happened to us with Buhari and like deja vu, Tinubu is toeing every path Buhari toed; a pointer to the disaster that Tinubu will become too.

May affliction not rise a second time in Jesus name…

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Chinkoalhaji34: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Obi Pandora obituary IPOB terrorists supporters will start gnashing their teeth again on the thread:

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by richard870(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
A frail man who, ideally, should look after his health

12 Likes 2 Shares

OGwales:
N

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Obituary supporters can be bitter as they want, nothing wey dem fit do.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Joshmoore(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
AGBADO and full of hypocrisy and lies, foundation of lies, Tinubu and his family will oppress everybody in this country including his urchins if God forbid he wins, but God will not allow it, that's why God lead Obi out of PDP. God forbid BAThing

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by nwakibie3(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol....

So Tinubu can't even write his own manifesto and he has to set up committee for it....

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by SecretReporter(f): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hi
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by ecolime(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
He needs a 40-man committee to enable him come up with a manifesto? shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Comedians

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
WibusJaga:

Say NO to turning Aso Rock into an Old People's Retirement Home.

I rather have an old performing president than a lying ,no capacity, no record of doing anything out of thr box , average Governor young person.
How old is Peter Obi- - tuary ? 61 years old , he ain't that young. For all we know, he could be dead before Tinubu or Atiku. Tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by iiifedimma(f): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Risingblue008(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let him keep inaugurating while party members are busy decamping from the party wey he dey inaugurate
Inaugurate FIRE

it pains me dt this man can't see the handwriting on the wall .
Kpele no good for oyibo language
grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Knighty12: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

In your Dreams.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by MITCHELL96: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by Risingblue008(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
If only this man can swallow he's aged pride and abide by the rules of OBIDIENCE
then it shall be well with him
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by 3ple9iner: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ok we would be expecting the outcome.
Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by cenaman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dead man alive.

I am OBI-DIENTLY Yusufull.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by yyba: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ipob miscreants will soon invade this thread with insult as usual

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today by naijapikin2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Soon to be disbanded...
And that's prophetic!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Condolence Message To President Jonathan / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.