Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,972 members, 7,863,466 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Now That ASUU Has Even Decided To Do More Than One Month Strike - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Now That ASUU Has Even Decided To Do More Than One Month Strike (178 Views)

I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Agree On What You Take / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That ASUU Has Even Decided To Do More Than One Month Strike by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
When it comes to quality of implentation as it concerns results, there are 4 kinds of people.

There's POOR - Gets no results.

There's GOOD - Gets POOR results.

There's EXCELLENT - Gets GOOD results.

There's OUTSTANDING - Gets all the BEST results.

Before you beat your chest and claim you're in the outstanding category, you should know this �

Outstanding people always outperform others

They know the extra mile never has any traffic jams because most people are too scared or lazy to go there.

So they set high standards for themselves...

Standards for how much money they should be making.

Standards for the quality of friends they keep.

and they always commit to maintaining those standards through the habits they form and the actions they take consistently.

Learn more

Re: Now That ASUU Has Even Decided To Do More Than One Month Strike by Goldbw122(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
That is why it is good to have a education in foreign land, their education is more respected than ours here in Nigeria, so true but what to do...

1 Like

Re: Now That ASUU Has Even Decided To Do More Than One Month Strike by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
You maybe right but right now education and knowledge is limitless when you have a phone and data to surf the internet. Are you interested in making 50k - 100k monthly?

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of A Job !!! / Please I Need A Job / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.