Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. (69319 Views)

My Brother's Trap Caught 2 Big Antelopes Today (Photos) / A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It / See The Huge Monitor Lizard My Friends Trap Caught At Their Backyard.� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by smiliyB(f): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
nonny1212:

Even me sef surprise. The head big pass human head sef.

Na wild cat fish. It has this reddish colour on the body

It tastes better than the usual catfish
I'm not surprise it tastes better, do you know what it eats in that river...better natural food cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bestiee01:
Mehn,na excess joy.i love fish die.are u in Delta or Bayelsa?
Y do u ask? U wanna come over?
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by michealdeco: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mercychen:
This catfish that looks like cow meat inside pot.. you sure this is ordinary catfish or mermaid?

Never seen or heard of a catfish being this big.
catfish can grow big
And I mean really really big

2 Likes

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
michealdeco:
catfish can grow big

Wow! shocked
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by NoToPile: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Under the sea under sea under sea grin grin

There's this marmaid animations that has a red crab and the prince's guardian.. I can't remember the sef

The little mermaid. We all loved it.

2 Likes

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by KingMack(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
That fat head will be good when prepared in well sauced soups with any cold beer of mortuary standard ...

My brother..join the train grin

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pocohantas I dedicate this thread to you tongue
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Emdebby2: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Where's your location let me come over.
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Missionaire:

God bless you. God bless you beyond your expectations this year for this.

Chai.... It has been a while.
Especially the overnight Banga Soup,.(warmed with that native pot (my preference o).
grin
Amen o,
Indeed, that native pot does more magic to the soup. It is always a sure banker.

1 Like

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by mamoh2k3: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
You want to go and chop
quote author=Bestiee01 post=111266419]Mehn,na excess joy.i love fish die.are u in Delta or Bayelsa?[/quote]
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by laughitall(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
madridguy:
Abeg which area you dey? Make me self come try my luck. grin This one big oooo. Make person make better soup with it come dey enjoy it with cold Kunu or zobo.

talkative where you wan come
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by mamoh2k3: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
How I dey see nairaland funny o. Hunger plenty here pass facebook
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by shantti(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
michealdeco:
catfish can grow big

Omoh this is scary, if I see this one, na to run.
But can catfish attack a person?
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by tradepunter: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mercychen:
This catfish that looks like cow meat inside pot.. you sure this is ordinary catfish or mermaid?

They are mud water catfish I think... They are not the normal catfish you raise
.. these ones even eat other catfish that are smaller in size... They also feed on insects along with their normal planktons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
tradepunter:

.. these ones even eat other catfish that are smaller in size... They also feed on insects along with their normal planktons

Oh... I see
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
justosee:
It can grow as long as a human.
Which human? who you dey whine.
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Kfed4ril(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
nonny1212:

Even me sef surprise. The head big pass human head sef.

Na wild cat fish. It has this reddish colour on the body

It tastes better than the usual catfish

This is natural breed, natural breed taste better than artificial breed.
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
shantti:

Omoh this is scary, if I see this one, na to run. But can catfish attack a person?
they run from humans and bigger animals but they can attack smaller ones
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
tradepunter:

we have this type in our fish pond.

our 2019 set of fishes were bigger than this.
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by oglalasioux(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Did you get a fish from a fish farm and made a post to chase clout? I hope you are not being unfortunate like APC and their phantom rice pyramids.
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by michealdeco: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
shantti:

Omoh this is scary, if I see this one, na to run.
But can catfish attack a person?
yes
If they feel threatened or if you enter into the water with an open wound on your body
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by EatforHealth: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Under the sea under sea under sea grin grin

There's this marmaid animations that has a red crab and the prince's guardian.. I can't remember the sef

Little Mermaid

1 Like

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Olatunboshift(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
This one go pass 10kg really..!!

Do you need POS terminals/machines for Agency banking (POS BUSINESS) or you need it in office as a means of collection of payments alone from customers, we have you covered even if you are fresh in Business and don't have so much information. We will guide you in step by step and set you up instantly, at your readiness for Business.
08066068925, 09038584278

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Smartmanager(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Which human?
who you dey whine.
Go to Argungu fishing festival and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by trippleKAY(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
nonny1212:
I'm in Anambra
where in anambra bro?
I served in orumba south, Umunze.
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Smartmanager:
Go to Argungu fishing festival and see for yourself.
like a matured human being?
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Harmony92(f): 12:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Op the fish never still ready? I don get long throat cry
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Schrodinger2(m): 3:24am On Mar 24, 2022
moshino:

Which US?

How many do you know?
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by ariesbull: 4:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Bestiee01:
Mehn,na excess joy.i love fish die.are u in Delta or Bayelsa?
you can't get these type of fish in delta and bayelsa.... The waters there are messed up with bunkering...

You will only get them in Anambra or Oguta in imo state... That has decent waters
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by ariesbull: 4:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Mercychen:

we have bigger catfish.... My dad has bought a very big cat fish that couldn't enter a basin in Imo state those days

Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by anambraamaka: 5:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Looks delish
Re: The Fat Catfish Our Fish Trap Caught. by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Which human?
who you dey whine.
I grew up close to the river niger and I know what I am talking about.
You need a wheelbarrow to carry some catfish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / What Is Agbalumo Called In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.