Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. (13199 Views)

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by MisterKennedy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yemite1845:
Digital marketing,though no worst experience just the business downside ,I was able to raise money and move all my family to United Kingdom last year and still running my business while working in Uk.

Congrats bro

I'm super proud of you
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by MisterKennedy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

As a girl don't ever pray for Indian men to be on your Facebook list, because you must do online business of showing them your nudes, whether you like it or not except you use the block button immediately

And they're ever ready to send theirs immediately you ask themcheesy

Seeing these fools dicks, I immediately pity their women, because I can't imagine how such small , short, tiny dick can satisfy their women. All Indian men have baby dick, I don't know the reason for this.

While our broke Nigerian men pride themselves with royal stallion horse dick.

Hi Vanessa
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by musicwriter(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
I am here to read because most online business vendors dress well, fake a pleasant smile when advertising products and share success testimonies of how it has worked well for others after they paid a huge sum as only registration fee.
If you share your best experience on this thread and post any link. You are a fraud.

So, you mean people are not making money online? Are you for real?

The reason people are not making money online is because they're inexperienced or looking for free information on how to make money, so they get cheap information that everybody already know. I can show you where to make $50 and $10 both within 1 hour, although you won't withdraw until you earn additional money as a proof you're serious about the business.

I've made $2.35 this morning already. And people are making millions all online. You're familiar with YouTube, TikTok but you probably don't know there are users making millions there. Even here on Nairaland. Do you know people are making millions right here on Nairaland?
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by temydee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Take your last sentence back! Nigeria isn't a cursed country!
The problem is you! Always ensure you do your research carefully and properly before any commitment.

naijainstinct:
I purchased some items from an online vendor on Instagram. She received my payments and started avoiding me. I was able to get her full details via my contact that work in the bank she uses.

I submitted her details to EFCC for over 3 weeks now and nothing has been done. I am even about to resort to self-help and run it the street way.

Last year, I lost about 1m to some fraudsters who disguised as OPay agents and added us to a telegram group filled with fake members and fake credit alerts. Till this moment, nothing has been done despite submitting their account numbers to EFCC and CBN.

Nigeria is a cursed country

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by temydee(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
iykepromotions:
None. One of the reasons several Nigerians lose is lack of adequate information, mentorship and willingness to calm down, learn and most importantly, ask questions

Anyone can come online and claim anything but always take time for more researching before investing a dime.
Many folks lost money during MMM and some are still falling to that scam till today.

How will you make money continuously without buying or selling or rendering services? It's just a matter of time it will collapse.

Greedy & Lazy Nigerian youths are the ones who do MMM etc.. and that's why they fall prey to fraudsters so easily. They are always after TODAY only instead of them concentrating on TOMORROW!
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by temydee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Our definition of online business is extremely flawed in this part of the world.
You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by yetty247(f): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chymall
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
musicwriter:

So, you mean people are not making money online? Are you for real?

The reason people are not making money online is because they're inexperienced or looking for free information on how to make money, so they get cheap information that everybody already know. I can show you where to make $50 and $10 both within 1 hour, although you won't withdraw until you earn additional money as a proof you're serious about the business.

I've made $2.35 this morning already. And people are making millions all online. You're familiar with YouTube, TikTok but you probably don't know there are users making millions there. Even here on Nairaland. Do you know people are making millions right here on Nairaland?
People are making money online. I make money online by listing my properties on property listing websites and I make a sale. But there are some online businesses that are too good to be true. Most online businesses where people fake a smile and portray their cronies to be sharing unbelievable success testimonies to gain people's attention are fake and fraudulent.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by musicwriter(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

People are making money online. I make money online by listing my properties on property listing websites and I make a sale but there are some online businesses that are too good to be true. Most online businesses where people fake a smile and portray their cronies to be sharing unbelievable success testimonies to gain people's attention are fake and fraudulent.

Of course. Everybody knows that.
You have to learn how to avoid the fake one and spot the legitimate one. Because there are also many legitimate ones.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by naijainstinct: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
nenyewrites:

You're the cursed one. Go for deliverance.
Your hopeless father is cursed. Your family lineage is cursed forever. You are cursed till eternity. Your case will forever be irredeemable. Nigeria has better hope than you. Quote me again and die an untimely death before the year runs out in Jesus Name. Amen

These same curses shall be upon those roaches liking your useless post.

Feel free to report my post. Next time, you will learn to mind your silly business. Ode

Pork!!!
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by naijainstinct: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
temydee:
Take your last sentence back! Nigeria isn't a cursed country!
The problem is you! Always ensure you do your research carefully and properly before any commitment.

Dude, fvck off my mention. The problem is your family. I'm sure you also scam unsuspecting victims of their hard-earned money. Else, I don't see why you will assert the problem is me and not the evil-minded people out there. Nemesis will soon catch up with you and your cohorts.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by KBARBIE(f): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

People are making money online. I make money online by listing my properties on property listing websites and I make a sale. But there are some online businesses that are too good to be true. Most online businesses where people fake a smile and portray their cronies to be sharing unbelievable success testimonies to gain people's attention are fake and fraudulent.

