Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman (1739 Views)

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman by TheGistDay: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
The actress and some of her colleagues are being accused of wrecking the businessmans marriage.

Nigerian media personality Nancy Isime has reacted to the reports that she's having an affair with a married man.

According to popular blogger, Gistlover, the actress and some other celebrities are being bankrolled by the UK-based businessman.

https://thegistday.com/2022/03/22/nancy-isime-reacts-to-allegation-of-affair-with-married-uk-based-businessman/

1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman by tillaman(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Who gives a flying fvck about who she decides to give her doggy style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman by jaiyeorie: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Club & massage - Pretty Mike takes Cape Town South Africa #BBNaija #YoungFamousAndAfrican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYzO7K9ftk
Re: Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman by godliman: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
this face doesn't look innocent ooo
Re: Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
This girl is my number 1 target in my fucklist...I will do anything in this life to have sex with her angry
Re: Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman by bluefilm: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's all allegation so I better keep to my lane.
Re: Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
I have heard lots of guys say this girl is pretty. But she isn’t pretty in my eyes at all lipsrsealed
Re: Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman by complexBoss12: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
I have heard lots of guys say this girl is pretty. But she isn’t pretty in my eyes at all lipsrsealed
Getat abeg. Y'all come here to form what I don't know.

Back to the matter, if she comes online to shalaye instead of suing, she is guilty.
Re: Nancy Isime Reacts To Allegation Of Affair With Married UK Based Businessman by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Tems Remembers Her Days Of Humble Beginnings, Shares Photo Of Her Old Studio / The Whole Of Lagos Is On Fire Today For Davido Timeless Concert(pics) / Throwback Video Of Late Actress Ada Ameh B£rating Naira Marley(video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.