Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas (121 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Anointing People At Government House Chapel Owerri (Photos) / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rochas by Onuohaaa: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Life’s most persistent and urgent question is “what are you doing for others?”
Creating impact in society stems from the development of the future and until we deliver the political solutions that create peace and stability, we must first implement the humanitarian solutions that create hope and stability across the region as failure to do so will haunt us all for decades to come
Patricia Gyang, a mother to one of the beneficiaries of the Rochas Foundation, said he was a Godsent, as she was physically unable to provide funds for her son, Joshua. Speaking through him, she prayed for God’s blessing and protection as he continues his charity towards humanity by providing tuition-free education and scholarships for children.
Another beneficiary, Kayang Rosemary, an ss2 student thought her life had come to an end after staying out of school for 1 year due to a paucity of funds. According to her, “I took advantage of the Foundation’s help and wrote the exam to secure entrance into the school. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity”.
“I never met my Father, says John Thaddeus, who said he was left to experience hardship without access to education as he lived with his maternal grandparents with one of them physically impaired and the other visually impaired. “We heard about the foundation and now I have quality education more than those who are even privileged to have their parents alive,” he enthused.
Also, in the aspect of welfare, Rochas Okorocha has proved himself as a compassionate man who has the well-being of the youths and populace at heart.
During festive periods, cash and bags of rice are shared among the less privileged in Imo as well as gree fueling for transporters and help to those who lost their loved ones or beneficiaries to insecurity in Imo state.
My target is to take 1 million less privileged children off the street.
- Rochas Okorocha

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians' Double Suffering / Federal High Court Sacks 20 Lawmakers In C’river Over Defection / FG Releases N142.6m For Mineral Research Development In Metal Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.