Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today (770 Views)

What I Experienced Today At My Friend's Shop. / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by Iyke1998(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
Today, i went to Dei Dei market to get some electricals, i entered a shop and the owner of the shop was arranging my stuff.
Then a woman walked into a shop opposite the one i was in,she sat down,then told the secretary to excuse her that she wants to discuss with her husband(It was then i knew it was her husband that owns the shop).
The secretary told her that she is going nowhere,that she is doing her work.
They both started to raise their voices and people came in and told the man(the owner of the shop) to tell the girl to excuse them,the man refused and said the secretary should stay in the shop.
The next we heard was a hot ''BIANCA''..
The secretary ''BIANCA'' Oga's wife ooo.

What surprised me was that, all of a sudden, the market men started shouting
''madam go, secretary stay''.. grin grin

na so i just carry my stuff commot for market
Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by rickpat(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
na wa... secretary must be the wife then...for her to have the guts to slap the oga's wife only means she has a thing going with the oga and the oga must have belittled the wife before her....TOO BAD...but Las Las..na them Sabi...

NA FENCE WHEN FALL MAKE GOAT CLIMB AM

4 Likes

Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by dawnomike(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
For the secretary to have Biancaed the wife, the man must have been Obianonized...
Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by Alphafeezay(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Biko what is Bianca?. grin grin grin
Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by faithfull18(f): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Secretary or sales girl?

What's she secretarying in a shop? It's the disrespect for me. Ladies have something going for yourself oh, so this kind of disrespect doesn't come your way.
Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by neonly: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thk God for d man life Na side chicks sure pass no time for marriage
Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by yusluvad(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
rickpat:
na wa... secretary must be the wife then...for her to have the guts to slap the oga's wife only means she has a thing going with the oga and the oga must have belittled the wife before her....TOO BAD...but Las Las..na them Sabi...

NA FENCE WHEN FALL MAKE GOAT CLIMB AM
Wahala...
Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by rickpat(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
yusluvad:
Wahala...
na so
Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by Maxymilliano(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
It's called see finish ... The secretary don see the house wife finish

Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by henrimoto(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Alphafeezay:
Biko what is Bianca?. grin grin grin
"BIANCA" in this context means 'BETA SLAP'

1 Like

Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2022
All of them are mad.. Lol
Re: What I Experienced In Dei Die Market Today by errigdee: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
secretary don use JARUMA for oga ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Can You Continue A Relationship If You Find Out Your Partner Was Once MAD / I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together / The "MUNGO PARK MAN" And The "AUNTY PATRICIA" Woman Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.