Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal (23994 Views)

Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by MangekyoAlt: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
KYIV, Ukraine — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said late Monday he was prepared to discuss a commitment from Ukraine not to seek NATO membership in exchange for a cease-fire, the withdrawal of Russian troops and a guarantee of Ukraine’s security.

“It’s a compromise for everyone: for the West, which doesn’t know what to do with us with regard to NATO, for Ukraine, which wants security guarantees, and for Russia, which doesn’t want further NATO expansion,” Zelenskyy said late Monday in an interview with Ukrainian television channels.

He also repeated his call for direct talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Unless he meets with Putin, it is impossible to understand whether Russia even wants to stop the war, Zelenskyy said.

Zelenskyy said that Kyiv will be ready to discuss the status of Crimea and the eastern Donbas region held by Russian-backed separatists after a cease-fire and steps toward providing security guarantees.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-boris-johnson-business-europe-4b0fee549843a0a6ed73c314f8c2fa12

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
As far as he is not gonna surrender.. grin grin
And Putin will never invade his country.. grin
Putin has no other choice than to respect zelensky the king here..he just have to.. grin

Putin should put his pride down and withdraw his troops.. grin kiss kiss

31 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Drenimarcus(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by DoggoneDogg: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin has no other choice than to respect zelensky the king here..he just have to.. grin

[/s]

You belong in the kitchen. Hurry!

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by jumper524(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
You better hasten your decision instead of your two sided nature.
Today you want to surrender, tomorrow you'll call isreal for iron dome defense.
Confused President, I've never seen a man as insensitive to his people as this man.
What's best for your people is peace and joining nato ain't bringing peace. Do one needs to tell you what side you should tow.

Well it's obvious the west put you there when they ousted the former president from seat illegally in 2013 because he accepted a counter offer of bail funds from Russia as opposed to Europe.
Impeaching a president because he took a better choice.

195 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You belong in the kitchen. Hurry!
Why not quote me with this one..using two account at the same time.. grin

Why have Ukraine not gone down as you said three Sundays ago..
I asked you to place a bet but you couldn't..all cos of your fear.. grin

You are a clown..prove me wrong that you ain't.. grin kiss

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by jumper524(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

watin dis one dey talk??

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
jumper524:
watin did one dey talk??
Slide off.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Drenimarcus(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
jumper524:
You better hasten your decision instead of your two sided nature.
Today you want to surrender, tomorrow you'll call is real for iron some defense.
Confused President, I've never seen a man as insensitive to his people as this man.
What's best for your people is peace and joining nato ain't bringing peace. Do one needs to tell you what side you should tow.

Well it's obvious the west put you there when they ousted the former president from seat illegally in 2013 because he accepted a counter offer of bail funds from Russia as opposed to Europe.
Impeaching a president because he took a better choice.

Was there ever a war in the history of humanity where a leader of a country would spend hours every day BEGGING another country to come and save him?? 
I can’t really recall such a case, I think this is the first. Zelensky setting a pretty impressive record for consistently embarrassing himself!
He provokes a war and then goes “PLEASE HELP ME, YOU MUST HELP MEE OHH THE FREEDOM OHH THE DEMOCRACY PLS SOMEONE THINK OF THE DEMOCRACY! L0OK I AM JEWISH, HOW CAN YOU ALLOw A JEW TO SuFFER? THIs IS NOT RIGHT!TT! WAAAAAAAH THIS WAR IS ANTI-SEMITIC PLOX HELPING ME AMERIcAAA EUROPEEE” lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by MangekyoAlt: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Now that Russian troops have started gaining grounds in ukraine, he now wants to talk with Putin on the matter putin has been trying to discuss with him about for long now.
Putin has said Ukraine will NOT join NATO under no circumstances, whether they or NATO, or the devil likes it or not.
Yet he no listen. He thought Russia wouldn't protect their own security interests because US threatened them with colossal sanctions. grin
Now he don clear for his eyes say if he no sit down talk this matter with Putin, few weeks from now Ukraine will not be recognizable again by anyone. Russians aren't even too using their airforce and naval firepower against Ukraine. They're saving all those for a competent enemy. So far, na missiles and artilleries them dey use level Ukrainian infrastructure and military bases. Meanwhile, the same cannot be said for Russia. All Ukrainian Tochka missiles that have been fired into Russian mainland have all been intercepted by S-400. So Russia, is yet to be touched grin

