Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl (59399 Views)

Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction / Police Arrest Mother Of 2, Others Over Robbery, Kidnapping In Abuja / Ondo Police Arrest Mother Of Girl Beaten To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Hotzone(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
They protested #endsars

These criminals they are also in Biafra land..imagine IPOB arresting couples in south east and settle land dispute. If ESN members girlfriend report that she hate u as her ex, she will label u a cultist who must have killed twenty people then her current boyfriend who is an IPOB ESN will behead u for fun and chase ur family away in order to occupy their property. Kidnapping, raping, killing car snatching and armed robbery are always traced to ESN camp yet, their criminal relatives are loving it while their victims never dare to complain or else, death
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Brushstrokes20: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Roast these vultures alive! undecided undecided.. Useless baaaastarrrds!
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by derecho(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
This can happen even in the U.S.
That said,
Where is the Guy's father?
One would have thought that being raised by a woman, he'd have sympathy for women.
OscarJaden:
Yoruba people are the most dangerous species of human beings living on earth

God please save and protect my baby sister till she complete her nysc 1yr mandatory service
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by delpee(f): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Whaaaat! I wonder what reason the mother has for supporting this evil. I'm happy the lady was found and will be rehabilitated by God's grace.

May mother and son be dealt with appropriately under the law. Wicked souls.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by delpee(f): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
Hotzone:
They protested #endsars

These criminals they are also in Biafra land..imagine IPOB arresting couples in south east and settle land dispute. If ESN members girlfriend report that she hate u as her ex, she will label u a cultist who must have killed twenty people then her current boyfriend who is an IPOB ESN will behead u for fun and chase ur family away in order to occupy their property. Kidnapping, raping, killing car snatching and armed robbery are always traced to ESN camp yet, their criminal relatives are loving it while their victims never dare to complain or else, death

Criminals are everywhere indeed. May we never fall into their trap. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Bigfishlee45(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't believe it.

No, I can't believe that people pay 10k - 20k for sex in ordinary Ekiti state that has more of goats than human beings.

and I was complaining that the cost of sex in Enugu was expensive because one girl charged me 4k for one round last Christmas.

What is Nigeria really turning into. A round of sex in most places is now more expensive than the minimum wage.
YOU NEED DELIVERANCE
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Pinkyposh(f): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Later this one will come out and claim...his mum is the best mum in the world
God forbid...
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Obiebanks007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na wa oh, see turkey,Imagine.
3 long years of missing.
The parents fit don loose hope of searching for their daughters where about.

Human being and evil.
May God continue to save us.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by jonvalek(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Really not their first time. Mstchwww... AFONJAAA!
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Pharaohny: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sometimes Jungle Justice is the way to go.
You see why this middle eastern counties like Saudi Arabia has better laws than you guys
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Messi1997: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Local method of human trafficking
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kill them
Burn them
No mercy abeg angry angry
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Judd007: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Its this dog igbos
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Solofresh2: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't believe it.

No, I can't believe that people pay 10k - 20k for sex in ordinary Ekiti state that has more of goats than human beings.

and I was complaining that the cost of sex in Enugu was expensive because one girl charged me 4k for one round last Christmas.

What is Nigeria really turning into. A round of sex in most places is now more expensive than the minimum wage.
You are a very BIG FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Iceberg3: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
The whole truth ain't out yet ..they are coneheaded structures and they wanna use that girls head for rituals,period
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by manmade(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
This story self get as he be , drugged a girl and she didn't know the road to her house for 3 years , she is now 18years let hear her own side of the story
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Dmanlex(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Some people have mental problem
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by kingsman66(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

Ekiti? Damn IPOB are at it again...

After making their region unsafe they've moved into our land to cause mayhem

What doesn't kill u make u strong, be warned cultists... IPOB
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by irunoko(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
realstars:
Family buseness.
A mother supporting her son to do evil. Just imagine them haveing sex slave at home for three years and the mother keeping mute about it.
in situations like this I support jungle justice.they Simply should force mother and son to have sex in public while both of them are naked and they are filmed.i pity who go use this kain reprobate woman do mother in-law or her depraved son as husband

This is a lesson for women that they should not just look at the man,they should look at the family they want to enter.some families are cursed.

Na this Kain evil woman go dey support her son to sleep with her granddaughters
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by irunoko(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dmanlex:
Some people have mental problem
this is not a mental problem this is a deliberate act of wickedness.stop giving criminals excuse to water down the gravity of their crimes Under the pretext of mental disorder

She get mental problem but she no wear her cloth upside down or wear 2 opposite slippers.sje get mental problem na him she no Bleep her son
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by winningman: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
And these people go to church or mosque. Human beings are worse than satan.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Ternistacle(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Omo them try ooo, since 2019.
No much talk. A good pay back to this family, is a good sentencing to life imprisonment 2 times to each.
Thank God the girl is alive.

It is well sha... Let me continue with my blunt
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Emdebby2: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
What kind of evil business is this one?
Mother without conscience kidnapping a fellow mother's child and using her to commit evil. She and the mischievous son should spend the rest of their years in prison.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by ComeToJesus: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
etokhana:

https://www.facebook.com/100064453009372/posts/335336508624780/

Ogun just laid a bizarre pass to Ekiti.

This is appalling, incredible, shocking, barbaric, brutish, demeaning and a throwback to the prebendal era.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by InoGetJoy: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Just check the first page of this thread and compare it to any similar thread if this stuff happened in Igbo land.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by jclassiq(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nobody drugged her anything. I know Yoruba teenagers that cannot do without a man's penis. She willingly stayed. I only accept the crime of statutory rape cos she is a minor. And that's final.
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Charly68: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
If this happened in Ekiti , the culprits should be stoned to death ..
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by Veeryeasy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
This one is very loud oh, how do a young man of say 30's commit this type of crime. Now the poor girl is pregnant and a junkie, just look at the masquerade seated next to him... Sha na three of them take the drugs them been no sabi body. The masquerade should be sent to prison while the son shot thrice and sent to prison for life
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yoruba and evil
Re: Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl by iyke2frankeze: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
That same region?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.