Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together (769 Views)

Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O / My experience with a lady I thought was different. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by Em222: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by ahnie: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
My guy don land with his catchy update.
You went mia for some months,I personally was thanking God on your behalf that God yaff answered your prayers.
Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by StPete: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:
My guy don land with his catchy update.
You went mia for some months,I personally was thanking God on your behalf that God yaff answered your prayers.

He probably got one lady and maybe e don finish with that one. Na onto the next one
Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by ahnie: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
StPete:

He probably got one lady and maybe e don finish with that one. Na onto the next one
I thought as much,or perhaps she realized that his lang diicck is not enough that Owo ni Koko.
Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by StPete: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:

I thought as much,or perhaps she realized that his lang diicck is not enough that Owo ni Koko.

grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by ahnie: 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
I was also wondering is it that oga cannot put his hands to use by getting another job,or he just felt it's comfy to be housed, clothed,catered and fed by a lady.

Last we checked,the last lady that practiced such healthy lifestyle was hacked by her much younger lover.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by ahnie: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Gradually op be turning to nairaland version of **Bob the builder**
Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by dobnina(f): 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Em222:
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Since September 2020, you have been looking for a woman to leech on.
If you had spent that time improving yourself, by now you would have gotten a job and your life would have improved greatly.
I am glad no woman is falling for you.
You are just a parasite looking for a successful woman to suck dry.
Oga, you are a man so man up.
This is 2022. Tomorrow is 2023. Hardwork pays. Your big dick is not enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by ahnie: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=dobnina post=119587551]
If you had spent that time improving yourself, by now you would have gotten a job and your life would have improved greatly.
This is 2022. Tomorrow is 2023. Hardwork pays. [b]Your big dick is not enough.[/[/b]quote]
I beg to disagree,never underestimate the power of a curvy gbola

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by dobnina(f): 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=ahnie post=119587940][/quote]
Lol.
How are we so sure his own is curved. It might just be fat or long.
Lmao

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by ahnie: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
dobnina:

Lol.
How are we so sure his own is curved. It might just be fat or long.
Lmao
Hmmmm long I do not think so.....if his gbola is long,he must have bn able to hook a lady and glolafied her.
So that one is strike out.

Curvy,curvy gbola .....let me think,I m guessing he must have done local surgery by taking enough burantashi(male ajubaise) to restructuring it from long gbola to curvey gbola and he needs a mature lady to test it on, hopefully she would be gbolafied and fall in bills hook,line and sinker

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by dobnina(f): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
ahnie:

Hmmmm long I do not think so.....if his gbola is long,he must have bn able to hook a lady and glolafied her.
So that one is strike out.

Curvy,curvy gbola .....let me think,I m guessing he must have done local surgery by taking enough burantashi(male ajubaise) to restructuring it from long gbola to curvey gbola and he needs a mature lady to test it on, hopefully she would be gbolafied and fall in bills hook,line and sinker
Lmao
You are a clown.
Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by ahnie: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
dobnina:

Lmao
You are a clown.
Can't stop laughing
You give job make I do,I don give detailed n robust analysis nau.
At least give me a pat joor.
Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by Meandmycrew(f): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
You are looking for a lady to help you, my guy you can stand alone without any lady, double your hustle, Do not depend on anybody for help not even the sugar mummy you are looking out for it doesnt always end well. Do not look at where you re at the moment, look at what is ahead of you , your vision should drive you. I rest my case. Years to come you will be happy you made it alone without any sugar mummy.
Re: I Am Looking For A Mature Lady I Can Marry Let's Build Together by Acrobatics01: 2:46am On Jan 01, 2023
dobnina:

This is 2022. Tomorrow is 2023. Hardwork pays. Your big dick is not enough.

Thanks for your suggestion to him. However, I generally think that if you dont have sufficient information about someone's predicament, it's best to be silent than say a stabbing word. Here are some of your inferences which might not be absolutely correct
1. You are just a parasite looking for a successful woman to suck dry.
2. Your big dick is not enough
3. He hadnt spent time improving on himself

Now to my point. While I'm not certain the OP is honest, you also arent certain if he is looking for a lady to use her funds. Sure you may have seen where fortunes changed for the man because of a little push by the wife, who knows who's going to be the source of the man's blessing.
It's appalling to hear that you conclude that all he was going to bring to the relationship table as his big dick, he never said it, unless you've seen it before. Finally, life happens and there are intelligent people that havent got a job. That you are fortunate to get a good job or a pay rise with any addition to your skill doesnt mean life is so easy, so just thank God and move on.

Then to the OP (Em222), from your post I think you've got the wrong priorities at your financial level and predicament. You dont have a job yet and making kids immediately is your key priority. That's quite strange. I thought you wanted to build a home together, probably starting to get something doing before adding additional responsibilities (making kids). But in any way, I wish you the best in the new year.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Wicked Policeman And His Family / A Cry For Help / Bride Price In Some Places In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.