Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) (50243 Views)

Meet Burna Boy's Sister That Styled Him For Grammy Award (photos) / Angelique Kidjo Meets Burna Boy And His Mother In Lagos / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by PrinceMajestic: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Very annoying to post things like this. Useless idiots.
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Sniper101(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
sad
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by iLegendd(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Wizkid is agreeably very dedicated in the things that he does. And that is why he would not need to display his jewelry collection to have the esteem he needs.

If he doesn't get it from his musical achievement, he would get it from the wraps of blunt he smokes.

You finally got a phone on your birthday and started using the Internet last week. Wiz pretends more than Burna and David. They are all trying in helping Nigerian music industry.

Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by nkemoma(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Passionate888:
Which one come be 'Dubia' again?

E de Anambra State
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by omiolota1960(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Contact me for ur house painting around lekki,ajah,v.i and any part of lagos 09065194548
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Shegz4god(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomii:
Omo, if I just get 7million like dis ehnn chai

I go just buy garri-6million
Milk and sugar-500k
Groundnut, cashew and roasted fish-500k
God abeg you know my heart, you know say I no dey like my mates wey go waste the money, just run am for me abeg, I take God beg you, boys eye don red
Which God you dey use beg God? Lol
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Aidejay(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
You can almost predict what the dimension of news relating to wizkid will be like.

It's either it's news on awards, chart entries, sold out shows, endorsements, celebrity adulation, recognition.

Been a while his personal life, and baby mama drama or even typical publicity stunts have become "news" He has succeed in keeping it exclusively music and art related.

That's brand awareness and good image making. How he has managed to do it without pandering to the usual rethorics lesser artists have engaged in recent times is what I want to know. That level of cool is too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
You know one funny thing, wizkid and burna boy camp especially will be watching davido every move. Even though na dem get Grammy o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Xhuntra: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
post=111299088:
Happy Meeting Y'all.

@Sisi Yewande and Madam Ngo of @[/b],
Abeg make una bring something back for all the MANNA family @[b]MANNA
o.
We are waiting for you this weekend.
We saw all the beautiful pinshures you guys have been sending, twas fun galore.
Harley Davidson to badt gan......

Always sounding off key

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by aribisala0(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
We4all:

So?

An American man will buy a Porsche car for his crush without asking for anything in return.

A Nigerian man will ask for 3 rounds of sex before he buys Zobo drink for his girlfriend.
At the end of the day it all comes down to what do you get in return for sex
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Burna boy sister go soon collect from small body big engine...bigwiz.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Chiraq77(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wizzy, always on the Move.
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by We4all: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
aribisala0:
At the end of the day it all comes down to what do you get in return for sex

Of course! It’s called trade by barter.
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomii:

Milk and sugar-500k
God abeg you know my heart, you know say I no dey like my mates wey go waste the money, just run am for me abeg, I take God beg you, boys eye don red
He will run it for you after Buhari goes, then you can pack in another buhari make I no why you no go carry slate!
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Rawhumper(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Deep down u know its not true.....guys spend more on girls in Nigeria.

But he is right,in overseas,ladies don't like a guy to pay the bills after eating.

The ladies see it as a norm...

We4all:

So?

An American man will buy a Porsche car for his crush without asking for anything in return.

A Nigerian man will ask for 3 rounds of sex before he buys Zobo drink for his girlfriend.
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by SocialJustice: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Antoeni:
Australian girls will travel from Australia to Canada and spend $2,000 dollars for flying ticket which is nearly One Million naira and travel a distance of 17 hours on air to visit a man
American girls will spend over $2,500 dollars which is over # 1M naira to buy air ticket and travel almost 9hours 30 minutes journey on air from America to England to visit a man and also buy expensive gifts for him
European girls will spend over £2,000 euros which is around # 1M naira and buy plane ticket to fly 17 hours all the way from Europe to Asia to visit a man
But a Nigerian girls cannot travel a journey of 15 minutes that cannot cost #500 to visit a man inside her own country, she will ask for TF ; yet she will tell the Nigerian guy that she needs good and caring man.......
Absolutely incredible They are good in signs and wonders
Stop dating broke girls, cancel them and their big yansh and breasts from your life. Rich girls have whatever you see in poor girls, problem is most guys prefer girls they can control like zombies. Rich girls only succumb to logic not command or that you are a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Daddyboy21: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
We4all:

So?

meaning you are only good for sex and and you have confirmed that sex is the only thing you have to offer.
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by We4all: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rawhumper:
Deep down u know its not true.....guys spend more on girls in Nigeria.

But he is right,in overseas,ladies don't like a guy to pay the bills after eating.

The ladies see it as a norm...

You are not being straight about it. Guys spend on girls in anticipation for sex.

How many guys will wholeheartedly gift a lady 50K without asking for sex in return?

When you’re surrounded by people with depraved minds, you will seek ways to profit from the situation.
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by shantti(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomii:

Milk and sugar-500k

Na bread and groundnut dey hungry me. I go just buy bread and groundnut of 2 million naira
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by We4all: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Daddyboy21:
meaning you are only good for sex and and you have confirmed that sex is the only thing you have to offer.

This means that I don’t indulge in random sex because I am asexual.

This also means that aside sex, boys and girls have nothing to offer each other.
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by musty2245: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
We4all:

So?

but we go enjoy the sex together na
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Wizkid is agreeably very dedicated in the things that he does. And that is why he would not need to display his jewelry collection to have the esteem he needs.

If he doesn't get it from his musical achievement, he would get it from the wraps of blunt he smokes.

aje grin
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Awesomeking: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
If you are yet to hear burna boy sister's music.. U dey miss.. NISSI OGULU IS FUCKING TALENTED
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by MDK777: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
O Boy! See That PacKAge Yash! WeWee
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Raysleek: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomii:

Milk and sugar-500k
Good business, trailer load of beans. Go sell for ketu.
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by February30(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomii:

Milk and sugar-500k

I for do 10k for you... but na 6million you want.

no p

later Sha.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by We4all: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
musty2245:

but we go enjoy the sex together na

Sex na food ni?
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Naija147: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Xhuntra:

Always sounding off key

No sense na, he is a useless transgender
Re: Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
February30:

I for do 10k for you... but na 6million you want.

no p

later Sha.
No mind me o I need the 10k boss☹️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others / Wizkid's Fans Gave Justine Skye Warning About breaking Wizkid's Heart / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.