Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects (20519 Views)

EFCC Releases Seven NAF Personnel Linked With Internet Fraud / Naira-Throwing Fraud Suspects Arrested In Benin / EFCC Arrests 53 For Alleged Internet Fraud In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by nawa4naija(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Viraltrends123:
That's how they collected one man's retirement gratitude in my area, if you see cry ehnnnnnn. After working for like 50 years, and we all know private institution don't give pension, only gratitudes sometimes.

It's more painful knowing they will spend all the money in club, on prostitutes, cigarettes,alcohol, and that over hyped iPhone 13. They will spend someone's 50 years of hard labour in less than a week
Bro life itself is not fair, so you don’t expect anyone to be fair, am not one of them Biko

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by KaluwisxPRO: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
nedubrazil111:
Really, in this era, i doubt if the so called "Yahoo" still works,
These guys have gone haywire, they do something else.
They now do something extra and to get something extra,
That's the area the authorities should look at, not their laptops.

If you believe your own self about this rubbish, then you’re a dunce. Nothing diabolical about Fraud. You’re just not technologically smart yet.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by mema900: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bunnatex:
Honestly we need to change the orientation. It's not about these ones arrested. But about the average child in secondary school who thinks fraud is the only way to succeed

So, they should go and raid secondary schools?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Damn what a sweep your options never expire .. if your car is giving you trouble give us a call

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by Viraltrends123: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
nawa4naija:

Bro life itself is not fair, so you don’t expect anyone to be fair, am not one of them Biko
So, because of the saying that life is not fair, that means anyone can do anyhow, I can go to the street and hack you with matchets, the government can steal money, and make sure poor people suffer more, rapist can go out and be impregnating innocent girls, an thief and fraudsters can go out and steal people's hard earned money, and you will be ready to justify all they do by saying life isn't fair

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by Bobxin: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
Amojii:

So if you see Yoruba name you will jump and pass abi? Well done ethnic bigot skull miner Afonja buruku.
This tribalism knows no end, a lot of folks here are hell bent in it. Shm
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by Caleycashh: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
livinbygrace:

You are saying the fact.Wetin dey surprise me be say,all the young boys in my area that finished secondary school are no longer interested in going to Higher institutions despite most of them are attended private schools.Na yahoo all of them dey do now.None wants to further again.I just dey imagine wetin go happen in the nearest future.Boys no wan go school again
I don't blame dem bro... this country it self is built on scam!!!, even the leaders are all 419 men!
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by Dubemchi(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Yahoo boiz wetin una dey gain wa worth am
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by SimplyAJ(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/efcc-arrests-33-internet-fraud-suspects/

Efcc bin dey watch Dem on IG as Dem dey do Ali and kumama challenge
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by jimcaddy(m): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2022
That's the painful part. You forgot to add that they will carry those smellos babes to sleep with them, those ones, their own problem in life is iPhone and bonestraight.
Viraltrends123:
That's how they collected one man's retirement gratitude in my area, if you see cry ehnnnnnn. After working for like 50 years, and we all know private institution don't give pension, only gratitudes sometimes.

It's more painful knowing they will spend all the money in club, on prostitutes, cigarettes,alcohol, and that over hyped iPhone 13. They will spend someone's 50 years of hard labour in less than a week
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by Tomek09(m): 4:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Igbos and Yorubas shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects by nawa4naija(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
So, because of the saying that life is not fair, that means anyone can do anyhow, I can go to the street and hack you with matchets, the government can steal money, and make sure poor people suffer more, rapist can go out and be impregnating innocent girls, an thief and fraudsters can go out and steal people's hard earned money, and you will be ready to justify all they do by saying life isn't fair
I surrender to your logic, let the perpetrators be penalized

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Bags Cambridge's First Business Doctorate Degree (Video) / Ezeife Criticizes INEC, Says Tinubu’s Victory Won’t Stand / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.