Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness (15560 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by JOemmy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
After receiving so many death threats after the tunisia loss he must have advised himself to stay away from this ghana clash. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good.

I have more faith in Uzoho than him.

But, we really need to do more scouting with respect to goalkeepers. I mean, for us to still be calling up Akpeyi. It means we need a state of emergency in that department.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thank God, get well soon. Fear enter am.

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by uptownemmygee(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Fear Don make guy man form sickness
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Rexymania(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
He should Goan sleep....that guy no follow for keepers
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Slayar: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
SankaraSo:
They've succeeded in destroying this boy mentally

Foolish Yoruba people who can't be objective in anything.

You're stupid.He made an error which cost us. He should live with the criticism (although I admit some of the criticism went too far)

He was never really tested in the whole tournament. First real shot he could not deal with it ,you're here looking for Yoruba people.

I won't reply anything you write back .You're a tribal bigot (Low IQ) .To people like you ,everything is about tribe.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Reference(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Maybe a blessing in disguise.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Kellibae(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Uzoho old man..
Nigeria can't grow I swear

tomorrow you vote your ancestor Tinubu

How is he an onld man make una stop this abeg..is he older than formar madrid keeper ?
There are alot of old goalkeeprs who are still keeping.... ozoho is a confindent goalkeepr
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by ofuonyebi: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Without Maduka is like without Gerhnot Rhorn
yet i see super google winning against Ghana
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by GistFullGround: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2022

Ghana jazz; fear dem!

GO FOR AKPEYI...

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by cydophobia(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
How much you go pay make I borrow you my Xavi for just 3 months?

abobote:
The same maduka that killed us in AFCON. Anyway what is my own, my only concern is how man U, can be revived, as I no longer enjoy watching football
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by sucreblazing(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
SankaraSo:

With this mentality??... you can't go far in life
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by McLizbae: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Haaaa!
Judioro:

If they knock your head, I'm sure it'd echo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Abdotcom(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Better he should not come, Ghana girls are tempted with their nice curve, we can't afford to lose again
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by JohnSP99: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
SankaraSo:

you obviously don't have sense what has Yoruba got to do with his career. Stupid Idiot
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Seebrain: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Slayar:

You're stupid.He made an error which cost us. He should live with the criticism (although I admit some of the criticism went too far)

He was never really tested in the whole tournament. First real shot he could not deal with it ,you're here looking for Yoruba people.

I won't reply anything you write back .You're a tribal bigot (Low IQ) .To people like you ,everything is about tribe.
I don't the guy is an Igbo. Please do ignore such comments.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by derecho(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
So na skin color dey give people mental toughness? OK o
SultanOfPuna:
This is why I don't like fair guys
They are always soft and can't take the heat.

Only thing they know is to do Fineboy
Catch ball, him no fit catch
Na to dey think of woman wey him go fvck. Nonesense

Abeg I no wan see that idiot for any naija match again.

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Bbbw: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Better
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Olympiacos(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
SankaraSo:

Shebi na SE against Ghana abi? Oya na make we see. Okoye don run for embarrassment from Yoruba demon.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by derecho(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Don't be surprised the guy isn't Igbo o. I think some folks intentionally do these stuffs to derail threads
JohnSP99:

you obviously don't have sense what has Yoruba got to do with his career. Stupid Idiot
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Banbanna(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Give us eze and olise of crystal palace

Where those guys even called up? Especially, that Olise boy, he's very sharp & threatening.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by techWriter3: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
If they Kick your director, I'm sure it'd resonate
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by derecho(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
I'm afraid they'd take him if naija qualifies.
Rexymania:
He should Goan sleep....that guy no follow for keepers
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by adriano50: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thankgod womanizer
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by hipsyleema(f): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Go easy on him please.. � � �

Pele10:
Blessing in disguise... wish he was ill before our AFCON game against tunisia, his lack of concentration cost ur exit. He is just the ladies favourite..
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by VEHINTOLAR: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
SankaraSo:

How does Maduka's illness have anything to do with the Yoruba people ? Does it mean there is a serious dearth of sensible people in Igbo land ? Why is it that you're all becoming so unreasonable by each day ? Oloriburuku ole,omo Igbo,you need to get it into your flat head that Yoruba people ain't responsible for your misfortune!

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Rexymania(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sadly

derecho:
I'm afraid they'd take him if naija qualifies.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Banbanna(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/NGSuperEagles/status/1506259761217560589?t=Ll_AilHMmgCz5GJc3x8SeQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/NGSuperEagles/status/1506252006041792520?t=QRFFlmxqSxsDKfuQx1mZAQ&s=19

It's even better that he didn't turn up. Maduka might still not be in the right frame of mind, given the emotional trauma he got from fanatics from the last Afcon, as if that entire defence line is a one-man job. If not for the sake of moving forward, I'd still prefer ENYEAMA. He's my all-time favourite Super Eagles goal keeper.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Ola2unji: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
SankaraSo:

I can now see that you guys cant live without the Yorubas if not how does this connected to the Yoruba you are a nuisance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by ZombieTERROR: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Golan007:

You know him personally how?

Why you no talk say na you born am?

Nonsense.

May you never see good if Uzoho is not the age he claims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Top Nine Highest Goal Scorer In NPFL This Season. / Super Falcons Thrash New Zealand 3-0, Extend Winning Streak / Timo Werner Says Lampard Was The Main Attraction For Him At Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.