Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness (15544 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness / Ghana Vs Nigeria: 2022 World Cup Qualifier (0 - 0) On 25th March 2022 / 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by etokhana: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Update! Maduka Okoye out of the clash against Ghana due to illness, he has been replaced by Enyimba FC goalkeeper, John Noble. Get well soon Maduks! #SoarSuperEagles
https://twitter.com/NGSuperEagles/status/1506259761217560589?t=Ll_AilHMmgCz5GJc3x8SeQ&s=19

Update! Samuel Chukwueze has arrived. 20 players in camp…Ekong, Balogun, Ajayi, Aina, Onyeka, Ighalo, Akpeyi, Musa, Etebo, Iheanacho, Abdullahi, Uzoho, Simon, Dennis, Aribo, Bassey, Bonke, Omeruo, Sanusi, Chukwueze #SoarSuperEagles
https://twitter.com/NGSuperEagles/status/1506252006041792520?t=QRFFlmxqSxsDKfuQx1mZAQ&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by tillaman(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Make e nor sick o
Osimhen my G no go fall in?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by SankaraSo: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
They've succeeded in destroying this boy mentally

Foolish Yoruba people who can't be objective in anything.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Englishisamust: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Better! We need Uzoho that day. I still prefer uzoho to okoye

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Englishisamust: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
SankaraSo:

Pls don't be unfortunate!! Why the hate on Yoruba? You carry your triabalism mentality inside football. Just like you carry your senselessness inside this thread

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Lordd22: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
The guy is not good

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Pele10: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Blessing in disguise... wish he was ill before our AFCON game against tunisia, his lack of concentration cost ur exit. He is just the ladies favourite..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by mployer(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Judioro: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
SankaraSo:

If they knock your head, I'm sure it'd echo

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Chillext(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thank God

I prefer Uzoho

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
We don't care because I know this is just an excuse not to come omo guy never recover from the afcon banter nigerians gave him cheesy grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Divinehub: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
I just can't explain how I am feeling right now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by SultanOfPuna: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is why I don't like fair guys
They are always soft and can't take the heat.

Only thing they know is to do Fineboy
Catch ball, him no fit catch
Na to dey think of woman wey him go fvck. Nonesense

Abeg I no wan see that idiot for any naija match again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Thesaint141(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Iyaebe right now

19 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Okay

Victory is what matters. Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by bigdammyj: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Noted

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by pyyxxaro: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
If e like make e get Chicken Pox

We don’t need him , make e go girl’s hostel go play undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Mumusaphire: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Give us eze and olise of crystal palace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by abobote: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
The same maduka that killed us in AFCON. Anyway what is my own, my only concern is how man U, can be revived, as I no longer enjoy watching football

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Chukabiz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by MrJames007: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Better.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Catfishsuplayya: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na lie no be illness,na my Partey shot him dey try dodge cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by eddyslim(m): 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Get well soon[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by ZombieTERROR: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Go and shake buhari at your peril
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chukabiz:
grin grin

He dey laugh nor be una go twitter go dey dragg am undecided
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by koning: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Somebody wey keep yesterday for Sparta, Rotterdam....hehehehe

Don't worry, we understand.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria: Maduka Okoye To Miss W/cup qualifier Due To Illness by ZombieTERROR: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Englishisamust:
Better! We need Uzoho that day. I still prefer uzoho to okoye

Uzoho old man..
Nigeria can't grow I swear

tomorrow you vote your ancestor Tinubu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xavi Hernandez Tests Positive For COVID19 / Nobody Will Fear Man Utd In Last 16 - Owen / Messi & Ronaldo Are Both Out Of The UCL Quarterfinals: First Time In 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.