Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,236 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Tiwa Savage Goes On Her Knees As She Greets Burna Boy’s Mum At Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Goes On Her Knees As She Greets Burna Boy’s Mum At Concert (628 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming (Pictures) / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes On Her Knees As She Greets Burna Boy’s Mum At Concert by Khassey(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has won the hearts of social media users after she was spotted in a video making the rounds. The singer was among Nigerian stars who performed at the Coko Festival in Manchester and a clip captured the moment she paid her respects to a colleague’s mother.

Singer Tiwa Savage has gotten social media users gushing after she was seen paying respects to her colleague’s mother at a concert The Water and Garri crooner took to her knees the moment she sighted Burna Boy’s mother, Bose Ogulu, at the concert The two ladies exchanged hugs with each other and social media users had different things to say about the video.

From indications, Tiwa had just finished her performance and on her way backstage when she came across Burna Boy’s mother and manager, Bose Ogulu.

Without thinking twice, the My Darling crooner took to her knees as she paid her respects to the older woman.

This was followed by Bose helping Tiwa back on her feet before they locked arms in a passionate embrace. Burna’s mum also gave Tiwa a quick peck on the cheek before she left.

ALL IN ONE 75 VIDEO COURSE

☑️ Create highly converting Facebook & Instagram Ads and monetize
from it.

☑️ Create professional flyers, magazine covers, business cards, and a lot more. and monetize it

☑️ Web Design and Development : create landing pages , blogs , websites ,how to host a website, how to get domain name etc.

☑️ Import quality product from China cheap and sell in Nigeria on WhatsApp or website.

☑️How to sale anything on WhatsApp : getting Prospective client, closing sales etc

☑️ How to set up an e commerce store with its own payment system like Jumia.

☑️Learn Affiliate marketing and how to sell Affiliate products with the best sales letters

☑️Join the biggest Affiliate marketers network (Click bank) and print Dollar....AND LOTS MORE

*BONUS*
�Get a free PayPal account
� how to set up Flutterwave payment system

Check out my signature for this once in a lifetime deal. You definitely don't wanna miss it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Singer Kizz Daniel Thanked Comedian Taaooma For Gifting His Kids Cars / I Do Want Babies But I Don’t Want To Get Married-bbnaija Star, Maria Chike / I Might Turn An Alhaja For Real – Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.