Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nin Date Of Birth Error - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nin Date Of Birth Error (5099 Views)

Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good Afternoon Everybody, Please, I discovered there was an error in my date of birth after doing NIN verification in a bank here in Oyo State. The banker advised that I should use affidavit to support the wrong date of birth on nimc database.I contacted nimc about it but I was told I can't do NIN modulations twice as I tried to correct it once but the date is still not correct. Please, what can I do to solve this problem?
(
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by alphaNomega: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Register for a fresh NIN
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
alphaNomega:
Register for a fresh NIN
Can this be done,Will they not detect because my data is already on their system?
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by PrinceInTheNort: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rem22:
Good Afternoon Everybody, Please, I discovered there was an error in my date of birth after doing NIN verification in a bank here in Oyo State. The banker advised that I should use affidavit to support the wrong date of birth on nimc database.I contacted nimc about it but I was told I can't do NIN modulations twice as I tried to correct it once but the date is still not correct. Please, what can I do to solve this problem?
(
Not true. I did Nin modulation twice.

But did you the date you corrected the first time reflect? Because that’s what I paid 10k for before it was reflected
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:

But did you the date you corrected the first time reflect? Because that’s what I paid 10k for before it was reflected
I called their customer care center at DG office,they told me modification is done once

1 Like

Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by PrinceInTheNort: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rem22:
I called their customer care center at DG office,they told me modification is done once
That is not true at all. I did mine twice.

I’m not doubting it. Go to NIMC center to confirm
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
That is not true at all. I did mine twice.

I’m not doubting it. Go to NIMC center to confirm
Okay. Many thanks
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:

I learnt it was 15k.Has it been reduced?
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by alphaNomega: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rem22:
Can this be done,Will they not detect because my data is already on their system?

This is the next logical thing to do since they have refused to update your current record. I still doubt they are unable to update your profile. Nigerians don't like work and have a knack for making simple things look like rocket science. What does it take to update a few data points on their registry?

1 Like

Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by PrinceInTheNort: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rem22:
I learnt it was 15k.Has it been reduced?
The 10k is for bribe o
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
The 10k is for bribe o
okay.thanks bro
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
alphaNomega:

This is the next logical thing to do since they have refused to update your current record. I still doubt they are unable to update your profile. Nigerians don't like work and have a knack for making simple things look like rocket science. What does it take to update a few data points on their registry?
Thanks bro.i appreciate
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by clericuzzio(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rem22:
(
it will still take effect. you just have to be patient.
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by clericuzzio(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
alphaNomega:
Register for a fresh NIN

is not possible.

they have all your thumbprints.

3 Likes

Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:

DID YOU MEAN YOU DID "DATE OF BIRTH" MODIFICATION TWICE BECAUSE ONE OF THEIR STAFF I CONTACTED TOLD ME YOU CANNOT DO IT TWICE,MAYBE IT'S ANOTHER MODIFICATION LIKE CHANGE OF NAME,OR PHONE NUMBER THAT'S THE SECOND ONE
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by PrinceInTheNort: 2:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Rem22:
DID YOU MEAN YOU DID "DATE OF BIRTH" MODIFICATION TWICE BECAUSE ONE OF THEIR STAFF I CONTACTED TOLD ME YOU CANNOT DO IT TWICE,MAYBE IT'S ANOTHER MODIFICATION LIKE CHANGE OF NAME,OR PHONE NUMBER THAT'S THE SECOND ONE
I did DOB and change of name different times
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
okay bro
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
You mean you did DOB twice? Sorry for the insistence,I want to know before I go ahead to pay as they had already told me it cannot be done twice
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by PrinceInTheNort: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Rem22:
You mean you did DOB twice? Sorry for the insistence,I want to know before I go ahead to pay as they had already told me it cannot be done twice
I did that once
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
PrinceInTheNort:
I did that once
Okay bro Thanks
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by alphaNomega: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
clericuzzio:

is not possible.

they have all your thumbprints.
And?
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by YourRealSon(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Um when I registered in 2019 my phone was stolen prior to the time I registered so I had to use my mum's number can I like change the phone number linked to my nin to mine so that would allow my mum register hers?
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
YourRealSon:
Um when I registered in 2019 my phone was stolen prior to the time I registered so I had to use my mum's number can I like change the phone number linked to my nin to mine so that would allow my mum register hers?
Yes I recently did mine but you to provide this documents..
Remita 700
Affidavit change of phone number from court
Police extract for change of phone number
NIN slip
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by YourRealSon(m): 11:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
Yes I recently did mine but you to provide this documents..
Remita 700
Affidavit change of phone number from court
Police extract for change of phone number
NIN slip

What's remita 700 is it payment receipt of 700 via remita and the will I get the police extract from a police station
Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
YourRealSon:

What's remita 700 is it payment receipt of 700 via remita and the will I get the police extract from a police station
No the remita is where you pay for the number you are changing for..
And for the police extract visit any station near you to get it but first get Affidavit from court before Going to station

1 Like

Re: Nin Date Of Birth Error by Bossman(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
A police report and Affidavit is required just to update the phone number associated with NIN? I did my NIN here in the US and use my US number, and I am now looking to update that to my Nigerian number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9mobile Cheat, Trick To Start Getting #10,000 Bonus On 9mobile Everyday / Where Buy Nigerian Mobile Phone Credit Online? / Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.