Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration (5099 Views)

What You Don’t Know About MTN Android Phone S620 & S720i (photo) / MTN Nigeria Android Smartphone (Mini) S620 / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 02, 2012
Hello fellow nairalander,
i have problem configuring my new htc-s620 to glo network. Pls, i'l really appriciate if any one can help out with information needed for the configuration. Thanks
Re: Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration by Nobody: 11:16am On May 03, 2012
Please am still waiting for a reply....i tried all possible means of configuring it, it keeps popping up this message...."the remote party has ended this connection. Please what do i do?
Re: Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration by chidooh1: 3:57pm On May 03, 2012
when i newly bought my htc fone, i was surprise 2 see hw advance the configuration is. If u re in lagos, call 08099369759 i can direct u 2 come wt d fone 4 assisstance or anyhow u want it.
Re: Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 03, 2012
chidooh1: when i newly bought my htc fone, i was surprise 2 see hw advance the configuration is. If u re in lagos, call 08099369759 i can direct u 2 come wt d fone 4 assisstance or anyhow u want it.
thanks for the response; but am in enugu at the moment, not comimg towards lagos until latter in the year: please can you help me paste the proecdure here or send it into my email. padeolu1@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 03, 2012
op this kind of issue shdnt pose a problem for u. U shd have just googled 'manual internet configuration for htc s620' and u would have gotten a step by step guide.

Htcs mostly are windows mobile operating system. I use one but a more advanced one than urs.

Try go to settings, from settings scroll to connections or search for it, from connection, scroll to GPRS. under gprs, click on add new profile. Once u do this, then enter the usual glosecure APN and wap wap for password and user name.

Hope it works tongue
Re: Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration by Mustay(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2012
ondo_boi: Hello fellow nairalander,
i have problem configuring my new htc-s620 to glo network. Pls, i'l really appriciate if any one can help out with information needed for the configuration. Thanks

I bet you're using a Windows Mobile OS. Under the settings, the only thing you should do is just input your APN in the internet settings e.g. 'internet.ng.airtel.com' for Airtel, 'etisalat' for Etisalat etc depending on the network. Don't bother entering anything else, just the APN of the network, that's all.
Re: Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration by Nobody: 9:21am On May 04, 2012
toba: op this kind of issue shdnt pose a problem for u. U shd have just googled 'manual internet configuration for htc s620' and u would have gotten a step by step guide.

Htcs mostly are windows mobile operating system. I use one but a more advanced one than urs.

Try go to settings, from settings scroll to connections or search for it, from connection, scroll to GPRS. under gprs, click on add new profile. Once u do this, then enter the usual glosecure APN and wap wap for password and user name.

Hope it works tongue

[quote author=]I bet you're using a Windows Mobile OS. Under the settings, the only thing you should do is just input your APN in the internet settings e.g. 'internet.ng.airtel.com' for Airtel, 'etisalat' for Etisalat etc depending on the network. Don't bother entering anything else, just the APN of the network, that's all.[/quote]
thanks so much, problem solved + you are right, it uses windows mobile OS

@toba...the glowap config settings didn't work. i used gloflat settings

GPRS SETTINGS
connect to----WAP NETWORK
accesspoint-----gloflat
usersname-----flat
password-----flat
i/p-------empty

PROXY SETTINGS
connect from----wap netwrok
connect to----the internet
proxy-----empty
usersname/p.word---empty
type-----http
Re: Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration by Chizzybenjamin(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2012
Hi guys can anyone pls assist with the glo settings of HTC Wildfire.
Expecting...
Re: Pls Help With "Htc-s620" Browsing Configuration by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 04, 2012
Chizzybenjamin: Hi guys can anyone pls assist with the glo settings of HTC Wildfire.
Expecting...
try the settings above, if it doesnt work ....try this

GPRS SETTINGS
connect to----WAP NETWORK accesspoint-----glowap
usersname-----wap
password-----wap
i/p-------empty

PROXY SETTINGS
connect from----wap
netwrok connect to----the internet proxy-----empty
usersname/p.word---empty
type-----http

browser settings
internet explorer>menu>tools>option>connections -----untick auto detect, choose wap network in the network seletion option.

hope that helps

(1) (Reply)

Selfie Madness In Nigeria / Tecno L9 Plus Update. / Where Buy Nigerian Mobile Phone Credit Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.