Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari (62310 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by dedunji: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pls can anny one point out reasonable Bus terminal in Nigeria .or a bus stop built buy them
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Image123:
They need new hearts and mentality, not new terminals. If they are still corrupt and frustrating people who don't know people, it's useless.
And who should fix that? The president or the people themselves?
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by VEHINTOLAR: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oysters:
4+4 sai baba grin

Nigerians deserve another 4 years of Buhari. cool

Haaa ! Wetin we do you na ?
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Great. I hope they completely overhaul the old one.
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Reflect7: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tenaga:
Wow this airport is beautiful but corruption will spoil it for us

SHUT UP. THE NEW ONE IN ABUJA, WHY HASN'T CORRUPTION KILLED IT YET AFTER 4 YEARS?

NEGATIVE-MINDED, IGNORANT IDIOTS.

4 Likes

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Perfecttouchade: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is great
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by dasparrow: 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Enddy50ty:
Looking at the new International Terminal Mexico commissioned today on aljazeera this one looks like a train station.

Well... Anyways congratulations to you people.

Learn to be positive for once. I am going to include a picture of the newly built Mexico airport down below. From the picture I have seen, I don't see what's so special. Besides, news report state that the airport is not located in a conducive location. It is located too faraway from Mexico City. In addition, most of the flights at this newly built airport will be local flights going to other parts of Mexico. So far, only one international flight will be flying out of there to Venezuela.

Some of you need to understand that no matter how much you try to distance yourself from Nigeria or Africa, you will never become a white, asian, arab or hispanic person down the line. You will always be seen as a Nigerian and/or African anywhere in the world you find yourself. So calm down with all the unnecessary criticism of your nation. Give credit where credit is due.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by d142475: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
ignis:
Nice one

Fulani should not be there, because it is a minority tribe of less than 4 Million. The Tivs are the fourth largest tribe, but they are hardly mentioned.
Hausa-Fulani appendage is a scam. The Hausas are culturally distinct from the Fulanis.
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Reflect7: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
dedunji:
Pls can anny one point out reasonable Bus terminal in Nigeria .or a bus stop built buy them

Sure. Here's one. Oshodi bus terminal, Lagos.

Ever heard of it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Temi2468: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oysters:
4+4 sai baba grin

Nigerians deserve another 4 years of Buhari. cool

I'll just enter the ground from my room and find myself in Canada.

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by anyilalaz: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Celebrating mediocrity. Come here in 6 months time. Everything will be in a sorry state.
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by int0x80(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Does it have functioning AC now?? grin grin
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Reflect7: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
anyilalaz:
Celebrating mediocrity. Come here in 6 months time. Everything will be in a sorry state.

SHUT UP. THE NEW AIRPORT TERMINALS IN ABUJA, KANO, PH ETC HAVE BEEN RUNNING FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND STILL LOOK IN TOP CONDITION. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRAVEL BY AIR IN NIGERIA, AND ARE IGNORANT AND NEGATIVE. YOUR TYPE ARE UTTERLY USELESS TO THE COUNTRY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Golan007: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
nedubrazil111:
Just a regular terminal overpaid for by tax payers there is nothing admirable here.by the way did you know there are states in South Africa with more airports than the whole of Nigeria

You mean landing strips.
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Golan007: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Reflect7:

SHUT UP. THE NEW AIRPORT TERMINALS IN ABUJA, KANO, PH ETC HAVE BEEN RUNNING FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND STILL LOOK IN TOP CONDITION. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRAVEL BY AIR IN NIGERIA, AND ARE IGNORANT AND NEGATIVE. YOUR TYPE ARE UTTERLY USELESS TO THE COUNTRY.

Don't mind those muppets.

