Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? (69336 Views)

What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by EnemyofGod2: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
can you kill this animal if you are the hunter ?

If you are in the hunter's shoes will you still go ahead and kill this animal ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by EnemyofGod2: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Oblongata: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Liver no go gree me kill am...

339 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by illicit(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
No nah

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by taylor89(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by tyup(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Culturally, religious and ethically, it's unwise and evil to eat a pregnant game

440 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by judatech: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
The unborn babies will eventually be killed for food...irony of life

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by shortgun(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry

345 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Abitolola: 2:19am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry

Mangos and bananas... Really? Serous?

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Sucre6: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

Say what now, pregnant mangoes and Bananas? ,🙄

Many are indeed mad, but few are roaming

377 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by meobizy(f): 5:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Tie it, provide plenty of nutrition and kill it immediately after birthing. Agriculture had such origin. Grow the fawn and consume it when fully adult. Two for one in about four years or less.

Update: Kill the mother after the fawn is weaned. They don’t eat grass immediately.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Kharol1234: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2023
I no fit comment now

Let me see the pregnant doe first in real then I will tell you what I will do

25 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by falcon01: 6:10am On Jul 20, 2023
No that's too much, I'll seek other options. But if I was hungry it's gonna be nighty night to mama deer.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by bigwig071(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2023
Na to try carry am home na

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by seanwilliam(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2023
I go wait till him go born, do naming ceremony and kill am .

19 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by shortgun(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2023
Sucre6:

Say what now, pregnant mangoes and Bananas? ,🙄

Many are indeed mad, but few are roaming
The seed inside of a mango is it's baby, the fleshy sweet soft part you eat is actually meant to provide nutrients for it's seed(baby) until it geminates.

Whenever you eat a mango, you have terminated a pregnancy angry
Only a lunatic will do such evil to a defenceless pregnant Mango.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Sucre6: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

The seed inside of a mango is it's baby, the fleshy sweet soft part you eat is actually meant to provide nutrients for it's seed(baby) until it geminates.

Whenever you eat a mango, you have terminated a pregnancy angry
Only a lunatic will do such evil to a defenceless pregnant Mango.

Reading this comment reduced my iq
It's either u are just catching cruise or you are really not smart

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by shortgun(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Sucre6:

Reading this comment reduced my iq
It's either u are just catching cruise or you are really not smart
grin grin grin
Do you know the seed inside of a mango is called an embryo? same thing an unborn human baby is called?

Stop terminating mango pregnancies angry

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2023
No nau.....Its wrong na. But when its my life against hers, I no go think am twice.
On a second thought, its an Abrahamic Sacrificial Doe
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by BigDawsNet: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2023
I no fit kill ham...

Na to just jump and pass for real

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by AlphaHakimi: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2023
You don't know the extent you are willing to go until your survival is threatened.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Natbrowny: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2023
tyup:
Culturally, religious and ethically, it's unwise to eat pregnant game

I agree 👍.

Watched a documentary where a Tiger killed an antelope. Ripped it open and found a baby inside.
Tiger leapt back and was looking at the dead for hours.
Finally Tiger dug a ground and buried both dead mama and child.

Camera wey dem use na die. See zoom functions.

P. S.

People have been asking for link n videos.

Still taking me some time for some dig ups.

However. Here is a related one..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165832/The-lioness-showed-remorse-realising-killed-pregnant-antelope.html

The one i referenced. The tiger buried the mama n child for real and according to the documentary. They claimed the tiger guarded it for days so Hyenas won't dig it up. Didnt eat it. Goes for hunting and comes back to the buried spot.

Even me. E do me like film. I am not making it up like some believed
Check this link below for another related incident

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165832/The-lioness-showed-remorse-realising-killed-pregnant-antelope.html

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by id4sho(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2023
embarassed
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by ahnie: 10:31am On Jul 20, 2023
Here to read lies

3 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by ComputerOperato: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2023
Savvy hunters try not to kill pregnant animals.
It is against their cultural belief.
Allow it to go.
It will give birth to two or more younger ones that increases the animal population thereby increasing your hunting pool.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by RepoMan007: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2023
I will shoot the head, do cs to remove the babies, breed them and peppersoup the mother antelope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by starpower(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
can you kill this animal if you are the hunter ?

If you are in the hunter's shoes will you still go ahead and kill this animal ?
Pregnant animal meat doesn't taste well except it an extreme situation of survival. It not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Streetdoctor: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2023
First, people like helinues, LordviccoDaGuru and PJtech will kill it and demand for more bcs of hunger, bcs APC no dey pay 30k again

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by wethebest(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
Kk
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by N3TRAL: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
No. She's pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
Reading comments

But for this renewed shege regime many no Dey look face again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.