Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO (735 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by philme87: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
A man has taken to Twitter to reveal that he needs a wife and he shared a video to explain why.

The video shows his room, badly in need of cleaning, with trash and his belongings scattered around.

When told that the state of his room shows that he needs a maid, not a wife, he responded that a wife is the same as a maid.

"Wife is all in one," he wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZ2f_0u2Ag

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Goldbw122(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
He needs a wife to clean, he should employ a maid, some one should employ a maid for him, he is not responsible to marry now, e get why..
Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by PointZerom: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ordinary waste bin will do wonders here but the lazy and dirty Afonja wants a wife. Ndi eriri eri.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
philme87:
A man has taken to Twitter to reveal that he needs a wife and he shared a video to explain why.
The video shows his room, badly in need of cleaning, with trash and his belongings scattered around.
When told that the state of his room shows that he needs a maid, not a wife, he responded that a wife is the same as a maid.
"Wife is all in one," he wrote.
What an insult of a man. undecided
And when we question the upbringing of people like this, they take offense. undecided
I wonder if his mother was his maid before this. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by dawnomike(m): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
He needs a slave I guess
Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by illicit(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
He needs to be flogged

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by thorpido(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
He doesn't even need a wife or a maid.He needs to learn to clean up himself.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Very very.....dirty...human...being. If his job takes all of his time, why can't he employ a cleaner who cleans on weekly basis. Filthy...pig in human body.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Laggafin: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
He's just a natural pig..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Mindlog: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
There is no excuse for living in filth, he is a lazy being who feels no obligation in cleaning after himself.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Jeon(f): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
lazy men like BenDo63 that said domestic chores are meant for women.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by faithfull18(f): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol, I pity in advance whoever falls into his trap

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Divinehub: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Smh in dismay
Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What an insult of a man. undecided
And when we question the upbringing of people like this, they take offense. undecided
I wonder if his mother was his maid before this. undecided
She probably was his maid before this . And when he finds a wife, he will first take her to his mom to see if she’s wife material enough AKA maid enough for him. The mom will assess the wife’s ability to pick up after the dirty boy she raised and then give her a pass mark if she meets the maid standard.

Don’t forget she must not be financially dependent on him too. She has to be at his beck and call but also find time to make money to support him financially because no one wants a liability

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Kajaard: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
cococandy:

She probably was his maid before this . And when he finds a wife, he will first take her to his mom to see if she’s wife material enough AKA maid enough for him. The mom will assess the wife’s ability to pick up after the dirty boy she raised and then give her a pass mark if she meets the maid standard.

Don’t forget she must not be financially dependent on him too. She has to be at his beck and call but also find time to make money to support him financially because no one wants a liability

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by simpleseyi: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Dirty pig

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mine don’t look good either. I’ve not done major laundry in weeks even though I use a washing machine, work has been something else since January. I’ve not entertained any female guests this year cos I can’t let them see my place in the state it’s in.

I’m ashamed of myself but I can’t help it
Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by bigjackass: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2022
Worst part is that he will find a wife because a foolish girl desperate to be called Mrs somebody will still marry this swine
Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 23, 2022
cococandy:

I get the sarcasm behind your comment grin

But please can you not blame an innocent woman (his mother) for his stupidity?!!! ((Even as a joke...before small boys on NL take it serious undecided...)

For God sake, this man is an adult! angry
If he cannot clean up after himself then we should question his sense of responsibility and not his upbringing!

Even if he was brought up in a nasty/dirty way, can't he advice himself?! And what guts he has to even bring this up online and defend himself angry that's the height of it all undecided...

And it's so frustrating that one woman will rush and say "yes" all in a bid to be called "Mrs".... Tweeeh!
Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by cococandy(f): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Right. You didn’t lie. No lies detected

Favfables1:

But please can you not blame an innocent woman (his mother) for his stupidity?!!! ((Even as a joke...before small boys on NL take it serious undecided...)

If he cannot clean up after himself then we should question his sense of responsibility and not his upbringing!

Even if he was brought up in a nasty/dirty way, can't he advice himself?! And what guts he has to even bring this up online and defend himself angry that's the height of it all undecided...

And it's so frustrating that one woman will rush and say "yes" all in a bid to be called "Mrs".... Tweeeh!

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2022
Filthy

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Wife — Man Says As He Shows Off His Dirty Room | VIDEO by Saintmary(f): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Favfables1:

Of course it's the mother's fault. She raised him to live a disgusting lifestyle.

cococandy was right, everything she said happens a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Carl Buntion, Oldest Death Row Convict In Texas Executed By Lethal Injection / Gas Cooker For Sale / Need A Hacker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.