Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

11 Juicing Recipes To Increase Lactation For Breastfeeding Mums - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Juicing Recipes To Increase Lactation For Breastfeeding Mums (183 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Juicing Recipes To Increase Lactation For Breastfeeding Mums by madamtechy: 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Breastfeeding is one of the best ways to ensure your baby is getting the nutrients he/she needs. Lactation, or breast milk production, is natural and should be stimulated properly to make sure it’s happening as it was meant to.
Mothers experience a variety of obstacles when breast feeding their children, one of which is low milk supply.
This can lead to heightened levels of stress and anxiety for the mother and make it difficult to continue breast feeding.

Breastfeeding can make you quite thirsty, in other to stay hydrated to maintain breast milk supply up it is vital to use pineapple juice to increase milk supply.

One way to do this is through juicing. Juicing and eating a healthy and balanced diet is crucial for breastfeeding, but it can also help increase lactation.

Continue reading https://mumsvibes.com/11-juicing-recipes-to-increase-lactation/

(1) (Reply)

Stroke Awareness / Pansonic Electronics Digital Inverter For Sale / Cases Of Lovers Conning Their Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.