Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Life At Stake.drop An Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life At Stake.drop An Advice (308 Views)

Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice / Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Emmygezie594: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
I'm an introvert i don't talk or make close friends.. The only Friends i have are the one's that like my football skills and i love playing musical instrument though i'm not perfect yet.... But i'm good... I wrote Jamb three times and had great results but i didn't get a single admission.... And i'm being asked to take another one this year by my parents but financially they are not stable so i've decided to save them the stress of thinking about my school and that so i left home to work... But one way or the other things have not been smooth... Which is really making me depressed.. We all knw the oppresion we face day to day from da big boys.... So i'm really just stranded cos i don't really know what to do amymore please
A brother needs your advice

1 Like

Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
What do you mean by 'oppression from the big boys'?
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Emmygezie594: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Exotic cars, high price phones, and all of that
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Candidlady: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Silver or gold igot none but all Igot is this piece of advice

Your parents might not be there to support you financially but as far they got your back emotionally and spiritually? That is all that matters! Get yourself a job..

Idont know your location but here in abuja we have undergraduates that get paid monthly 35 thou upward.. Just get yourself a job and keep your mind busy

Stay clear from drugs and smokes even alcohol and women.. You don't wanna move that way!!

Ihope this lil penny of mine will/would go a long way

Kindly manage my 2cent

Nagodo

Allahsukaruwa
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Ishilove: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Emmygezie594:
I'm an introvert i don't talk or make close friends.. The only Friends i have are the one's that like my football skills and i love playing musical instrument though i'm not perfect yet.... But i'm good... I wrote Jamb three times and had great results but i didn't get a single admission.... And i'm being asked to take another one this year by my parents but financially they are not stable so i've decided to save them the stress of thinking about my school and that so i left home to work... But one way or the other things have not been smooth... Which is really making me depressed.. We all knw the oppresion we face day to day from da big boys.... So i'm really just stranded cos i don't really know what to do amymore please
A brother needs your advice
Please clarify what you mean by "oppression from the big boys"
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by GloriousGbola: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Honestly, it would be hard being a student in Nigerias uni today, with out of control yahoo boys flossing upandan
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Emmygezie594: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Candidlady:
Silver or gold igot none but all Igot is this piece of advice

Your parents might not be there to support you financially but as far they got your back emotionally and spiritually? That is all that matters! Get yourself a job..

Idont know your location but here in abuja we have undergraduates that get paid monthly 35 thou upward.. Just get yourself a job and keep your mind busy

Stay clear from drugs and smokes even alcohol and women.. You don't wanna move that way!!

Ihope this lil penny of mine will/would go a long way

Kindly manage my 2cent

Nagodo

Allahsukaruwa
thank you so much
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Emmygezie594: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ishilove:
the flings from yahoo niggars
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Honestly, it would be hard being a student in Nigerias uni today, with out of control yahoo boys flossing upandan
With the way I was brought up, I seriously doubt I would have felt any intimidation from display of dubious wealth. We had our own share of flashy students back then and I simply glanced and looked away. If you have your eyes focused on the ultimate price, no amount of 'oppression' can faze you. Kids of nowadays are so easily distracted by faux shiny things.
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Emmygezie594:

the flings from yahoo niggars
I don't see why it should bother him if he is a honest person.
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Emmygezie594: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't see why it should bother him if he is a honest person.
it really doesn't bother me but you can but help imagining the fact that you could get all and even more than the luxuries they have in a legit way.. But how?
and what do i get involved in to get my self an independent life?
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Kajaard: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Emmygezie594:
Exotic cars, high price phones, and all of that

Your life is at stake because you feel intimidated because of oppression from so called big boys (yahoo boys)?

You are not ready to live your life then. If you were my younger brother and you tell me this I would just ignore because it just shows your level of immaturity.

So what do you want to do: go and join them in doing yahoo or yahoo plus, go into rituals, armed robbery, drug pushing just so you can hang out with the so called idiots? I really pity you. Nonsense.
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Emmygezie594: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:

Your life is at stake because you feel intimidated because of oppression from so called big boys (yahoo boys)?

You are not ready to live your life then.
so whats the way forward
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Kajaard: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Emmygezie594:

so whats the way forward

There are two worlds that we live in

1. The physical world

and

2. The mental world.

You don’t have even 1% control over the physical world but we can control our mental world 100%, but again controlling our mind fully is very very very hard but not impossible. This world will be extremely beautiful if we could control our mind at least 50%. Rather than trying to make things right in the physical world, try to train your mind.

We all have problems, we all have just 24 hours a day, we all need to eat food, we all need treatment if we fall sick and so on… Never think you are alone and that it's only you who has all the problems in the world and every one else is having a chilled life.

Problems are there for everyone however there are people who are not bothered even if they go bankrupt and on the other side there are people who will lose their mental peace and strength if they lose few coins/cents.

The physical world (the pleasures, money, bling blings, benzs etc) cannot damage you if you have a strong mind.

A weak mind will never find happiness and peace even if they are protected by Special security Forces. I am afraid you have a weak mind.

It all comes down to how well trained our mind is.
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by Emmygezie594: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:

1. The physical world

and

2. The mental world.

You don’t have even 1% control over the physical world but we can control our mental world 100%, but again controlling our mind fully is very very very hard but not impossible. This world will be extremely beautiful if we could control our mind at least 50%. Rather than trying to make things right in the physical world, try to train your mind.

We all have problems, we all have just 24 hours a day, we all need to eat food, we all need treatment if we fall sick and so on… Never think you are alone and that it's only you who has all the problems in the world and every one else is having a chilled life.

Problems are there for everyone however there are people who are not bothered even if they go bankrupt and on the other side there are people who will lose their mental peace and strength if they lose few coins/cents.

The physical world (the pleasures, money, bling blings, benzs etc) cannot damage you if you have a strong mind.

A weak mind will never find happiness and peace even if they are protected by Special security Forces. I am afraid you have a weak mind.

OK....
Re: Life At Stake.drop An Advice by YeyeGbami: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kajaard:

1. The physical world

and

2. The mental world.

Which of the two minds will feed him? Lemme guess the mental word - HahaHa please tell him the truth.

(1) (Reply)

I can't come and kill myself or saving? Please choose one / How To Stop Cooking Gas Fire (important Info To Share). / Calling On Parents: Affordable School For Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.