Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe (22443 Views)

Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by movetoca: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ambassadors:
I didn't get anything from there. But when I went back to my church serving God with whole of my heart. Engaging in kingdom advancement endeavors like praying and evangelism, God visited us with the miracle of a boy child after 9years waiting. To God alone be all the glory
I love your story. Thank God for remembering your family.

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
One hundred thousand membership? grin grin grin grin.... Make una small small dey lie na. Canaanland na 50k sitting capacity and it's more than 4 times bigger than Free Indeed.

Nor be only 100k members. Na 1 million.
Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by zinosleek(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Even when Jesus came to this world he encountered trouble all through his life. Walaha no dey finishes, and don't let any pastor deceive you that he can take your problem away. The true Gospel is to love God and one another, and not to acquire miracles. Dont worship any [/b]man[b] of God but rather worship God.
Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Christistruth00:
If Fufeyin doesn’t produce Ruth Matthews Son and all the other Children that went missing in his Church

Then he Should be jailed until he does

Nigeria has had enough of Evil Ritualists like Fufeyin masquerading as men of God

Front Page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm7jia7GhYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTCvP-Z0PIc

Read all about it

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by Falzgr75664: 12:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Read Below

Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by cvinbaski(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2022
Ambassadors:
I didn't get anything from there. But when I went back to my church serving God with whole of my heart. Engaging in kingdom advancement endeavors like praying and evangelism, God visited us with the miracle of a boy child after 9years waiting. To God alone be all the glory

Happy for you.. grin
Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by Christistruth00: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2022
movetoca:

What's the state government doing about this case?. This is a heavy accusation and they should not allow that poor woman lose her child. What's even wrong with our people for Christ sakes

Fufeyin has used Police to arrest the Woman 2 days ago

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by Christistruth00: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2022
But how did Occultic Vampires like Fufeyin ,Oyedepo, Adeboye , Olukoya, Fatoyinbo, Suleiman,Oritsejafor, Hezekiah, TB Joshua etc manage to become leaders of Churches with big following in Nigeria despite all the Bible Warnings in Book Of Jude, Galatians, Titus1, Rev 2, 2 Peter 2, 1 Tim 1?

Nigeria needs serious prayers of repentance,forgiveness and Mercy !,

Jesus Christ have Mercy on Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by Ochelyko1: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Even if you were on the run..your imaginary creature you claim to serve will save you.. undecided

Why are u talking like someone who is posses by demons? Ask the demons who is inside you if there is a God and they will tell you that yes there is. Stop living in darkness.
Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by Ochelyko1: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2022
That's what they are good at fake prophets and pastors and apostles always use police to threaten those that expose them of their falsehood.

They don't have 1 inche of the character or nature of Christ in them at all. They always walking in the flesh and they have lost the Glory and the Spirit of God

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by movetoca: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

Fufeyin has used Police to arrest the Woman 2 days ago
Imagine the audacity. What a country SMH

1 Like

Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by Destydanty: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tah....I could have spat on your eyes so that when you finish cleaning it'your eye will be clear for you to know that religion is the bed rock of evil in our land ,this is to all you educated illiterate out there who could not apply your sense of reasoning at the site of painted work of art that is not real and keep believing in all sort of religious book that will keep you in the dark for eternity"man is God to man"there is no illusional creature called God anywhere,we are all gods and mind you you are not created from any dust .all living being were giving birth to by our parents.and also know that no 1 can unveal the misery behind the existence of the first man and woman on Earth.farewell
Ochelyko1:

Why are u talking like someone who is posses by demons? Ask the demons who is inside you if there is a God and they will tell you that yes there is. Stop living in darkness.
Re: Fufeyin: Pastor John Mark Ighosotu Breaks Silence, Says He Is Not On The Run, Pe by Ochelyko1: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Destydanty:
Tah....I could have spat on your eyes so that when you finish cleaning it'your eye will be clear for you to know that religion is the bed rock of evil in our land ,this is to all you educated illiterate out there who could not apply your sense of reasoning at the site of painted work of art that is not real and keep believing in all sort of religious book that will keep you in the dark for eternity"man is God to man"there is no illusional creature called God anywhere,we are all gods and mind you you are not created from any dust .all living being were giving birth to by our parents.and also know that no 1 can unveal the misery behind the existence of the first man and woman on Earth.farewell

You see why u are the illiterate here! U said we are gods? And yet there is no God any where? Can you even listen to yourself? How do you know or what makes you feel you are god? And what is god? Accordingly to you!

The first man was created out of dust and dats why when you die u will become dust! Or is that one not a practical example that the Bible knows what is saying?

For the fact that u have agreed that we are gods simply means you are a confuse fellow because is only from the Bible you get that!

God didn't create any religion men did. And dats why Jesus didn't come for any religion but for men to be save from RELIGION created by men.

Don't keep confusing yourself look within you and look into ur heart you will see and know this Truth.

Even Muslim faithful can testify to this truth that there is God. Jesus been the son of God is the reason why u are still finding Grace today if not you would have been wipe out of the surface of the Earth to utter darkness for these ur words against the one true God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri / Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star / Effects Of Cashless Policy On The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.