Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day (31182 Views)

Wizkid Meets Burna Boy's Sister & Mother In Dubai (video) / Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Mrsoundoro(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Yvonne Nelson Shares Photo Of Herself, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day

Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson took to her Instagram page to share a photo of herself striking a pose with her Sister and Mother to celebrate the International Women's Day.

She shared this photo on her page with caption saying....

Its #OURDAY#internationalwomensday mum big sis me

Source: https://nollyzone.com/yvonne-nelson-shares-photo-of-herself-sister-mother-to-celebrate-international-womens-day/

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Imortal001: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2019
grin all I see are old cougerss

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy plus website attached to it

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by freemanbubble: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Black is beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by wakes: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
WOW!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by puresaint(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Please who is the mother here?

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Bellgal: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Pls who is the mum

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
i once wanked with her pic

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Speedyconnect15: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cute.

It's in their genes.

Black ppl sweet

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Ayolas1: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Aro meta

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by immaq8(f): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bellgal:
Pls who is the mum
the one @ d left side.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Opinionated: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by fxx2: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Women

are

Heroes . . .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by midehi2(f): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin all I see are old cougerss

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy plus website attached to it
who wan sell for you, with this kind of your mindset sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Sultty(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Weaveon nelson in nyanya voice
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by ikorodureporta: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Which is the mum??
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cute, the mama is looking very young

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by ikorodureporta: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
I will like to fvck them in a 4some and shoot my hot cum in their mouths like old times. Their mother knows how to fvck very well. She likes it when I cum on her boobies.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Olodo24: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
My every day crush that year. I still love you baby
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by Emmadagreat2003(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cute pips
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by virgintoto(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ayolas1:
Aro meta

Obembe wida u na
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by jerryunit48: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Fake laughs
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by hollywater: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Still confused who is the Mother.
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by PrincewithGod(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Joromi12:
i once wanked with her pic
Wanking will take you to hell, repent!
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by onmyowncj: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
When I see this vonny nelson,I remember that movie she and Jackie act,one is called solange,hv forgotten the movie name,who remember the name?
Re: Photo Of Yvonne Nelson, Sister, Mother To Celebrate International Women's Day by nnamanirr: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
onmyowncj:
When I see this vonny nelson,I remember that movie she and Jackie act,one is called solange,hv forgotten the movie name,who remember the name?
I think you should goan discuss that with your village people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” / Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family / Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Slimmer Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.