5 Likes

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by lagonovo: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Some comments on this thread shows that most of the hate filled morons on NL are either holed up in some villages or have been out of Nigeria for ages. Place this same airport in their state or region, their reaction would be the exact opposite. Their hypocrisy stinks! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Larrykaysail(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
shugacaneman:
Custom go still frustrate people there.
that one is sure
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Reflect7: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
dasparrow:

Learn to be positive for once. I am going to include a picture of the newly built Mexico airport down below. From the picture I have seen, I don't see what's so special. Besides, news report state that the airport is not located in a conducive location. It is located too faraway from Mexico City. In addition, most of the flights at this newly built airport will be local flights going to other parts of Mexico. So far, only one international flight will be flying out of there to Venezuela.

Some of you need to understand that no matter how much you try to distance yourself from Nigeria or Africa, you will never become a white, asian, arab or hispanic person down the line. You will always be seen as a Nigerian and/or African anywhere in the world you find yourself. So calm down with all the unnecessary criticism of your nation. Give credit where credit is due.

Honestly, they are disgusting. The Mexicans he is worshiping would discriminate against him at the drop of a hat, and follow him round the store if he stepped in there to shop. Yet he's happy to play happy slave to them and big them up while denigrating his own country.

Tufiakwa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Papichulostunne(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
TheDemola:

#PMBInLagos

A welcomed development amidst his fvcked administration.

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Arabaincubus: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oh! That Chinese airport of Nigeria, if we fail to service our debt to china, they will change our name to the "Chinese People's Republic of Nigeria."

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by lagonovo: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Reflect7:

Honestly, they are disgusting. The Mexicans he is worshiping would discriminate against him at the drop of a hat, and follow him round the store if he stepped into there to shop. Yet he's happy to play happy slave to them and denigrate his own country. Tufiakwa.

Same way I feel when I read their comments supporting Putin and Russia here, and that's not excusing the Ukrainians or even the Americans. You wonder if some of these guys have seen the inside of any airport, which is no big deal, but at least they should do some research about how their own type are treated by these people.

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by FireUpNow(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Maintenance is the key as we can erect beautiful edifices but maintence is a very big issue
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ac dey work
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
iyapont:
Beautiful airport and I hope they maintain it well
No and NEVER.
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by cyril10(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
He will only boasts of this and possibly the second nigert bridge as his achievements for eight wasted years, while people are suffering and facing severe hardships.

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by koning: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
All these minority groups should stop deceiving themselves only 3 main tribes are recognised by Nigeria and her institution,they are igbo , hausa/fulani and the yoruba the rest doesn't matter.. the artwork says alot

This artwork was obviously commissioned and done by a Yoruba person.

Next time they should give such project to a neutral tribe like Edo, Tiv or Idoma. Take a good look at the portrayals and you will understand what i mean.

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by lagonovo: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Arabaincubus:
Oh! That Chinese airport of Nigeria, if we fail to service our debt to china, they will change our name to the "Chinese People's Republic of Nigeria."
Your problem, the airport is there to serve the most populous nation in Africa. It's a shame that we are just doing this in 2022. What have they been doing with all those airport charges on your flight tickets? I'm sure those funds they generate daily will at least be put to some use for common good, not pockets of individuals, since the Chinese debt must be paid.

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by wpadmin: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeeMason:
Very nice. Love the paintings and designs on the wall.
The walls of our bridges and flyovers should also wear the same bright and colorful look

Yeah.. it will make plenty sense
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by tombeh(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nice and beautiful, good job

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by koning: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
LeeMason:
Very nice. Love the paintings and designs on the wall.
The walls of our bridges and flyovers should also wear the same bright and colorful look

They are nice, but it has too much Yoruba influence. Not even a single Benin Bronze head. The most known artwork from Nigeria.

Those walls will be repainted in due course. We know where the contractor for the artworks come from.
Re: New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari by Arabaincubus: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
lagonovo:

Your problem, the airport is there to serve the most populous nation in Africa. It's a shame that we are just doing this in 2022. What have they been doing with all those airport charges on your flight tickets? I'm sure those funds they generate daily will at least be put to some use for common good, not pockets of individuals, since the Chinese debt must be paid.

Did you listen to the Chinese? Their ambassador just finished giving his address. The problem with you Africans is that you are not deep. I placed a caveat in my post. We know ourselves and I wish this would be different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens / Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Downpour In Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.