Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal (23999 Views)

Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by WhizdomXX(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
No
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by WhizdomXX(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
N
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Pharaohny: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
We want WAR
We want WAR
We want WAR
We want WAR
We want WAR
We want WAR
We want WAR
We want WAR

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by F4ku: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Then why go to war in the first place?

9 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by qtguru(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
As far as he is not gonna surrender.. grin grin
And Putin will never invade his country.. grin
Putin has no other choice than to respect zelensky the king here..he just have to.. grin

Putin should put his pride down and withdraw his troops.. grin kiss kiss

Ukraine will never forgive the US, Putin actually warned Ukraine that this would happen if they keep aligning with NATO, alot of lives killed for nothing, what a shame.

30 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by frog12: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
he wan kill putin at the meeting? this man is lost. all of these could have been avoided if he had negotiated with Russia in the beginning

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
qtguru:

[s]Ukraine will never forgive the US, Putin actually warned Ukraine that this would happen if they keep aligning with NATO, alot of lives killed for nothing, what a shame.
[/s]
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by rajiedreez: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by SIRTee15: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
So can the war stop now

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Is just so unfortunate that America pushed this guy into rendering his country very useless.

Mumu man undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Mattswaggz: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na now the olodo don know say no be comedy them day do for him country abi? undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by lanre316: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
frog12:
he wan kill putin at the meeting? this man is lost. all of these could have been avoided if he had negotiated with Russia in the beginning

He's a comedian, for real.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by kayo8080: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
callme9mm:
I believe there’s something the world knows about Russia that they are afraid of. Even USA. I believe Russia is militarily very advanced.

It's their nuclear bombs. USA also has, but if they go to war, none of their countries will remain the same if the war goes Nuclear.

3 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by ayindejimmy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Putin doesn't keep his word. You've had this sort of agreement b4. Later, he'll still come up with some flimsy excuse.
What he wants is to make Ukraine his puppet state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Franking: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Medicine after death. The West deceived him.

6 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You belong in the kitchen. Hurry!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am telling you fam!
Dude does not even know what hes saying!

10 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Mattswaggz: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin has no other choice than to respect zelensky the king here..he just have to.. grin

Be like say Putin Don knack this one wetin no good..... I am kinda surprised about your obsession with someone who doesn't know you're existing.

Are you hiding something? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by frowland(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Linconimg:
Please someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable any more am hungry I need food life of a student really tough and if you have job too to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry thanks and God bless....0 sixtysix 70 ninetysix 036 Ge Te Be

This is a war zone not a market square. Be careful of stray bullet.

13 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by JamesbaIIy: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Another propaganda filled thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by ayindejimmy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
callme9mm:
I believe there’s something the world knows about Russia that they are afraid of. Even USA. I believe Russia is militarily very advanced.

The West is just being considerate of the gravity of what's at stake. It's not that they're afraid of Putin.
They just don't want to fight a war they can avoid.
Cos Putin is like a mad man wearing a sucide vest. He doesn't care about consequences

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Camelot65: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
jumper524:
You better hasten your decision instead of your two sided nature.
Today you want to surrender, tomorrow you'll call isreal for iron dome defense.
Confused President, I've never seen a man as insensitive to his people as this man.
What's best for your people is peace and joining nato ain't bringing peace. Do one needs to tell you what side you should tow.

Well it's obvious the west put you there when they ousted the former president from seat illegally in 2013 because he accepted a counter offer of bail funds from Russia as opposed to Europe.
Impeaching a president because he took a better choice.
When did zelensky come into power?
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Your clown President has been begging behind the scenes and fooling dumbos like you on social media.

He isn't wearing bulletproof vests and fighting on the frontlines again? Can we even see ONE video of Zelensky taking & returning fire on the battlefield?

You support him for a reason. Numbskull.
why are you talking like this. Can our buhari do half of what he is doing. Can you do one tenth of what he is doing if you were in his shoes oooooj you can never fit into such shoes in the first place. People wailing here and there that he ought to surrender. Would you surrender if your home is evaded haba now let's be reasonable. If putin's men shld kill Zelenskyy today then the war is automatically over for Ukraine and you want him to go to the war front as if you fit face area boys with bottles.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by yusluvad(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Better. Anything at all for peace to reign in this situation should be adopted and emulated...
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by bpalace(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hehe... You worse pass Lia Mohammed

5 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Phyde: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
callme9mm:
It's just the Nuclear arsenal and NATO is avoiding WW3 which is likely to be Nuclear war that will affect the world civilization.
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by KingGBsky(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
This man always talking on the 2 sides of his mouth…
He’s busy telling everyone that cares to listen that they are winning the war and killing tens of thousands of Russian army…
He just have to give in cause I don’t see NATO or US helping him fight this war.

13 Likes

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Camelot65: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
callme9mm:
LMAO. You're very funny grin grin

It's just to avoid any nuclear confrontation, which is better. We don't want a nuclear war.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by Benny6944: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Was there ever a war in the history of humanity where a leader of a country would spend hours every day BEGGING another country to come and save him?? 
I can’t really recall such a case, I think this is the first. Zelensky setting a pretty impressive record for consistently embarrassing himself!
He provokes a war and then goes “PLEASE HELP ME, YOU MUST HELP MEE OHH THE FREEDOM OHH THE DEMOCRACY PLS SOMEONE THINK OF THE DEMOCRACY! L0OK I AM JEWISH, HOW CAN YOU ALLOw A JEW TO SuFFER? THIs IS NOT RIGHT!TT! WAAAAAAAH THIS WAR IS ANTI-SEMITIC PLOX HELPING ME AMERIcAAA EUROPEEE” lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another OP.
HELP ME READ ABOUT WWII HOW USA RESCUED LITTLE RUSSIA FROM BEING TURNED TO DUST BY HITLER.

OP ALL YOU KNOW IS TYPE RUBBISH ON HERE. KEYBOARD WARRIOR.

Zelensky was a lot more ambiguous than that. He said 'NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine.' This carefully tosses the ball back into NATO's court. It's not the same as 'I've agreed to Putin's demand that Ukraine will not seek NATO membership.'

WHATS SO HARD IN THAT STATEMENT TO UNDERSTAND?

UKRAINE IS A PEACEFUL NATION, THAT DOESN'T WANT TO BE CONTROLLED BY SOMEONE LIKE RUSSIA.

SO GET THAT INTO YOU OP.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by tit(f): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Again?
Re: Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal by NorthernSerene(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
jumper524:
You better hasten your decision instead of your two sided nature.
Today you want to surrender, tomorrow you'll call isreal for iron dome defense.
Confused President, I've never seen a man as insensitive to his people as this man.
What's best for your people is peace and joining nato ain't bringing peace. Do one needs to tell you what side you should tow.

Well it's obvious the west put you there when they ousted the former president from seat illegally in 2013 because he accepted a counter offer of bail funds from Russia as opposed to Europe.
Impeaching a president because he took a better choice.
President Buhari nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: Guy-Brice Parfait Kolelas Dies A Day After Kongo Election / Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence / Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.