Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages (68665 Views)

Multichoice Increases Subscription Rates For DSTV, Gotv Packages / List Of Gotv Channels In Nigeria / Checkout The Complete List Of Gotv Max Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Goodnews...
Buhari is doing well... cheesy
leodeking, , helinues and other renowned nairaland deadbody zombies are happy with this new development... cheesy

There is a new zombie called #Sweetheart#.....the elderly kid, add him as well..

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Was that why they were calling me, I quickly ignored their call.... undecided undecided undecided...

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by SocialJustice: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
xalex77c:
isn't it better to have never been born than being subjected to living in Nigeria?
Omo, I tire o.
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by PrinceOfLagos: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pat081:
and APC supporters club too , God go do them bad more than the way they are running this country
Some of them can't even afford 2sq meal for themselves alone but na Dem carry dia oppressor for head pass like gala

I no pity them

4 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Enemyofpeace: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Buhari you see your life?
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Lightway: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nendan:
Please do we have Price Regulatory Agency in Nigeria as we do in developed countries?

Shut up
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by BigYash: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bodmum:
Buhari is stupid
That nigga is enjoying .. He just got back from vacation.. Enjoying his oldage in peace.. Na zombies really stupid .. The likes of ratgrller and the rest mugus supporting him

7 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Frankiss44(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nendan:
Please do we have Price Regulatory Agency in Nigeria as we do in developed countries?

Price regulatory agency can't much here.. Virtually every business will have to increase their prices to face reality on ground.. Companies that were buying diesel for 250 per liter are now forced to buy at 850.. How do we really expect these people to cope? Right now everyone has to make a scale of preference and go for only important stuff

10 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Brushstrokes20: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
By the time the lifeless dude is done with the shithole, every body go collect!
Nig is being raped front and back with reckless abandon undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Ojemedad: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Thank God I dumbed thier useless compact package and degraded to yanga. Just for visitors and my kids

Omo na sense o grin

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Timoleon(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Where did you get it? How much is it?
tuoyoojo:
My condolences for any one on dstv package

You just dey troway your money

I finally summoned the courage to subscribe for TSTV and I can tell you categorically that I am enjoying every bit of it

Since I stopped subscribing dstv na so them don dey use call and text disturb my life

You get to watch very recent movies, documentaries, lovely educative children channels, news and sport channels

Since I subscribe in January I still dey on promo. I never pay shi shi till now
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by linohlex: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
So the price review is every two year abi, 2 year ago compact plus was, 10k but now 12400k, multichoice continue

4 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by faithfull18(f): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Well, you can always do your subscriptions with us @ company prices, no extra charges. You can also get a discount on very good days wink
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Doubuzofficial: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
tuoyoojo:
My condolences for any one on dstv package

You just dey troway your money

I finally summoned the courage to subscribe for TSTV and I can tell you categorically that I am enjoying every bit of it

Since I stopped subscribing dstv na so them don dey use call and text disturb my life

If their agents call me, Na toast am or mai roast am.

You get to watch very recent movies, documentaries, lovely educative children channels, news and sport channels

Since I subscribe in January I still dey on promo. I never pay shi shi till now
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Timoleon(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bro what cable is this
PROPHETmichael:
This is rubbish

Contact me and you will never need DSTV in your life again.
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by ppogba: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Watch as things unfold

There will be an uproar as Nigerians revolt against the hike

Multichoice will be invited to the house of representatives to explain

After the explanation, both parties go home happy with the EXPLANATION

nothing will happen
And Nigerians will continue to endure and murmur silently
Las las nothing go happen,

What a nice summary.

The last time the House of Rep guy spoke on the treatment of Nigerians by DSTV and about pay as you go, I thought he was the Messiah we all have been waiting for. Suddenly, the voice began to go down and one will know immediately that guy man has gotten his alert.

The circle continues.

10 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by bigcasava1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
And one idiot say make I no increase my house rent!

4 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by frowland(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Do we have a choice?
We go still subscribe

My happiness is that those poor and hungry Tinubu supporters may not be able to sub again due to brokeness grin

Funny.
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by tonididdy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Long overdue
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by KIDfurniture(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
God will punish every Nigerian.. this punishment will not end until we do the right thing… TSTV came up with better package (pay as u go) Nigerians denied it.. May The gods continue to punish Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by XXXXTENTACION: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Sein Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Why don't you qoute me with your original moniker...
creating multiple monikers and spamming the whole forum you still have a long way to go...

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Been looking for a good reason to stop wasting my money on subscription when I stay weeks without watching tv...

No one should blame DStv... They can't be spending hugely on business expenditures in a backward nation, without raising their own prices. Not possible.

3 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by muheeb01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cmanforall:

If there's stable Internet, this guys would rather be reducing their subscriptions

With high-speed Internet, livestreaming will take most of their customers
There is not high speed internet yet and Data is expensive
Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
KIDfurniture:
God will punish every Nigerian.. this punishment will not end until we do the right thing… TSTV came up with better package (pay as u go) Nigerians denied it.. May The gods continue to punish Nigerians

No need for prayers.... The punishments have already gone round!

Pathetically, they are used to punishments, especially self inflicted ones.

They will all vote in another crook come 2023, who will continue from where the current one stops!

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages by shantti(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
This is rubbish

Contact me and you will never need DSTV in your life again.

Which cable TV is that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates / BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.