Pls can you share the property listing sites?
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
KBARBIE:

Pls can you share the property listing sites?
Olist.ng, jumia, Jiji.com, private property.com.ng. propertypro.ng e.t.c
The property market is very competitive. To make your business visible you have to subscribe to their premium plans and that does not automatically transform into a sale. Though you will have leads a sale is dependent on how good you are in convincing an interested person to your client and convincing that client that you are genuine because besides the fact that there are many agents listing their properties there are also fraudsters among them.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by jennyjohn12348(f): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
dammywizzy:
Affiliate marketers/ Network marketers come and share your experience oooo, we want to learn

I’m an affiliate marketer, though it’s been going well with me I just started and I’ve made progress, it really helped me grow both mentally and financially, you see affiliates getting some people’s 1 month salary in a week that was what motivated me and the course I took not only made me an affiliate but I got to learn digital skills and if we’re being honest the world is growing past tangibility to virtual reality, learn these skills!! if any chance you want to know more contact me 09053291052
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Aaay: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Many
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by 4four(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na all this so called refurbished MMM aka online farming, my over #700k still in voice mail in fraud letsfarm and fraud emeraldfarms

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by KBARBIE(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Nigeriapropertycentre.com, Jiji.com, private property.com.ng.
The property market is very competitive. To make your business visible you have to subscribe to their premium plans and that does not automatically transform into a sale. Though you will have leads a sale is dependent on how good you are in convincing an interested person to your client and convincing that client that you are genuine because besides the fact that there are many agents listing their properties there are also fraudsters among them.

Wow thank you for this.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Theophinio(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
naijainstinct:
I purchased some items from an online vendor on Instagram. She received my payments and started avoiding me. I was able to get her full details via my contact that work in the bank she uses.

I submitted her details to EFCC for over 3 weeks now and nothing has been done. I am even about to resort to self-help and run it the street way.

Last year, I lost about 1m to some fraudsters who disguised as OPay agents and added us to a telegram group filled with fake members and fake credit alerts. Till this moment, nothing has been done despite submitting their account numbers to EFCC and CBN.

Nigeria is a cursed country

I don't know how I was added to that fraudster telegram group parading themselves as Opay agents

I knew it was a cheap scam, but I remained there because of the excellent motivational videos they were uploading which I was downloading to my phone for my finance tutorial

WARNING ⚠️: Any investment platform with no practical dealing of goods and services is a very cheap scam

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Theophinio(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nackzy:
Chymall ruined me

So sorry boss

Long I saw any advert about chymall

Is it still existing

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Nackzy: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Theophinio:

So sorry boss

Long I saw any advert about chymall

Is it still existing
they're long gone my brother
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Theophinio(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nackzy:
they're long gone my brother

Nawa ooo

So money invested in chymall couldn't be withdrawn

I thought they help you sell your products and take a commission

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Theophinio(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
haj57:
Spent over 75k promoting a clickbank product. Got hundreds of clicks but no single sale. The saving grace is that the Facebook ad account is a USD post-paid, I just dumped it. However, in the process, I learnt the nitty-gritty of FB ad.

Please boss

What's the nitty-gritty of fb ad
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Midex88(m): 2:58am On Mar 26, 2022
Another one is EARN FOR LIFE...
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by naijainstinct: 5:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Theophinio:

I don't know how I was added to that fraudster telegram group parading themselves as Opay agents

I knew it was a cheap scam, but I remained there because of the excellent motivational videos they were uploading which I was downloading to my phone for my finance tutorial

WARNING ⚠️: Any investment platform with no practical dealing of goods and services is a very cheap scam
That was really sagacious of you. I must admit the fraudsters also feed on the greed of people to thrive. Although my thoughts initially were that I couldn't just leave money laying idle in my accounts. But now, I am done with anything investment. I'd rather leave my money with the paltry interests the banks are giving and have rest of mind. Thanks for your response.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Nackzy: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Theophinio:

Nawa ooo

So money invested in chymall couldn't be withdrawn

I thought they help you sell your products and take a commission
scam

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Theophinio(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2022
naijainstinct:
That was really sagacious of you. I must admit the fraudsters also feed on the greed of people to thrive. Although my thoughts initially were that I couldn't just leave money laying idle in my accounts. But now, I am done with anything investment. I'd rather leave my money with the paltry interests the banks are giving and have rest of mind. Thanks for your response.

Thanks for the compliment boss

We all have been there, losing money � to the wrong investment

It shows you are really keen on attaining financial freedom

Sooner than later you will find the perfect vehicle to ride you to financial freedom

I have also lost huge money on forex shady agritech and crypto

But I keep on looking for better offers because Saving money is useless

Inflation is the worse enermy to Saving money

You have to make money work for you

Keep on boss, you will get there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Truflame: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
So, MMM is offline business?

It's an online business but it has a faulty foundation.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by nwetadinobi042(m): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boss how them dey do this robot stuff?
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Boss, I'm planning to set up fx trading robot trading later in the year.

What would you advise a newbie?
Re: Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. by Zulu2022: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Oga learn how to trade on binance nd HV peace of mind... premium tears waiting fr una shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This / BUA Cement Secures $500 Million Facility To Boost Industrialization, Create Jobs / Diesel Price Drops As Power Supply Improves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.