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by DoggoneDogg: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not quote me with this one..using two account at the same time.. grin

Why have Ukraine not gone down as you said three Sundays ago..
I asked you to place a bet but you couldn't..all cos of your fear.. grin

You are a clown..prove me wrong that you ain't.. grin kiss
[/s]

Your clown President has been begging behind the scenes and fooling dumbos like you on social media.

He isn't wearing bulletproof vests and fighting on the frontlines again? Can we even see ONE video of Zelensky taking & returning fire on the battlefield?

You support him for a reason. Numbskull.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by MangekyoAlt: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Was there ever a war in the history of humanity where a leader of a country would spend hours every day BEGGING another country to come and save him?? 

I never even thought about this grin grin grin grin
Nawa

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Your clown President has been begging behind the scenes and fooling dumbos like you on social media.

He isn't wearing bulletproof vests and fighting on the frontlines again? Can we even see ONE video of Zelensky taking & returning fire on the battlefield?

You support him for a reason. Numbskull.
Just the way you support Putin the man that keeps losing generals like roaches..I rather stand with the man that stays in his country to fight than support the bald zany who keeps sending innocent men to die for his selfish interest..

Dogg one kiddo how about kyiv falling on Sunday..3 Sundays ago.. your mouth actually runs faster than your brain..work on that boy.. kiss grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
I believe there’s something the world knows about Russia that they are afraid of. Even USA. I believe Russia is militarily very advanced.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Drenimarcus(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I never even thought about this grin grin grin grin
Nawa

As in! The ones he is begging aint even coming. He should accept he has lost. If Russia spends another few weeks in that country, it will be unrecognizable. IMF is already saying Ukraine has slid further down the ladder.

Moscow and Caracas are developing steps to connecting Venezuela to the Mir payment system and using the respective cards in Venezuela. Guess Uncle Sam got a no in Caracas cheesy cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by DMerciful(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
See this mugu!

Now that Russia is using hypersonic missiles that's difficult to detect and does not require physical boots on the ground, you wanna make deal. Why allow your cities to be destroyed and citizens killed?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by wpadmin: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
It is well with them
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by RapistOnBail: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lol. You are a comedian

FERNANDEZISBACK:

29 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Lovenorth: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Zalabotosky a one chance brainwashed comedian who claim to be serious president has come to accept reality but it is too late. The realization of the invincible and invisible missiles that carry nukes is the beginning of wisdom

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Drenimarcus(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
callme9mm:
I believe there’s something the world knows about Russia that they are afraid of. Even USA. I believe Russia is militarily very advanced.

Me too. The threats from Putin was not a bluff. Today, Biden was addressing the EU and he kept mentioning that Hypersonic missile grin. So, yeah there is something that Russia have in their arsenal.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Pele10: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Posido compromise with putin for ur countary sake forget the west they have no solution to offer.

7 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
This man no get sense. After destroying half of his country, something he could've avoided if he only learnt how NATO used and abandoned Georgia

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by omoadeleye(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tired or ready or not ready.

They, should just keep fighting their hearts out till one say they had enough
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Fyie: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by posty56: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
bh
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na dem sabi
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by fydence: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
jumper524:
watin dis one dey talk??
That Fernandez Kini...is always all over the place talking trash

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by DropsMic(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tinubu stop all these

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Guy-Brice Parfait Kolelas Dies A Day After Kongo Election / Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' / Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.