Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl (59401 Views)

Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction / Police Arrest Mother Of 2, Others Over Robbery, Kidnapping In Abuja / Ondo Police Arrest Mother Of Girl Beaten To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Bigchristo: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

Ekiti? Damn IPOB are at it again...

After making their region unsafe they've moved into our land to cause mayhem
Why is it that some of you have stupid ways of reasoning? The name mentioned isn’t even related to Igbo abi Yoruba people don Dey join IPOB? Werey
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
What I see here is devious son spoilt silly by his mum who was aiding and abetting his crimes so he could be happy.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't believe it.

No, I can't believe that people pay 10k - 20k for sex in ordinary Ekiti state that has more of goats than human beings.

and I was complaining that the cost of sex in Enugu was expensive because one girl charged me 4k for one round last Christmas.

What is Nigeria really turning into. A round of sex in most places is now more expensive than the minimum wage.
Bad boy so you Dey bang
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Fbisshit: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
The world is no longer what I thought it was (rehabilitation globe)
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by VEHINTOLAR: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
This version (reported) of the story can't be entirely true.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Imstrong2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
NotKnown:
OP please include the right picture.

You can't tell me that old man is 15 years na or did you mean to type 35 years?

Some offenses don't require wasting tax payers money on top jail matter .

Release them to the streets or ask the girl's family to have their sweet revenge
The girl is 15 not in the pic that's the man and his mother
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
No wonder Nigerians have a bad image world over. No human sympathyy, too much wickednesss and evil* people.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by NotKnown: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Imstrong2:
The girl is 15 not in the pic that's the man and his mother

Thanks for the correction
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by jaszplus12(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
realstars:
Family buseness.
A mother supporting her son to do evil. Just imagine them haveing sex slave at home for three years and the mother keeping mute about it.
So many issues to contemplate ... A mother watching her son rape and violate another female, and is quiet (probably even peeping and listening to the groans of agony from the victim )... Pimps the same girl and spends the proceeds without remorse, a mother who has no thought that another mother is missing her daughter! She never would think that her son will have a daughter someday, and coincidentally experience the same harsh treatment or worse!
I always regard other children as I would love another human to regard mine!
What a really wicked mother!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by janejive(f): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is wickedness of the highest order
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Badoophobia(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who said the guy is 15 years old?/// cool cool cool cool cool
NotKnown:

Some offenses don't require wasting tax payers money on top jail matter .

Release them to the streets or ask the girl's family to have their sweet revenge
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Chrislova(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chai make I no talk
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Naijanascam: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
AFONJAness and wickedness are intertwined...

3 solid years of remorseless from mother and son ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Rider01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
The dude deserve life sentence
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Lightorder: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
My Yoruba brethren, going by name , crime has no boundaries or tribe
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by MadamOk(f): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is pure wickedness a mother for that matter
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Both mother and son look ill-kept.
What some mothers cannot think of doing, this one was doing it with a scarred conscience.
Nothing that is evil will not be revealed under the face of the sun. Is just a matter of time, thy say.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Farid24224(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Terrible things from terrible people!!!

The North is still the better place to stay.. undecided
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Nmezor(f): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Wonders shall never cease
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by simpleseyi: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
realstars:
Family buseness.
A mother supporting her son to do evil. Just imagine them haveing sex slave at home for three years and the mother keeping mute about it.

That guy has been sleeping with that useless mother of his nah. It's obvious. Cursed generation.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Rawhumper(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
I said it, these young girls. She deliberately followed him and decided not to go home again.

They did not hold her under duress ooo.

I aways said it, if ur sis is below 19, and is
missing, even if she doesn't return home.
Don't fret, she is very safe somewhere enjoying dodo.

uote author=etokhana post=111262092]

https://www.facebook.com/100064453009372/posts/335336508624780/[/quote]
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Ilaje1: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
nedubrazil111:
Investigation revealed that the victim was lured by Adewumi Ademiloye into his mother's house on that fateful day and drugged.

Which kind life be this ?

You self notice. Possibly, she went for a Congo shining, unfortunately things took a different turn.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by VULCAN(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Although it's obvious you are stupid

Must you also be foolish as well.

MAGG0T:
shocked

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by gaspology(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

. BURY YOUR FACE IN TRUCK LOAD OF SHAME, AFONJA! grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Trustedpronet: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Norhing is new! That's what tiv people in Benue state. They literally kidnap your daughter without your permission while they negotiate later
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Bbbw: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Really
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by sonofElElyon: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
I usually don't do this but in their case I'll make an exception and advocate summary execution
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by NdakoIb(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
WTF�
see the guy face like food for the gods
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Popoola009(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
If we take a closer scrutiny of this story there are somethings that cannot be phantom, because as a 15 years girl who left home for about three years and did not bother to go back because she could not remember her home �, she might be a wayward girl that ran from home to stay with her man friend, this is common here in SW, we call it Osanle meaning she deserts home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.